What's new

Shakedown Street 10,600 watts

B

Brazilianfire

Just curious, would you happen to have a picture of your light controller/panel. Just curious on how you set up 10k.. thanks

Ganjagrower1

T5-1000W
Veteran
i am sure we all battled a bug or two. i can say i sure had my go with the white flies in the very beginning with my first grow. got the clones from some where else and they had eggs on the under side of the leaves and i didnt know anything about white flies at the time. but for the mold I have not had any issues with that knock on wood.

Ive grown that same pheno of Strawberry cough X deep chunk from Oaksterdam clone nursery. One of the worst strains you can grow. Short flowering time, tiny buds that are covered in resin. however this plant doesnt yield for shit imo.

N

narutonut

Security- If you want help with design for your room to keep out the bugs and keep it super clean on the cheap hit me up and check out the thread in my sig. My room is clean and no bugs. You got the skills to go big you just need the environment.

DankHawk

predator mites save crops. Use more than one kind of predator. We get a mix of three predators from our local hydro store, and let em loose. No more spider mites.

Securityfirst

Allright everyone thank you for all your participation and patience. You are correct if you are gonna do it right DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME.This grow has been a great learning experience in the art of headaches. But all in all we did get a half a gram per watt. So just over 11pds , 9 ounces.

Lapides--I agree with you thank you. Playing with anything other than the truth will burn anyone. Any older straight up dealer or grower would say the same thing and it is correct.Love your grow as well.

Boston and Opt1C--Thank you for your advice.

Brazil--The lights are on basic digital timers from grow store, nothing fancy. Kind of welfareish or as I like to say Sacramentoish. ha ha.

2 stoge--I will post update pics now.Thank you

Lil Wayne-- I hug you, thanks for the criticism. There was no mold , just bugs.

Smoke--Thanks for advice, appreciate it..

Hammer--Thank you

Surk--Your right , while the SCxDC is a purple nice smoke and all, the yield is low as it gets. One tray yielded just a pd under 1800 watts. No Co2 and also bug probs though.

Naru--Appreciate it, I will hit up your thread soon..

Turbo--Thank you much

Dank--Thank you

Now for pics..............

Securityfirst

Trainwreck--Our biggest yielder
picture.php

SCxDC--Low yielder
picture.php

Securityfirst

This is why I worked the room until halfway and had to hand it off to a very busy subordinate, he has three kids, going through divorce but he made the sacrifice. Thats what friends are for!!

Securityfirst

ICmag or me is having probs with the pics. I can see them on my computer after I post them I swear.. Maybe I will repost the same pics all over again somehow.....also take a look at my albums, they are public and I am posting from there...

christen23

Sweet Pics! I was wondering what ever happend to you!! lol now i know! Hope to see your next grow go well! peace
~POE~

D

dongle69

But all in all we did get a gram per watt. So just over 11pds , 9 ounces.
Congrats on the harvest!
But, is there a math error somewhere?
11 lb, 9 oz = 5245 grams
5245 grams/10,600 watts = .49 grams/watt.
Did I miss something in the thread and you only used half of the wattage?
Not hatin', just confused...:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts