What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

The Runtz clone fully of Mighty Mite seeds. Looks like she has multiple sets of twins lol congrats girl! 😆
20240315_225539.jpg

MrKushman247

Little test crop of death diesel( death bubba x sour d bx3) and ultra diesel ( mk ultra x sour diesel bx3) made by me... They have stretched significantly in their small pots since flowering was initiated. Resin just starting to show now.
Gave them a nice deleaf and lollypopped the lowers to clean them up. Its go time now 😆
also just added some death skunk testers last night ( death bubba x 80s skunk/starlet kush)
20240317_231629.jpg
20240317_231639.jpg
20240317_231641.jpg
20240317_231643.jpg

MidwestCannaman

Little test crop of death diesel( death bubba x sour d bx3) and ultra diesel ( mk ultra x sour diesel bx3) made by me... They have stretched significantly in their small pots since flowering was initiated. Resin just starting to show now.
Gave them a nice deleaf and lollypopped the lowers to clean them up. Its go time now 😆
also just added some death skunk testers last night ( death bubba x 80s skunk/starlet kush)
View attachment 18974997 View attachment 18974998 View attachment 18974999 View attachment 18975000
Just went through your entire thread and must say that your are absolutely killing it! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep on hustling, now im subbed up to watch this awesome show unfold!

Last edited by a moderator:

MrKushman247

Test crop of my Dosidos22#2 clone x Burmese border all different phenos, all doing really well. Just passed 8 weeks of flowering, will see how they are doing at 12 weeks. Hopefully finished by then but if not will go as long as necessary.They smell amazing
20240317_190345.jpg
20240317_190335.jpg
20240317_190320.jpg
20240317_190316.jpg
20240317_190308.jpg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
@MrKushman247 what a great thread and thank you for sharing your work

A tip of the hat to you sir! big room full of big buds

after looking at 27 pages of Kush I have a pack of Pine Tar Kush from the

Pirates of the Emerald Triangle

that are saying plant me

this read made my day at work so much better

grow well and stay safe

S_M

MrKushman247

@MrKushman247 what a great thread and thank you for sharing your work

A tip of the hat to you sir! big room full of big buds

after looking at 27 pages of Kush I have a pack of Pine Tar Kush from the

Pirates of the Emerald Triangle

that are saying plant me

this read made my day at work so much better

grow well and stay safe

S_M
Appreciate all the likes man and for taking the time to go thru the whole thread. You should definitely give the pine tar a run.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
You should definitely give the pine tar a run.
I should I ran this outside last season

Morockin Kush (Moroccan Sativa × Pakistani Indica) × Peanut Butter Breath (Mendo Breath F2 × Dosido)

maybe not a real kush but did incredible with the wet cold June we had with the smoke and rain

and our wet fall

DSCN7545.JPG

nice hard buds great Indica stone and three spots rot the size of a dime

DSCN7547.JPG

it had Powdery Mildew for the last 3 weeks and do not skip a beat, I cannot go to Canada as I have

weapons charges and they frown upon it

but if I could I would love to just help you because you my friend get the plant :)

all the best and grow well

S_M

MrKushman247

I should I ran this outside last season

Morockin Kush (Moroccan Sativa × Pakistani Indica) × Peanut Butter Breath (Mendo Breath F2 × Dosido)

maybe not a real kush but did incredible with the wet cold June we had with the smoke and rain

and our wet fall

View attachment 18979724

nice hard buds great Indica stone and three spots rot the size of a dime

View attachment 18979725

it had Powdery Mildew for the last 3 weeks and do not skip a beat, I cannot go to Canada as I have

weapons charges and they frown upon it

but if I could I would love to just help you because you my friend get the plant :)

all the best and grow well

S_M
Hey man, nice!
Sounds Like she did the job for you in a tough season, that's all we can really ask for.
Appreciate the support

MrKushman247

Weekly update
The Death Diesel and Ultra Diesel are both doing excellent and that ain't no April fools lol. Some really nice smells coming off these. Glad I took clones. Had to stake them up last night....I also kept a really nice Death Diesel male for future use. The Death Skunks have seed out In there too. Canned the males, also got them cloned out aswell.
Death Diesel ( Death Bubba x Sour Diesel bx3)
Ultra Diesel ( MK Ultra x Sour Diesel bx3)
Death Skunk ( Death Bubba x 80’s Skunk/starlet kush)
20240401_001926.jpg