What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

Master Kush
20240305_152623.jpg
20240305_152645.jpg

browntrout

Veteran
The pine tar is nice. Got a bunch going right now.
It's not the Garberville pk but yes it does have a grape component for sure. It's nice kush for sure. Seeded both Pk and ptk with mighty mite pollen
That sounds killer! I feel like PTK /Mm should be killer and not fully MM dominant. How does mighty mite compare to the Guerilla gold 2 to you? I haven’t grown pure MM.

MrKushman247

That sounds killer! I feel like PTK /Mm should be killer and not fully MM dominant. How does mighty mite compare to the Guerilla gold 2 to you? I haven’t grown pure MM.
For me I think mighty mite is a much better option for a starting point for my new hybrids. I haven't grown gg2 only gg3 of greens lines. I had my own lines of guerilla gold seperate from whatever he made.

browntrout

Veteran
Very interesting, would love to try MM and some of those hybrids some day.

Do you find the MM to have a pine nose to it like others say?

I’ve tried quite a few of the early Canadian varieties, was always curious as to how the MM compares but was told by friends they didn’t like it and wildly inconsistent from the breeder they got it from so never went for it.

cola

Wonderful stuff, as usual .. and genuine thanks for sharing!
If I may: Can you speak of the lights that you are using, type, watt (HPS, CMH, etc).
I would love to be able to be as far away as you are for spread, and get those results.
Much obliged ..

MrKushman247

Very interesting, would love to try MM and some of those hybrids some day.

Do you find the MM to have a pine nose to it like others say?

I’ve tried quite a few of the early Canadian varieties, was always curious as to how the MM compares but was told by friends they didn’t like it and wildly inconsistent from the breeder they got it from so never went for it.
I can't speak for whatever is on the market, my line didn't come from a seedbank. It's the original line passed around the islands. It's been worked by me and 1 other person this last generation..which I do believe is around f14 now. Have had it 24 years now( fuck I'm getting old) and this last run indoors I can definitely say it's quite stable. It was always done by mid August.. small plants , just meant for some fast early smoke in the summer time...which back in the day actually meant something having the only fresh bud during the summer drought...came in handy back then.

I'd say it could have piney tones...honey and kinda flowery too.. right now the ones I work going forward will be the most resinous phenos... In a perfect world i'd really like to pop 1000 and really dive deep into the genetics, isolate all the auto phenos and let them seed together separately and see what comes of it.

MrKushman247

Wonderful stuff, as usual .. and genuine thanks for sharing!
If I may: Can you speak of the lights that you are using, type, watt (HPS, CMH, etc).
I would love to be able to be as far away as you are for spread, and get those results.
Much obliged ..
My lights are hung 10 ft off the floor. Mostly gavitas. 1000 w de hps. I have tables 2 ft off the floor. Plants are around 5-6 feet. High ceilings are great. On the opposite end of the spectrum in the basement which is barely 6ft I cram 40 plants per table with very little veg. I turn my lights down to 750w down there

MrKushman247

Dosidos Haze#2 stretching to the sky. Quite happy with their progress. She's a little slow to start flowering but when she kicks in she goes hard... One thing I have found is the Dosidos22#2 mother let's the sativa father dominate in the crosses. It does add shorter flowering. Better more compact growth comparatively, actual nugs and not sativa fluff, flowers under 12/12. Yep it sure does let the sativa part of the genes shine in hybrids
This is gonna be my summer time beach party smoke lol 😆
20240312_082703.jpg
20240312_082648.jpg

MrKushman247

My own creation
Ultra Early Love Potion x Watermelon Zkittles full of Mighty Mite seeds. Definitely going to work this strain separately this year. The smells are incredible. Lemon pinesol cleaner with the sweetest candy smell sprinkled on top. Slight hint of OG gas on some phenos aswell. Tons of resin too, a hashmakers dream.Gonna try and reveg my fave phenos from this run aswell.
20240315_225323(0).jpg
20240315_225305.jpg
20240315_225324.jpg