What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

Different phenos of Dosidos22#2 x Burmese Border at around the 6 week mark.
These went from the seedling tray to 1 gallons . Grew from 1 inch to 2 feet in 42 days lol I'd say they stretch decently....
Every pheno is smelling so good. This Dosidos22#2 mother let's the Burmese shine right thru this cross. It did bring earlier flowering to the table and actual buds lol... but growth, smell , look is all Burmese. With some extremely slender leaves to boot. I cannot wait to puff these down. Definitely will be revegging these.
20240301_191403.jpg
20240301_191407.jpg
20240301_191415.jpg

MrKushman247

Morning all!
Ultra Early Love Potion x Watermelon Zkittles. Full of mighty mite seeds.
Smelling like lemon candy cleaner this pheno. Definitely gonna work these again by themselves they got good potential. And the hybrid to mighty mite being made really has serious potential for northern growers
20240307_211910.jpg
20240307_211901.jpg

Holy... I've gone through the whole thread bro you are a king !
Can I come work for you for KUSH ? :p
Insane stuff, definitely more kush the better, and you got the right types in my book, PInk, Purple, these are the best I've ever had.
Keep up the good work !
And let us know when you are gonna drop some of your awesome work on your boys cuz after seeing all of that, I can't help myself ;)

MrKushman247

The lavender/grape skunky Bc commercial purple kush?

Also how do you like the PTK?
The pine tar is nice. Got a bunch going right now.
It's not the Garberville pk but yes it does have a grape component for sure. It's nice kush for sure. Seeded both Pk and ptk with mighty mite pollen

MrKushman247

Holy... I've gone through the whole thread bro you are a king !
Can I come work for you for KUSH ? :p
Insane stuff, definitely more kush the better, and you got the right types in my book, PInk, Purple, these are the best I've ever had.
Keep up the good work !
And let us know when you are gonna drop some of your awesome work on your boys cuz after seeing all of that, I can't help myself ;)
Thanks man , appreciate it. Yup its kush , kush and more kush... It's my favorite smoke, It's my medicine. Just finishing a small seed crop of Molokai Citrus Kush straight from Hawaii, hit up a couple of my kushes with the pollen for good measure.

Latest posts

Latest posts