What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scattered Sermons & Seed Stockade

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Any of yall into historically accurate medieval war games?
This years "battle of the nations" is up...

[youtubeif]SsYM1SLaiEQ[/youtubeif]
[youtubeif]D6ggbCoFcmo[/youtubeif]

2nd day

[youtubeif]9McmLqYXfvU[/youtubeif]

Final day of wargames.

[youtubeif]wjG7GEzZvUc[/youtubeif]

My favorites are always the 21 men vs 21 men full contact battles... the 5v5 is also always entertaining.
(2015 finals, USA vs RUS)
[youtubeif]Slu4MgS-Rzg[/youtubeif]

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
So after seeing what a friend was up to, I also started a rove beetle farm.
I've been buying these guys periodically for years and they are not cheap to ship.
Its mainly filled with peat and rice hulls with some old soil that had a nice population of springtails and fungus gnats.
I mixed it up and covered it with a sprinkle of milled flax seed meal since I had no oatmeal on hand.
I had some clones that were unneeded and when I picked them up, there were rove beetles on them.
Those beetles (maybe 20) on those shitty cubes I wont use again, were the beetles that started off this farm.
I now have a nice fungal mat, and whenever I move the mulch, I see multiple beetles within moments.
I shouldnt have a reason to buy these again, and as my farm gets crowded, I'll have beetles to trade with local friends.

34241104162_5a7214de09_b.jpg

34241099992_d26cd98dd8_b.jpg

33590132073_3a216d5187_b.jpg

34015525020_b493878842_b.jpg

33590122763_cd11055d8f_b.jpg

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's bad ass C4!

I've noticed rove beetles in my natural OD enviro but they're few & far between. They seem to love my OD containers though. They're back every year.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I'd move some indoors when possible... they're good breeders and establish populations quickly.

Some stats:

Kansas Entomological Society said:
In this study, stage-specific and total development, fecundity, longevity, and sex ratio were investigated under laboratory conditions using growing medium as a substrate, which was designed to simulate what rove beetles would experience under greenhouse conditions. Duration of life stages was 2.2, 7.1, and 7.8 days for egg, larva and pupa respectively, whereas total development time from egg to adult was 17.0 days. Average fecundity was 90.2 eggs per female and the number of adults produced per female was 69.1. In addition, D. coriaria male and female adult longevity was 60.3 and 47.8 days. The sex ratio was 1∶1 (females∶males).

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
So after seeing what a friend was up to, I also started a rove beetle farm.
I've been buying these guys periodically for years and they are not cheap to ship.
Its mainly filled with peat and rice hulls with some old soil that had a nice population of springtails and fungus gnats.
I mixed it up and covered it with a sprinkle of milled flax seed meal since I had no oatmeal on hand.
I had some clones that were unneeded and when I picked them up, there were rove beetles on them.
Those beetles (maybe 20) on those shitty cubes I wont use again, were the beetles that started off this farm.
I now have a nice fungal mat, and whenever I move the mulch, I see multiple beetles within moments.
I shouldnt have a reason to buy these again, and as my farm gets crowded, I'll have beetles to trade with local friends.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

what u useing those roge bettles 4?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This season I'll be rockin;
P98 Bubba Kush
WiFi OG (possibly Rascals cut, unverifiedl

From SEED;
Chimera GSC S1
Relentless, 818 Fire OG
Bodhi, More Cowbell
Top Dawg, Star Cookies
CBG, Peyote Purple
ACE, Bangi Haze
Verdants, C4DD
& my own Bubba Berry F2s.

I'm looking for a male from the PP & my Bubba Berry to hit the P98 Bubba with.
Also looking for males to hit the Cookies S1s with for Cookie dom hybrids.

Of the seed plants I started,
My Bubba Berry F2s and Bodhi's More Cowbell are the most vigorous.
The 818OG from Relentless is the absolute least vigorous but 1 of them seems true to type, thus far, showing OG traits. I think they're gaining momentum as they get older. Hoping they're like a loaded up diesel truck; slow to start but once moving hard to stop.
Peyote Purple seems slow together start as well. They're right ahead of the 818's.
The Bangi Haze is behind the More Cowbell as far as vigor is concerned. Probably in 3rd place at this time.
They're remainder are fairly similar sized.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I been thinking about peyote purple lately... interested to see what you get out of em.
Do you have one cut, or a few plants to look through?
Whats the bubba berry?

Is the dosidos a low yield plant for yall as well or is it my soil in that pot needing a boost?
It looks rather pitiful compared to some other things I've got goin... hopefully its worth it

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I been thinking about peyote purple lately... interested to see what you get out of em.
Whats the bubba berry?

Is the dosidos a low yield plant for yall as well or is it my soil in that pot needing a boost?
It looks rather pitiful compared to some other things I've got goin... hopefully its worth it

compared to the catpiss moontang, yes low yielder, similar to cookies... because it is cookies

i have some "paonia purple x spaceship" seedlings going now, was told they were very high yielding outdoor strain, testing a couple females out to confirm then potentially using the male for a pollination

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
compared to the catpiss moontang, yes low yielder, similar to cookies... because it is cookies

i have some "paonia purple x spaceship" seedlings going now, was told they were very high yielding outdoor strain, testing a couple females out to confirm then potentially using the male for a pollination

at least the cookies has the density to make up for the smaller bud size... this fella seems to be growing smaller, less dense buds. Hopefully its worth it, yield is not the most important factor to me... it comes 3rd behind flavor and stone, so even a low yield plant has potential to be a keeper. I was just wondering if it was normal or if I needed to till that pot since it really does look sorry in comparison sitting between the lime cookie bubbas, the daywrecker, the catpiss x moontangs and the glue...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine are usually dense, hard little nugs on the lcb, trimming some now actually thats rock hard to the core

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
33686309314_1c04603a71_b.jpg

Definitely very dense, but with a few weeks left to go, I'm hoping for more than "hard little nugs" I would like larger ones....

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

Definitely very dense, but with a few weeks left to go, I'm hoping for more than "hard little nugs" I would like larger ones....

honestly i've been struggling to get an lb per 1k w light from the LCB
this run we pulled 443g from one light of LCB, the best i've been able to make her yield.

LCB is def a killer flavor, but certainly could be improved upon in terms of higher yield and less stretch.
yours looks kinda closer node spacing than i usually get, but i see the fan leaves starting to turn purple, which always happens for me beginning around day 55 or so.

C4 are you still using that 860w CMH?
i've been eyeing these new phantom digital DE ballasts, supposedly they will fire any DE bulb, including the 630 CMH DE

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I am, yeah... ended up with another one, and when it starts going, I'll very likely get another.

interesting... you say day 55 or so huh? cause I have literally NO idea how long they've been going, but I was gonna push em another 3-4 weeks. I'm still gonna, of course...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whats the bubba berry?

I snagged 3xpacks of Peyote Purple to go through. Have 5 standing about 4-5 inches tall currently, from the first pack. I'm looking for a male to hit the Pre 98 with & I hope 3 packs is enough.

Bubba Berry is a cross l accidentally made when I was attempting to make some Sugarberry F2s. Pre 98 was in the vacinity when the pollen decided to fly outdoors a few years back. The F1s were good tasting, good yielding plants & peeps loved them so I'm looking for a male or two to hit the Pre 98 with as well as F3s.
Everything I've read about the Pre 98 says it's a good breeding plant so I'm working her this season.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

PP is intersex prone from everything I've read. Keep your eyes peeled for nanners n such.
Never heard of Spaceship.
Hope it's all you were told it was.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I snagged 3xpacks of Peyote Purple to go through. Have 5 standing about 4-5 inches tall currently, from the first pack. I'm looking for a male to hit the Pre 98 with & I hope 3 packs is enough.

Bubba Berry is a cross l accidentally made when I was attempting to make some Sugarberry F2s. Pre 98 was in the vacinity when the pollen decided to fly outdoors a few years back. The F1s were good tasting, good yielding plants & peeps loved them so I'm looking for a male or two to hit the Pre 98 with as well as F3s.
Everything I've read about the Pre 98 says it's a good breeding plant so I'm working her this season.

Sounds like it'll likely turn out quite well.

The lack of compatibility here is irritating... ic will not allow upload or posting of .webm or .mp4 like a normal site configured within this decade.

My rove beetle ranch does not photograph well, so I had to throw it on youtube just to post it.

feelsbadman.jpg

[YOUTUBEIF]x1XExwCWsQ0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
considering making some fems of my lime cookies bubba.... such a nice strain and i'd like to preserve it

c4 that shit gives me the creeps... it's gonna be awesome

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
1mvi3ox.jpg

Alright... I want off this ride.

I often am interested in things that normies choose to ignore and lately, I've been looking through the US patent office.
I've found some documents of interest and I'd be willing to bet that you've never seen these.
I also know that you'll all be quite interested, and the implications are astounding.

I present these to you and I will await your collective responses

https://www.google.mv/patents/US20040164824
https://www.google.mv/patents/US20060144035
https://www.google.mv/patents/US20040200925
https://www.google.mv/patents/US20060180473
https://www.google.mv/patents/US20030209636
https://www.google.mv/patents/US20060070371
https://www.google.mv/patents/US20040102810

Read the above before opening the video below.

[youtubeif]FlPQUk5SgtI[/youtubeif]

Latest posts

Latest posts