What's new

Second Santa Cruz medical pot shop on tap

oplease...no more tears...

oplease...no more tears...

meduser180056 said:
dante420143 said:
I hope you all understand about the increased overhead of a larger business.
[\QUOTE]

Nope :fsu:
everyone who is disabled or vet, I believe we have a large discount program for them set up with a monthly cap. There is PLENTY of compassion to go around.
Patients who know me..know.
period.

No one is making you go anywhere and do anything you can consume any product or demand any service you wish. You do not have to patronize where you do not want to patronize.

I hope you do understand, at least a little.

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
dante420143 said:
No one is making you go anywhere and do anything you can consume any product or demand any service you wish. You do not have to patronize where you do not want to patronize.

that's exactly what it comes down to. patient choice.

thanks to scpc for giving patients more choices :yes:

meduser180056

I respect your opinions. I'm sure Santa Cruz patients are happy for the most part.

I understand their is a sales tax issue there too.

I agree more choices are better. Just stating my opinion.

Dante has stated his negative opinions about other clubs more than once including calling the owners of one pedophiles so I don't feel out of line here.

That's fine I respect his opinions and take em with a grain of salt. Don't forget before MLT, Dante carried Cannonball and was always hyping that. Now Cannonball is contaminated crap? The truth is sometimes it's awesome and sometimes it's contaminated, but that's also the truth about MLT cuz I have paid $35 for a crappy gram of MLT when they were in the bay. I've also had awesome MLT I won't deny.

He has had a very warm welcome here for the most part. I am just saying what I think about the club he's involved with.

IMO $35 is the highest one should pay for melt. If SC wants a piece[sales tax] then drop the price some so it's still 35. Again this is just my opinion.

I usually get it for 20-25 from acquaintances I have. Not a homey deal either. Just acquaintances.

Listen I'm hard on all clubs. I think 99% are in it for the money. I was at BPG the other day and saw some hash that barely even looked like it bubbled for $50 so this shit is going on everywhere. That being said I don't want clubs to close. Far from it. I'm just offering a healthy dose of constructive criticism.

Now I'm off to go smoke some bubble I made. It's the best cuz it's free.

If you'd rather have this thread keep going like the ad it was then you should probably erase my posts. Otherwise keep it democratic.

Last edited:

meduser180056

That pic dante keeps putting up of melty hash IS the cannonball.

It's the same pics he put up on OG when he was hyping his hash stock.

Take some new pics Dante. Those are old.

LOL, I was just thinking that.

About the pics. And I do respect your opinions. Really I do.

Cannonball was nice when the vendor was reliable and not Mad Hatter. It really was the bomb when it was made from the right trim.

Yup. Its pic taking time.

One Love

PS.. no issue about the sales tax. Sales tax is being charged per City and State law.

Last edited:

meduser180056

SCF said:
i vouch for the cannonball. Best freaking 35 dollars i spent. keeps me coming back!! Holy crap. When i first hit that i thought my head was gonna explode.. and ahhhhh the relief i got.... For sure medical grade. thanks to that. only had it once. cant wait to try it again... O dante... you still got that Olive Oil??? I highly kick myself in the ass for not purchasing some of that.... and what about the hash pipes? any of those in stock? Still got mine. and i love it!!!!!!!!

Haha Dante freaking rules! Rock on brotha

:confused:

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
meduser180056 said:
LOL :pointlaug Dante's disciples! Has a nice ring to it.

This guys saying he'll vouch for the cannonball and Dante's saying it's contaminated. You guys are all confused. :confused:

Psst....The emporer wears no clothes....pass it on. :joint:

Im saying i will vouch to the HIGH it gives me not the fucking purity you moron. Im no fucking Weed Major! I am just a patient in pain.

I must admit after my first hit my throat scratched a little. but i thought nothing of it. after a few days of curing it was smooth as butta.

and ive only had it maybe 3 times. So dont pick me out of the crowd buddy.

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
its cool, i just dont like to be picked on. LOL im just trying to find the best and cheapest as well, much like the rest of us..

take her easy

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
I got no beef with you SCF....

But Dante called me a hater...not cool...all i did was quote someone...and said "ouchie"...as in..."damn that's fucked up"....he gave me credit for someone eslse's words...now i type my own....

I drove hours AND drove 2 others with me...the first day! And I\'m a mothafuckin hater now?

Last edited:

meduser180056

Those were my words, but I retracted them cuz in retrospect I didn't think it was appropriate to post.

Whatever I didn't mean to start a fight or nothing. :dueling:

It's cool let's just all take a :joint: break.

I love you people like i love my siblings you know! :moon:

Last edited:
VT,
please, you know neither of us are haters ummk. Please dont take anything hard or harsh or mean, and I am sorry if I came like that VT.
You know I got love for you man, so please dont be mad atcha boy alright. :friends:

if you get robbed, please tell me so i can show you some love.

As for the furniture, its all stock budget with easy cleaning microfiber. Not very expensive at all. It was done in an attempt to provide a comfortable clean and easy to clean place.
Sorry about posting pics of shit not in stock, as meduser said, these are some pretty stale old pics. And for that implied miscommunication, I also apoligize.

One Love all

please dont be mad, the SCPC is providing a very safe spot with very nice access and quality not available elsewhere in Santa Cruz.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
No hard feelings man....just know I was not the one that originated the statement, which is what pissed me off...I'm not hating on you....maybe I took it wrong...my apologies also

Last edited:
a hug through the psychic network

a hug through the psychic network

Miss Cleo, pass VT on that hug for me.
Yeah i know no mltbut love with that jolly now.

I dont know how to respond about the whole target marketing thing. VT, just go to greenway or look up thier threads on weedtracker, and compare prices and quality. We are providing better medicine at a lower price for the local Santa Cruz patients. San Jose South Bay can head this way if they want to, the choice is entirely up to everyone :joint: And at the base, there is now a better choice for local SC county patients.

One Love

and

hope to see you soon. we should have a perm discount thing worked out for a few folks...you know!

for everyone else, here is a coupon, with love, LOL

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Lol nice bitchslap...

dude if you woulda had some bubble instock I'd be happy...I was really bummed about it...ask Karmical and Party Toker....anyways...I might come down again ONLY if I KNOW that shit is in stock....I got a friend in San Jose...I'll get her to drive and use her gas LOL

Yes...the Jolly Rancher is something special...but I like bubble...and you know this!!!

Karmical is right (we argued in the car like we do in these threads LMAO)...he was ok with pricing...but I gotta admit...I was upset that there was no MLT....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts