What's new

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet

Siskiyou

Veteran
Killing it as always siskiyou. They look lovely, particulalrly the ssdd f2. I need to fogure out an isolation chamber to get some pollen to play with.

Thanks, Friend. I'm having fun with the seeds I have made but lacking the time and space to grow them all out. My "male cave" is just a closet in a different room than the flowering girls. I have found it easiest when I flower a small clone of the male I am using, a small amount of pollen goes a long way. For me, as long as I work with one male at a time and am relatively careful I keep the unwanted pollination to a minimum. Since all of the herb is for me I don't much mind coming across a stray seed now and then.

Siskiyou

Veteran
Lucky Charms (The White x Appalachia) and Soul Food (Pinesoul x '88G13HP) both were successfully pollinated by a handsome Space Cake (Forum GSC x Snow Lotus) male. The SFxSC seeds are especially dark and beautiful.
Notice the theme? Totally unintentional.

Lucky Charms @57 days
picture.php

Lucky Charms @61 days
picture.php

Soul Food @59 days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Siskiyou

Veteran
Nice looking grow siskiyou! How was the Bingo Pajamas from earlier in the thread if you don't mind sharing?

Those BP never got to finish. I was forced to break down the garden for security reasons and had to cut them early in flower. I still have half a pack of BP seeds though and look forward to growing them out very soon.

Siskiyou

Veteran
I was thinking about the lineage of the Soul Food x Space Cake seeds I recently made.

SFxSC is (Pinesoul x 88G13HP) x (GSC forum cut x Snow Lotus)
SFxSC is ((Goji OG x Goji OG) x 88G13HP) x (GSC forum cut x Snow Lotus)
SFxSC is ((Nepali OG x Snow Lotus) x (Nepali OG x Snow Lotus)) x 88G13HP) x (GSC forum cut x Snow Lotus)
SFxSC is (((Nepali OG x (Afgooey x Blockhead)) x (Nepali OG x (Afgooey x Blockhead)) x 88G13HP) x (GSC forum cut x (Afgooey x Blockhead))

Fun!

Siskiyou

Veteran
Currently in veg, 6 plants of Granola Funk (GSC Forum x Wookie15)

"named after the famous rainbow gathering bakery and kitchen, it smells just like hippies making baked goods in the woods. the wookie line (bb lavender x appalachia) is one of the loudest strains i have ever encountered, its a full on lavender grapefruit fuel fantasy, i searched for many moons to find a wookie male that would turbo charge the terpenes of anything its crossed to. the wookie 15 male takes girl scout cookies into a new funky direction, plumps her up, and activates the terpene warp drive. the huge range of aromatic hydrocarbons makes for a truly unique smoking experience creating a tsunami like entourage effect lighting up your endocannabinoid system like a kiss concert in tokyo. jars drain as they remove pain, minds eyes open, hearts synch to the cosmic pulse, a cannabis future classic and treasure gift from the bodhi green temple." -Bodhi

too-dope

As a fellow organic gardener this thread is very inspiring. I was going through it the other day and was really impressed by the work you've put into your soil. Your plants just get bigger and more refined as the thread goes on. A testament to what a properly amended and biologically rich soil can produce. I'll be referring back to this thread to improve the soil in my own garden. You've made Bodhi's work really shine, highlighting a few varieties that I hadn't even thought about, in particular your recent work with Soul Food.

greenfox

Cool grow man. I'm really looking into starting my first, just haven't quite lined up all the details just yet. How do you like your DR90T? Do you feel it's loud with fans going and such? Does it feel flimsy?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Siskiyou

Veteran
As a fellow organic gardener this thread is very inspiring. I was going through it the other day and was really impressed by the work you've put into your soil. Your plants just get bigger and more refined as the thread goes on. A testament to what a properly amended and biologically rich soil can produce. I'll be referring back to this thread to improve the soil in my own garden. You've made Bodhi's work really shine, highlighting a few varieties that I hadn't even thought about, in particular your recent work with Soul Food.

Thank you, too-dope. I appreciate your comment very much.

Soul Food is very potent and easy to grow, though i don't feel like I have her "dialed" yet. The clone I am working with now was chosen out of 6 females and was easily my favorite. She is the fastest rooting and most vigorous plant from clone I have ever worked with. I plan on making a few more crosses with her and will keep the clone around for a while too.

Last edited:

Siskiyou

Veteran
Cool grow man. I'm really looking into starting my first, just haven't quite lined up all the details just yet. How do you like your DR90T? Do you feel it's loud with fans going and such? Does it feel flimsy?

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Hello. The DR90T is really two stacked short tents and is what I use for seedlings, clones and madres. For that it works very well. If one were to use it for flowering the plants would have to be kept pretty short. No tent, no matter how thick will silence fans. It is a thinner tent than some, but solidly constructed and I have been using mine for about four years and it is still going strong.

greenfox

Hello. The DR90T is really two stacked short tents and is what I use for seedlings, clones and madres. For that it works very well. If one were to use it for flowering the plants would have to be kept pretty short. No tent, no matter how thick will silence fans. It is a thinner tent than some, but solidly constructed and I have been using mine for about four years and it is still going strong.

Thank you for the info. What do you flower in?

Siskiyou

Veteran
I am currently flowering in a SunHut Fortress 90 (3.5'x3.5' or about 1 square meter). The fabric is definitely thicker than on the Secret Jardin tents, and is comparable to Gorilla Tents. The thing that irks me about the Fortress90 is that the tent is a bit bigger than the frame, resulting in far too much side-suckage when the exhaust fan is on.
I miss the extra room that my old 4x4 provided and am thinking about a gorilla 4x4 for my next tent, then using the fortress90 as a veg space.

Last edited:

Siskiyou

Veteran
Four Granola Funk plants have completely taken over my little flowering space. Granola Funk is GSC forum cut x Wookie15 from Bodhi Seeds. Stay tuned.

flower day 33
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php