GF2 and GF6 went 65 days
picture.php
picture.php

GF5 bud after hanging for two days
picture.php

Last edited:

Siskiyou

Veteran
In spite of the apparent chaos in my flower tent with the four Granola Funk females, all were healthy except for a bit of light bleaching on a few tops that is creepy looking but not necrotic. No unwanted bugs, no mold, no obvious deficiencies. Grown in the same reammended soil and given nothing but water with an occasional bio-supplement of some activated em-1 and EWC in water. These came out really nice, covered with very fragrant resin.

Siskiyou

Veteran
A bit of a side project has taken over my "Veg Room". This is a single clone of Soul Food that I am flowering out in a 3x3 tent under an Amare SE250. This will be the first time I flower completely under this light, and I have been looking forward to it. Same soil and familiar genetics under a new light just may lead to some learning and/or tasty nugs.

Soul Food at 30 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
36 days in looking mighty fine :huggg:

Thanks. I actually checked my dates to make sure they were correct since this plant looks on a pace to finish a little earlier than expected. The dates are correct. I have taken this plant at just past 8 weeks, 9 weeks and 10 weeks on different occasions. The eight and nine week harvests were both superior to the 10 week in flavor and effect, so I do not expect to go much past 60 days on this one.

Siskiyou

Veteran
57 days into flower. When I ask her if she's ready, she says she's just got to put on her shoes.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Reammendment of all soil not in use. All amounts are approximate.

80 gallons recycled/recyclable/renewable well-loved living soil
8 gallons homemade fresh EWC with worms
4 gallons pumice
4 gallons Pro-Mix HP
12 cups Dr. Earth "Home-Grown" 4-6-3 dry organic fertilizer
8 cups oyster shell flour
2 cups azomite
2 cups mineral mix (gypsum, basalt, glacial rock dust)
2 cups bokashi bran
2 cups neem seed meal
1 cup kelp meal
1 cup fish meal
4 T langbeinite (Sul-Po-Mag)

Latest posts

Latest posts