What's new

Shakedown Street 10,600 watts

onahah

yep, as said

yep, as said

As said by everyone before me, it is a great thing to look at.

The way i see it is your, if your able to keep joooooo mouth shut about what your doing (sucks i post on the internet lol) and you set everything up right with a little over kill you can get away with anything under anyones nose.

If i personally had the space i would no doubt be doing something along those lines. maybe trees as i like the look of massive shit.

hope for more updates

The power splitting sounds interesting! how did you do that ran the main line? some extensions through some pipe or something? Cool stuff =-D

Securityfirst

Mashup, sugarcoated is the word , thanks man,,,,,,

Funkbomb ,I did my work as far as getting the equipment up and shit planted, I'm only as good as my grow partnar.........thanks bro

79,there comes a point where you have no choice but to play it safe, I'm not tootheless yet , but I'm at that point DEF DONT WANNA BE PULLED OVER AFTER WORKING THE CROP BY SOME PIG PIECE OF SHIT....

Onahah---- The electricity comes down to questions , like am I responsible enough to pay my half the bill every month. I basically am feeling the pain until harvest..

Blunt 69-- you are right , there is nothing like having a few smaller more controlled grows. I am working on a 5k garage right now. Will do a seperate thread.

Peace

Securityfirst

Sour grape and cheese I think

Sour grape and cheese I think

picture.php

picture.php

Securityfirst

Genetics importance

Genetics importance

I gotta say,,,I have a lot of respect for growers not in Norcal,,,,,playing the genetics game is a bitch. This is all I can do to keep up. A lot of risk and a lot of work for realistically a peaceful profesion. I mean I've played with plants and clones for years now and they are just a slow moving finicky pain in the ass......................these are for next time,,Og kush, Blue Dream and T dubb ya.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Securityfirst

Its the 3rd lets see 15 days to harvest.......pumps please flood the tray I beg of you in my absence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More pics of plants in flower hopefully in a few days/////////

stoney419

Its the 3rd lets see 15 days to harvest.......pumps please flood the tray I beg of you in my absence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He
More pics of plants in flower hopefully in a few days/////////

I pray the samething please pumps don't fail but what I do is turn on all the pumps soon as I get in the room and then check the ph on the water that flooded the tray that way I know soon as I get their and when I turn on the pumps I check the time on the timers cause I've had them take a shit also as good as your grow looks you probly all ready check all that stuff and do you run a high temp shut down on your lights can't wait for them new pics I just love big grows

Securityfirst

Stoney, what up?

I check the pumps too and clean them out because they get clogged. I check the ph too but it has not mattered much with this magic cure all well water we are using.

I do not have a high temp timer for the lights because we use to have an ac on wheels that kept the lights cool, we basically started the first grow in the barn flowering out 60 mother plants that were hand fed on the floor.

Now the lights are vented and we put the trays in for the last two grows and are putting the ac back in but I could still probably use that timer. Actually I just need to go to the grow store and get one of everything, that would be best ,lol. Growing is super expensive sometimes.

Not too many days left now.I have not been to the grow for a few days. I will update with flower pics soon. I am also starting a new thread for a different grow in a 6K garage just for documentation purposes.

stoney419

The thing with the high temp shut down i've had the ac shut off in the summer and the lights were on back when I used 1000s and no bullshit when I got to the grow it was over 120* degrees so what it does is if your ac ever takes a shit god forbid it shuts down the lights after it goes past your set temp. I have mine set for 93* it's a sinteil with a delay start u can adjust from 0 to 20 min. I have the igs-102 high temp watchdog cost me $109.00 now I can sleep at night LOL after coming in that room years a go to a bunch of wilted plants and that heat it really sucked one of the worst fellings I ever had

Securityfirst

Its almost like losing a tray to mold, I feel ya bro.I am def going to get a timer for the high temp shut off although I will say the electrical is pretty tight but shit does happen. Stoney--- check out my other thread I started in a garage!! Dual grow show.

The garage is my first attempt with Co2

Hey let me ask you a question ,,How do you include the url to your signature,, for example you have BIG BIG SOG and I click on it and it goes to your grow. I wanna get rid of the link part....

G

guest5703

damn bro looks like your rocking it everywhere! Looks clean here man, love the DC X SC. Got some mites though huh, must be hard as fuck to control such a large grow area. Major props for putting in major work, PEACE!

stoney419

I can't remember how that's why I haven't add my sour thread but if someone can walk us through it I might remember this time and you ant going to belive this shit I turned down my ac Friday on the sours I've heard droping the temps last few week helps but it caused my ac to freeze up so it was 90 deg. In there but the high temp shut down saved me I can't belive of happen after i was just talking about it crazy headed to check out your other thread now

Securityfirst

Caligreen thanks man, we have def had some mites but you cant spray a flowering plant and we are so close to harvest. It is a common problem in these parts.
Stoney, if you are doing hydro I've heard from a local grower to put ice in the resovoirs the last two weeks, like blocks of ice. Funny how much work is involved if you really think about it.

12 Days till we pull them

Hi Security.

I was wondering how you control your humidity? In both your 10k vented room, and the sealed 6k?

I would imagine you need a decent dehuey in the sealed room...

Im running beds, and may not even be possible to control humidity with the room sealed, so I may have to run it vented...

Securityfirst

In the 6K garage we just installed a Sentinel controller to control the dehumidifier, the AC , and the Co2 burner. So to answer we just use a dehumidifier and keep the room at around 80 all the time. In the 10k room it is a free for all......

D

dongle69

Looks good!
I would love to see some pics of the whole room pretty please...