What's new

Second Santa Cruz medical pot shop on tap

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Ok...I'll plan another trip...just for you man...I know YOU care about patients...you still have my support, man. I'll never forget you driving down to ACRC on your free time to sit and share your health battles and the nutrition chat...meant a lot...I'll PM you....maybe Karmical can drive this time(the coast route :D)...LOL

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
You all really are great people. Share the love :) And the Bong

Millions of clubs to try but its all about the people that make it a club!!!! well. and the quality of course! LOL

And may i add ive only meet dante once. And it was a great meeting. I was sick and not feeling well so i hope he did not take offense to my lack of attention. As to many of my days....

You all make what a forum like this really should be like. Diversity!

Think for yourself, question authority

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
ok great. can we all get along now lol.. although, i must have my say:

VT.. PLEASE quit the racist/classist crap ok? i can read every post you keep deleting. and i am highly offended at the stuff you are saying about southbay/silicon valley patients (and i notice you put patients in quotation marks - WTF is up with that? we are not "real patients"???) here's news for ya: WE ARE NOT ALL RICH. WE ARE NOT ALL WHITE. WE ARE NOT ALL MIDDLE CLASS AND WE ARE NOT ALL FAKING OUR ILLNESSES.

i am 100% positive that you do not like being stereotyped, so PLEASE BROTHER stop stereotyping us. southbay patients have no access other than alameda, SF, and SC counties. if we choose to go over the hill, that DOES NOT mean we hate black people.. OKAY????

thank you.

now pass me the damn hashpipe

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I'll be getting some soon though...and when I do...I'd love to share with you Mars :p

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
Damn you guys are so lucky just cruz down the street to get it..

LOL my ass will be mixing some Bubble buckets this afternoon. My back will hate me. But the bubble will make me forget about it.

All about the good hashish mon :)

Keefhead

SCF - LOL, I'm mixing some Bubbleator hash - saves the back. However, I still have to drain the bags. Still hard on the back, MY back anyway. I just had a grow of diesel, and it is all going to hash. Yep, buds too. Yumm, diesel hash. :joint:

Saves me driving 30+ miles each way to buy it.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Ok you two bubblemaking guys...now I'm mad again...LOL...that's all it is...my whiny ass just wanted some hash LMAO

Ordering the 3 bag kit next month :D

meduser180056

Making bubble is definetly the way to go if you really love it. It's expensive at clubs and not always in stock. The problem is having enough trim to keep yourself in the bubble. I use the 5 gallon 7 bag set. If I were you VT I would try and come up with the extra for the 7 bag kit cuz it's well worth it if you really are going for full melt.

Keefhead you should post the pics if your gonna bubble the tops of your plants. The bubble will be phenomenal I'm sure.

I'm making some qwiso from a hermie plant atm.
Hopefully it'll turn out nice. Just gotta keep from overheating it in the evap stage and I should be good. Damn plant was 6 weeks along in flower when the whole thing decided it was a male trapped in a females body. So it got an early cut. Gonna see how this sample qwiso turns out. If it's good I think I'll do the whole thing that way. I don't think it would make good bubble cuz it wasn't far along enough in terms of resin production.

Keefhead

-VT- I agree with meduser, the 7 bag- or better yet the new 8 bag set, is worth it. They added a 90 bag, to make the 73 super clear. I don't have it, so I can't say just how it performs.

I'll try to get some pics of my hash, but to me it just looks like lumps of hash. Nothing that others haven't posted. On the other hand, maybe I'll do something fun with it, and photo that. Hmmm :chin:

Meduser - you should still get some decent QWISO from that. It won't be great, but it will be something, and it will be fun to go after. It gets a lot that bubble doesn't reach.

good luck.

meduser180056

I bet the bubble that comes from those top colas will be beautiful. Those aren't just any ol lumps of hash. I bet the first run will be something to see.

Excuse my excitement it's just I've never seen top colas bubbled before.

Have you heard about people using an ultrasonic toothbrush attached to a plastic mixing spoon for mixing their batches?

There's some pics out there of a couple people using that method and the hash looks too pure almost. Melts right through screen. Completely clear domes. I could try and find em and post some links to em.

Supposedly the ultrasonic vibrations make it so hardly any plant matter is broken up, but the crystals are still knocked loose creating ultra pure bubble.

meduser180056

Qwiso came out amberish and potent as all hell. Only problem was it was still a lil sticky so still a lil hard to handle. But judgin from this sample I'm gonna run rest of this trannie thru the 99% now.

I only shook the jar for 30 seconds.

Keefhead

Good show. Amber oil is awesome. A 30 second shake is probably why your oil is so amber. Congrats.

I'll post pictures in the hash area of my results. I don't wanna :hijacked: this thread. :bat:

Last edited:
since this thread is now hijacked on hash,
allow me to say the SCPC features MLT, a non mechanical agitation distilled water extraction method. It is the shizznitty!

Seven bag set at least, jerk the bags to getout plant material while draining, and work work work it! leave it dry on glass or ceramic not plastic or metal! one love

workwrokworkit! yea-aH

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
^^^It's the best med for me for 2 reasons

1. It stimulates appetite for me

2. It also mitigates the pain I experience (which is 24/7)

I can't wait to get my hands on some. Due to plant limits and weight limits....I can't make enough trim to make enough bubble...so I'll be a regular....I'll just buy in bulk to not make as many trips....

Dante's meds have always been clean, organic, potent, and flavorful. I vouch for that. No one can refute that. He has high standards he places on the vendors....and he has been in this industry for years...is a real patient himself. Can't wait to get some....oh gosh do I wish I had some right now. Good bubble is hard to find....

Come to think of it...more money and more driving is fine with me...when I KNOW I won't get sick from his meds!

Edit: My comments on meds refer to my experiences with his bubblehash....I rarely buy pot in clubs actually

Last edited:

Keefhead

Dante, you missed one SMALL ingredient. :bat: Plant genetics. Your hash maker has good stuff, whatever it is, as well as technique.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Dante: What's the difference between MLT and Cannonball anyway? I think you just described the MLT process earlier....they both are pulled through bags right? I love Cannonball also (gonna try and get some today)

The MLT seemed a lil' heavier in consistency (when I had it...it's not always the same)...I liked that contrast

I wonder if they try and mix up the trim or try and stick with Indicas or Sativas? I've noticed varying degress of couchlock in different batches....I did a comparison side by side in fact (Then ACRC's MLT vs Garden of Eden's Cannonball) both were excellent....but when it was time to post....GN had the site taken from him and all that jazz....wish i'd done that now...but I just blew it off

Last edited:

meduser180056

I was at the Garden yesterday and all they had in the way of hash was the crappy black stuff. You gotta be real picky there cuz they claim the black stuff is just as good as the peanut butter. They are wrong of course. More often then not those black pieces have been sitting there moist and they get moldy. You know when the hash smells like stinky feet or fish that it's no good. Moldy hash is bad.

Careful VT don't get burned.