What's new

Shakedown Street 10,600 watts

rambam

What about compressed CO2? Then you wouldn't have the fire danger or the heat issues... I believe the sentinel can control compressed CO2 as well, in fuzzy logic mode.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
What about compressed CO2? Then you wouldn't have the fire danger or the heat issues... I believe the sentinel can control compressed CO2 as well, in fuzzy logic mode.

Boy, I'd want to live next to a beverage-supply warehouse to run tanked CO2 that heavy! You'd be changing tanks every few days, MUCH more expensive than gas-fired. One of the ducted CO2 generators will remove more heat and help keep CO2 levels up.

anikas88

great job, I cant wait to see the next grow, hopefully some of that money will be reinvested. i think the most important thing, is 1st you accepted your mistakes and faults and 2nd you are using them to learn and to get better. I know alot people who would not have accepted their mistakes and faults,

Securityfirst

Thank you Anikas. Unless you invest 10 to 15k initially , growing in a barn where animals use to live is a heck of an experience but also can be a partial nightmare.