What's new

Second Santa Cruz medical pot shop on tap

G

Yeah SC was nice. Couldn't believe how many woody's were out. Thought I was going to see the Beach Boys pop out of the bushes. lol. To the folks sitting next to us smoking that homegrown :wave: :smoweed: ......

karmical

PartyToker said:
Yeah SC was nice. Couldn't believe how many woody's were out.

how could i forget

i only wish i would of taken more pictures of these very beautiful cars. didn't put it together until this chap stated that there was some woody gathering going on...but man those were some very nice cars....

Last edited:

karmical

i really should of bought some of that kush, kicking myself but will make another run down there soon, as the skunk train / trainwreck smokes incredibly smooth yet hits like a 2 x 4 to the dome...

did anybody mention the dope little lights kicked down... i really should of thought of picking one of these up myself... probably did but as i'm saying really stoney meds feel no pain which is a good thing since i have a race in a couple hours...

mars2112

always hopeful yet discontent
Veteran
karmical said:
first and formost was our timing and stop and go traffic encountered along hwy 17....thanks mars, but hwy 1 would of been faster we had to sit in this shit here for a bit...and we all laughed about mars saying that this would be the faster route down....lol but next time we'll take hwy 1

lol.. oh well couldn't predict the traffic.. although i heard you guys went a bit out of the way getting to 17 heh heh

glad you had a good time.. we're about to leave and head down.. battling beach traffic the whole way i'm sure ;)

ps.. happy pride weekend!

Last edited:
I stopped in on Sat afternoon. Very nice shop in a quiet location, everyone was very friendly - and yes, the very nice young lady that registered me was certainly easy on the eyes. Picked up a little OG and Heaven's Gate, pics attached. They had a good stock of the very nice MLT hash, but I'm still working thru the last batch I got from ACRC ;)

yolo

Last edited:
how much is the og? still 20/g?
was gonna go down today but i just read its closed on sunday:(
karmical--noway 92 to 1 is faster than 880-17 at least 1.5-2 times as long

peace

SCPC PHONE #

SCPC PHONE #

Dante here!

The SCPC # is
831-425-SCPC or
831-425-7272

Hope to see you all soon!

dante (employee of SCPC) :yoinks:

Last edited:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The mrs and i will see ya saturday. Ill bring a slug of the ecsd if you want to get together and burn somewhere :)

mars2112

Veteran
SCPC is a nice clean friendly club. we enjoyed our visit :) plum frost is lovely! actually all of the strains we looked at were very nice.. plum frost really appeals to me.. nice high, not too heavy, wonderfully cured..

good to see you dante, ken, ken's daughters.. and thanks! i highly recommend the SCPC, especially to my fellow santa clara county patients.. its worth the drive over the hill.. close enough to the beaches, downtown, etc.. make a day of it :) be sure to stop by new leaf market on pacific ave too..

June 24, 2006

Federal court could allow city to create medical marijuana shop

By SHANNA McCORD
Santa Cruz Sentinel

SANTA CRUZ - A federal judge will decide if medical marijuana patients and a
proposed city-owned dispensary should be protected from federal prosecution.

American Civil Liberties Union attorneys and other lawyers presented
arguments to a San Jose federal court Friday in a case aimed at forcing the
U.S. government to recognize California's 10-year-old medical marijuana law
and to allow Santa Cruz to establish an Office of Compassionate Use - the
nation's first government-owned medical pot shop.

The lawsuit against U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales and the Drug
Enforcement Administration began after a federal raid of the Wo/Men's
Alliance for Medical Marijuana in 2002. The case since has grown to include
the city and county of Santa Cruz.

Justice Department attorney Mark Quinlevin asked the court to dismiss the
case, which would leave the state's medical marijuana law intact but leave
users and providers vulnerable to arrest by federal agents.

No decision was made Friday by federal Judge Jeremy Fogel. His verdict could
come in several months to a year.

"The federal government seeks to limit access to medical marijuana,"
said
Graham Boyd, director of the ACLU Drug Law Reform Project. "The government
needs to accept that, at least for some people, this is the only medicine
keeping them alive."

City leaders voted in October to create a new department to distribute
marijuana to seriously ill patients, but only if the federal government
guaranteed the operation would be allowed to run without federal
interference.

The city's effort to form a compassionate-use office tests the state's right
to enact the medical marijuana law that voters passed in 1996, Proposition
215, which allows some patients to use marijuana. Santa Cruz aims to provide
the drug to qualified patients at a reasonable price, proponents say, in a
safe environment.

"If it were legal we might contract with Longs pharmacy," Councilman
Mike
Rotkin said. "They provide morphine, why not marijuana? This is not a
recreational issue, and we wish the government would see that."

Marijuana co-op founders Mike and Val Corral were taken to federal holding
cells in San Jose after the raid in 2002 and released later that day.

They contend some patients, such as those undergoing chemotherapy or
treatment for HIV and AIDS, should be able to use marijuana to ease pain,
reduce nausea and stimulate appetite.

"If people are dying, they have enough to worry about," Mike Corral
said.
"This case is really important for America in general. It has far reaching
and broad impacts for life in America."

The federal government has been steadfast in viewing marijuana as a
dangerous and illegal drug, and has challenged its use and distribution,
shutting down medical co-ops and confiscating marijuana.

In June 2005, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that medical marijuana users can
be prosecuted by the federal government.

Contact Shanna McCord at [email protected].

rsteeb

Santa Cruz Patients Collective

Santa Cruz Patients Collective

Yes, the MLT is delicious. Well worth constructing a fresh clean tasting device!

Wonder if it would taste any different in the Volcano!?
:yummy:

Glad I finally got a break and made the trip over the hill... Congrats to the staff for a first-class operation.

Gotta love the hi-mag video camera (Dental?) for those centerfold trichome shots! :D

It will take me a while to try out the rest of the gorgeous looking herbal varieties I came home with... will post [rave] reviews on them later on.

:wave: Rock on, Dante!

Last edited:
Lets not speculate or hate!

Lets not speculate or hate!

Dont know where you got that from VT, but please, lets not post prices or speculative unconfirmed prices.

As for GardenofBleedin, yeah the "cannonball" is 35 a gram, and you can also buy black contaminated cannonball for 35 or just try to get a good chunk.
SCPC MLT hash is only PEANUT BUTTER. VERY CONTAMINANT FREE. Whether or not it is FM or FMCD is really up to the genetic.

At GoE, its very hit or miss, at SCPC its all hit all the time.

Viva la differance. I can appreciate it.

I hope you all understand about the increased overhead of a larger business.
and please understand I do not own or decide what happens at the SCPC. I am an employee. ( a happy one)
One Love

Dante

Last edited:

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
i vouch for the cannonball. Best freaking 35 dollars i spent. keeps me coming back!! Holy crap. When i first hit that i thought my head was gonna explode.. and ahhhhh the relief i got.... For sure medical grade. thanks to that. only had it once. cant wait to try it again... O dante... you still got that Olive Oil??? I highly kick myself in the ass for not purchasing some of that.... and what about the hash pipes? any of those in stock? Still got mine. and i love it!!!!!!!!

Haha Dante freaking rules! Rock on brotha

mars2112

Veteran
SCF said:
dante... you still got that Olive Oil??? I highly kick myself in the ass for not purchasing some of that....

ahhh yes.. the olive oil.. will scpc carry that line? we love the olive oil :)

the olive oil...

the olive oil...

I am hoping the SCPC will come out with a Dr. Jay inspired line of medical strength edibles.

One love

organic olive oil..yum!

meduser180056

dante420143 said:
As for GardenofBleedin, yeah the "cannonball" is 35 a gram, and you can also buy black contaminated cannonball for 35 or just try to get a good chunk. SCPC MLT hash is only PEANUT BUTTER.

Not true. Both places are hit&miss. I've had MLT that wasn't up to par and I've had cannonball that wasn't up to par. It just depends on the current stock. The other day a friend picked up some from the Garden that was fmcd. Some of the best I've tried in awhile. I've gotten great MLT before too. My only point is there is no point driving further to pay an extra $15 and waste more gas. Both places will tell you that whatever they have is the bomb wether it's contaminated or not so no difference there. Your eye is the only honest friend you have in those places.

meduser180056 said:
Not true. Both places are hit&miss. I've had MLT that wasn't up to par and I've had cannonball that wasn't up to par. It just depends on the current stock. The other day a friend picked up some from the Garden that was fmcd. Some of the best I've tried in awhile. I've gotten great MLT before too. My only point is there is no point driving further to pay an extra $15 and waste more gas. Both places will tell you that whatever they have is the bomb wether it's contaminated or not so no difference there. Your eye is the only honest friend you have in those places.

THE SCPC MLT IS ONLY PEANUT BUTTER GRADE. PATIENTS PLEASE POST YER PICS AS YOU GET EM!
Not Black, or lower quality "runs". Hey, if you are in the East Bay, why bother right? The SCPC is not an East Bay dispensary. It sure is not worth the time and increased cost and gas and tax for most people living far away. Counties away.It so happens that local access is better for people. A good thing there is lots of clubs in your area.

Please, share a pic of the MLT from the SCPC and put it up ok? And please, shop where you feel comfy and safe at!
I mean, you could go to most clubs in Hayward or Berkeley or SF and pay 50 for crap hash except at the Shack (mostly).

No one is mad is Santa Cruz , believe it! Even Greenway welcomed us! :joint: :chin:

Latest posts

Latest posts