What's new

Scattered Sermons & Seed Stockade

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like some weird reveg action

it's a tall plant in a kind of small container, but hasn't gone back & forth at all, just did that on it's own
supposed to be an ogk hybrid, but looks/smells/grows nothing like any og i've ever grown....

Bluto

My boy had a grip of 3kings depoing in NorCal. He would let some light leakages occour but towards the last week I saw some of the weirdest reveg/hermi growth. The plant would shoot out like 5 stems punctuated with a ball or nub at the top. Looked like a "jax". The plants smoked great but odd mutatant

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
R-Kiem strain

got a breeder pack of these from a friend... had high hopes.... but alas, i am not wanting sparse airy flowers;
this lady was pollinated by sour bubble male - pretty sure i'll never pop those seeds.... probably won't pop more of the r-kiem seeds either
easily the most sparse airiest buds i have ever grown, reminds me of dr. grinspoon strain images
N2U9lgR.jpg

You've just never ran the all bud pheno
yeahthatsign.gif
laughing.gif

admittedly, i've never gone full on "hard mode"

hard mode... all bud...
Never before have I heard such an accurately used or more famous term used by such a famous grower when describing his perfectly cultivated cannabis. (Embed Related)

[youtubeif]jE79uBNvF5I[/youtubeif]

My boy had a grip of 3kings depoing in NorCal. He would let some light leakages occour but towards the last week I saw some of the weirdest reveg/hermi growth. The plant would shoot out like 5 stems punctuated with a ball or nub at the top. Looked like a "jax". The plants smoked great but odd mutatant

But why would he do that?
TAuQD3t.jpg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stardawg male has oppened up.... houston we have pollination

this seed run i flipped the females and male all at the same time, whereas last run (with the Sour Bubble male) i flipped all the females into bloom about 2 weeks before the male

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
2/16 Trappa Zappa
picture.php

2/23 SFVOG x Dank Zappa
picture.php

Dank Zappa F2s
picture.php

2/24 Dubble Dank (Sour Dubb x Dank Zappa) First confirmed female from my buddy running these as testers.
picture.php

Bluto

Any idea why your boy let the light leak in?

Doing light depos in hoop houses we'd pull tarp at 6, let the sun go over the hill, pull the tarp off. It was always still dusk and they would have porch lights on all night etc... they got decent product but plants would freak at some point.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Doing light depos in hoop houses we'd pull tarp at 6, let the sun go over the hill, pull the tarp off. It was always still dusk and they would have porch lights on all night etc... they got decent product but plants would freak at some point.

Would it all do it? or only certain strains?
Generally in my experience with Texas outdoor years ago, the difference in light intensity between day & moonlight makes the infinitely weaker moonlight have seemingly no effect... I didnt do light dep though.... but I can certainly see a strain or two that are especially photosensitive reacting... potentially pulling the tarp off too early into day and not far enough into dusk could be the key factor... unless you think someone might've pulled a "Stanley Stoner" and forgot or couldnt make it in time to pull tarp one day mid-flower...

FdNmefr.gif

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I just flipped to flower. I decided to do sour dubb x sour bubble first, and flower out the male of the jojo's sour grapes do do purple things next I think...
too much going on, not enough time, and family medical catastrophes have put quite a hitch in my giddy-up lately... I'm just now even trying to get shit back on track... I've been neglectful all through veg.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
LoICzhD.png

Wew there lad... Looks like some nice flower clusters and it seems they might have trichs on em? Hard to see...
My sour bubble does that... is the skunk 91 male funky in veg?

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
View Image

Wew there lad... Looks like some nice flower clusters and it seems they might have trichs on em? Hard to see...
My sour bubble does that... is the skunk 91 male funky in veg?

I'm running two males in the isolation chamber for the F2s. My favorite male is the one on the left in the chamber if you can make it out, it's the RKS stem rub dominant one.