What's new

Scattered Sermons & Seed Stockade

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good WDI! :good:

my seed moms that were pollinated by the stardawg ix male are finishing up in the big room, hangin' out around the edges of the kiddie pools, just sunbathing as seeds plump up and gradually turn dark
next breeding run will start in early may, probably using a male from these paonia p bud x spaceship and going to dust a bunch of plants selected from my own seedstock along with these elites i'm still holding

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Bumping with a shot down the jar of catpiss x moontang... lovin this stuff...

33668960111_bd982cb696_b.jpg

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I'm wayyyy more excited about the males that have been coming out of these...
Talk about funky... all their children will be quite loud...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
which males u talking about the first BX's? catpiss x(catpiss x moontang ) males?

very exciting for sure

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
these bx2 males... ((catpiss x moontang) x catpiss ) x catpiss

The buds I posted were from the cp x mt I found near you. - I skipped whole generations of females and went straight to the males for the backcrossing.

I've also got another buddy I gave seeds to... he found a killer male, used it, and the children have been pretty good - great overall from what I've seen.

I've 2 males I cant decide on, and also 2 females that I cant decide on... all are in flower... I'm leaning towards a particular female, but on the males, the one I like the most, also preflowered the most upon light schedule interruption, so I'm torn on that... further stress testing is required. Both will get used, and clones will be tested... the 2 males both look really good...

Jojos sour grapes male is starting flower but aside from making f2's I'll probably just hit the glue to give myself something interesting to look through later.

Dubb x Bubble is in isolation.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
"Dank Breath" (Garlic Breath x Dank Zappa)

picture.php

Trappa Zappa (Trapper Creek OG x Dank Zappa)

picture.php

picture.php

Dank Zappa F2

picture.php

Skunk 91 F2 in progress

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trappa zappa now that's a strain name!!!!
looky them pretty seedlings...
but
WDI you do rockwool now? im guessing those are some testers grow? or perhaps you are trying something new out ? tell me :D

my "whodats glue" (gg4 x dank zappa) and "double dank" (sour dubb x dank zappa) are about knee high in 1 gallon pots and will be transplanted this week - they have been topped 2x and are branching out nicely.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
but
WDI you do rockwool now? im guessing those are some testers grow? or perhaps you are trying something new out ? tell me :D

my "whodats glue" (gg4 x dank zappa) and "double dank" (sour dubb x dank zappa) are about knee high in 1 gallon pots and will be transplanted this week - they have been topped 2x and are branching out nicely.

No I'm not rocking the wool right now and I don't ever anticipate doing so either. Never say never though right? I neglected to mention that these are some testers that some buddies are running for me. This one in particular seemed to be a "self topping" one or possibly conjoined twins but we'll have to see.

Thanks for running those and the update. :yes: Any idea on when they are going into flower? Plenty of the Dubble Dank testers have gone out but very few of the GG4 x DZ as it didn't make that many seeds and I don't know who else might have some going. It might just be you rocking those right now, certainly that far along at least.

mtntrogger

Veteran
but

Nice ! I'm so jelly ! Can't wait to see some pics

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Nice ! I'm so jelly ! Can't wait to see some pics

I am waiting on pics as well... I have more than a few seeds I would love to get to...
hopefully after this run when I cull these 4 males I've got in flower I'll have some space...
I've got so many things in mind... Trogger, what are you workin on?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin good WDI.
Your crosses sound like some serious fire!

This season I'll be rockin;
P98 Bubba Kush
WiFi OG (possibly Rascals cut, unverifiedl
A couple HP cuts that were gifted last fall... From a friend w a friend that grows commercially. Idk what they really are but prob not running 'em more than once.
From SEED;
Chimera GSC S1
Relentless, 818 Fire OG
Bodhi, More Cowbell
Top Dawg, Star Cookies
CBG, Peyote Purple
ACE, Bangi Haze
Verdants, C4DD
& my own Bubba Berry F2s.

I'm looking for a male from the PP & my Bubba Berry to hit the P98 Bubba with.
Also looking for males to hit the Cookies S1s with for Cookie dom hybrids.

I wish everybody a productive & prosperous year.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that sour grape male has interesting shaped male flower pods....
healthy looking plants bud
:good:

mtntrogger

Veteran
I am waiting on pics as well... I have more than a few seeds I would love to get to...
hopefully after this run when I cull these 4 males I've got in flower I'll have some space...
I've got so many things in mind... Trogger, what are you workin on?

Working through tons of stuff right now. About to flip some Taskenti, more starflight guava, and also some rare dankness s1's, starkiller and 501st og. Then gonna pop some black triangle and deep chunk fro 4/20. hunting for autos for summer too. Also working some of WDI's cocoon f2's, and jefe's Chuck D. And some dbj's starfighter x lbl and bodhi's space cake. Rolling deep in my 800 sq ft apt. LOL!

HatchBrew

Veteran
99 seedlings transplanted into 4" pots. Gonna be a phun summer

Deep chunk open pollenation round three is accomplished...Now to let seeds ripen.

Overcame poor cloning streak. Hurray hurrah

Latest posts

Latest posts