What's new

Second Santa Cruz medical pot shop on tap

Delta.9

SCPC has the best quality bud that I've seen at clubs.

the quality of the flowers and concentrates very very very good , its just super pricey. $ for an 1/8th of top shelf ... thats too much, even if its amazing you can still buy it on the street for $ cheaper per 1/8th.

Delta.9
:joint:

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Teeg420

huh, interesting- got no idea where they would locate it though, WSSC is full of families - somebody is gonna complain haha

Yea its supposed to be on ingalls street, that would be funny if it was on the same block as the hydro shop.

T

Teeg420

yeah tell me about no matter how much i grow i still find myself at the collectives grabbing something just to change it up.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yeah boy, ^^ got to have that variety..

i've been seeing so much kush around town lately , no need for the clubs anymore LOL

meduser180056

Shit there are over four hundred dispenseries out here in Denver.

Why doesnt SC have more then one by now ?

Politics ?

Cuz SC isn't as liberal as everyone seems to think. First off the sheriffs are dicks and would shut down any dispensary that tried to open up in unincorporated areas because they don't believe in medical marijuana... The only reason they stay away from the 2 in Santa cruz city is because of political reason they still believe the 2 are operating unlawfully, but they let it go. Santa Cruz city is a city filled with over regulation and red tape and they have successfully so far blocked every attempt to open up more dispensaries within the city itself. It's kinda like humboldt or mendo or something where the authorities are more on top of whats going on and so are better at blocking things. Towns that stick their heads in the sand end up with tons of dispensaries.

SCPC is decent but nothing to write home about and honestly the feel in there is way too clinical to be some kind of place that I'd want to visit very often. If you think they have the best meds in the Santa Cruz area then you haven't been looking hard enough.

Greenway has a great feel. If I'm ever in town that is the first place that I'll stop into and say hello.

East Coast Evolution is a little more down home and community based in Felton. They do a great job at taking care of the individual patient and keep prices at 45 regardless of strain. There are many growers from the SLV providing small amounts of good meds to them so they can get out to the locals.

Boulder Creek Collective probably currently has the best meds on their shelves. They are tiny at the moment but Boulder Creek is what it is. It has served as a growing mecca for decades and isn't slowing down anytime soon. I went in there a few days after open and the guy was already shifting his strategy because so many growers had come in. When I was there they had some of what I would call Hobbie Herb. The kind of meds that you can tell is someone with deep experience doing it for the love, not for the speed or weight. They had perfect examples of Sour Diesel, Jack Herer and Chemdawg when I was last in there and they just got started. Also only place that I know that has a wide selection of clones.

We have good spots around here, none have the full package but all offer something that can lend a hand to the med user.

H

headfortrinity

Greenway was nice when I went there, lots of good meds prices were on the upper end. They have good brownies called "sleepy go night night" $18 a piece but they are worth it, I ate a whole one and it layed me out. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts