What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed Making & Medical Grow 2024

MrKushman247

Same plant.
Mighty Mite
20240403_003014.jpg
20240403_003015.jpg

MrKushman247

Some wonderful smells coming off all of these. Like a dank honey and flowers... some with meaty undertones. Unique and quite pleasant. Will keep the top 5 seperate, the rest will be mixed and stored in the freezer for back up.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Great little secret garden mrkushman👍 I hope you have much success this year. I haven't grown in 10 years and have some white widow and West Kosh? Seeds I'm going to sprout in the next month. Can't grow at my place so looking for guerilla spots. I live right near the city though, tough. A tent and scrubber would be cool but out of my budget. Would love to have a yard I could grow monsters in. Keep up the good work man

MrKushman247

Great little secret garden mrkushman👍 I hope you have much success this year. I haven't grown in 10 years and have some white widow and West Kosh? Seeds I'm going to sprout in the next month. Can't grow at my place so looking for guerilla spots. I live right near the city though, tough. A tent and scrubber would be cool but out of my budget. Would love to have a yard I could grow monsters in. Keep up the good work man
Hey man, appreciate the support. I didn't always have a yard to grow in, so I understand your situation. I have grown successfully in pretty populated urban areas. It's definitely not easy, but feels great when you pull it off. Hope you find some decent spots to put some plants out. Good luck

ResinReef

now that's a nice backyard !!!
have a tsi fly from mosca that got crossed with the danish hp2...super nice apricot flavor, haven't had her
outside yet, so ill drop maybe some clones somewhere.
At home some swiss stuff or something like that... going for resin mainly ;)

keep it coming

MrKushman247

Starting the day out with some amazing Original Pink ( OG Pink) . This is the plant I will be trying to reverse for my upcoming fem seed crop. Mouth coating kush gas with very strong, Hard hitting medical grade potency. It smells sooo good. This stuff will lower your eyelids for sure lol
20240404_114018.jpg
20240404_114017.jpg
20240404_113909.jpg

MrKushman247

The Garyinthegarden cut of pink kush,
Also goes by Doughboy Pink...I just call it Gary's Pink Kush which have been told this is the original cut that has been passed around Vancouver Island for the last 20 years. Same cut and source reeferman used/uses . Anyways talk is cheap, and nothing is cheaper then talking about alleged strain lineage. I hate doing it. Now on to actual stuff I know what I'm talking about is how the plant grows and smokes.

My opinion is it grows a little smaller then other pinks I have, but has nice dense purped out nugs. Super sticky, Has a really nice gassy pink kush smell. Kushy , gassy taste. Powerful yet very relaxing stone, this stuff is pure medicine. Perfect for me and my condition. I'm reversing this one too just incase the OG Pink doesn't produce pollen. Either way down the line I'll be trying to make fems with this plant aswell. A classic Indica plant, with a little bit of stretch to her.
20240404_130042.jpg
20240404_130110.jpg
20240404_130124.jpg