What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scattered Sermons & Seed Stockade

HatchBrew

Veteran
99 seedlings last night and 62 couple weeks ahead of those. So 90 after they're sexed...30 will be for indoor, 30 outside, and 30 to a buddy.

Variety pack of goodies. Will do some late season sativas too, but ketchup with these first than get those.going.

Churning out ewc and lactobacillus weekly.

Keeps raining for several days, drying out almost then rains again. Can't get tractor out to do soil work nor bag the lawn mowing goodies. Whomp whomp.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
99 seedlings transplanted into 4" pots. Gonna be a phun summer

Deep chunk open pollenation round three is accomplished...Now to let seeds ripen.

Overcame poor cloning streak. Hurray hurrah

99 seedlings last night and 62 couple weeks ahead of those. So 90 after they're sexed...30 will be for indoor, 30 outside, and 30 to a buddy.

Variety pack of goodies. Will do some late season sativas too, but ketchup with these first than get those.going.

Churning out ewc and lactobacillus weekly.

Keeps raining for several days, drying out almost then rains again. Can't get tractor out to do soil work nor bag the lawn mowing goodies. Whomp whomp.

Damn that sounds like a lot of work. Heres to hoping that you find the next big winner...

I found a 5th male that I forgot about but I dont think I have time to force him into flower this rip...

HatchBrew

Veteran
Damn that sounds like a lot of work. Heres to hoping that you find the next big winner...

I found a 5th male that I forgot about but I dont think I have time to force him into flower this rip...

Being able to successfully clone again is a huge step in right direction.

Always find some tasty treats.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Nice thread!

Nice to see ya round these parts... feel free to dump whatever pics ya want, cant upload to the site until 50 posts, but I use flickr and link anyways... they give you 1TB of storage space for free and dont take ownership of your pics when you upload like other sites do...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Got some collection goin so I can pollinate whats in flower

33672072350_9c673a0560_b.jpg

Catpiss x Moontang Bx2-M1
33672069500_f43f1cc283_b.jpg

33672069160_977b1846cd_b.jpg

Catpiss x Moontang Bx2-M2
33672071940_7903362085_b.jpg

33672071280_dfe37988db_b.jpg

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I've got one in flower, but its about 2 weeks behind everything else. I picked em and kept cuts... decided to sneak em in at the last minute.

GG4 x Sour Grapes, Dubb x Sour Grapes & SFV x Sour Grapes all sounded like they were worth doing...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Watch that chem91jb cut fellas...

I had a minor light leak... it hermed out on me... it was a couple full-male flowers on the lowers, not nanners, so its pretty clear that that one is monoecious.

I had to pull it. Couldnt let it confuse the seeds I intend to make with extra pollen.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watch that chem91jb cut fellas...

I had a minor light leak... it hermed out on me... it was a couple full-male flowers on the lowers, not nanners, so its pretty clear that that one is monoecious.

I had to pull it. Couldnt let it confuse the seeds I intend to make with extra pollen.

:good: thanks for the heads up

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
That **** ass bitch mother fucker go suck a bag of dicks

I appreciate the kind words of encouragement... it is unfortunate.

It was looking really good too... heavy, sticky, had a decent citrus aroma...
I hung it to see how the preemie bud tastes... probably toss most of it in the hash stash...

I did have a light leak... I'm still holding a cut... just sayin to watch em close.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Well, I threw down the first round of pollen... timing demanded that I smash some plucked flowers but I'll hit em once again next week to be sure.

What ended up getting used... many are just a single branch.

JojoRizo Sour Grapes Male
X
Sour Grapes
Sour Dubb
GG4

Sour Bubble Male
X
Sour Dubb
Chem91JB
Daywrecker

"slow"Catpiss x Moontang Male
X
Catpiss x Moontang Female1
Catpiss x Moontang Female2
GG4

"fast"Catpiss x Moontang Male
X
Catpiss x Moontang Female1
Catpiss x Moontang Female2
GG4

I still cannot narrow down the male nor a female, so I hit both with both....
maybe once I smoke em both later I'll be able to decide which one wins.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seaf0ur said:
I still cannot narrow down the male nor a female, so I hit both with both....
maybe once I smoke em both later I'll be able to decide which one wins.

Doing it this way you'll have back ups to go through in case the others become lost or no good in the future.

Latest posts

Latest posts