What's new

Scattered Sermons & Seed Stockade

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
30 deep chunk seedlings sprouted...P1, P2, and tom hill stock. Re-up the stash.

:woohoo:

picture.php

^ sour bubble male, any day now....

picture.php

^breeding donut

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
killed my male sour bubble, he left lots of loaded calyxes:
picture.php

total list of sour bubble pollinated females, i took notes on their smell and structure, growth patterns and all that jazz;
here is the cliffs notes:
ox f2 - short stanky bubba sweet earthy
jenny kush - tall sweet creamy like golden triangle or dairy queen
sour raskal (sappy sour x raskal berries) - short brnachy big calyx, earthy sweet dirt
lucky charms x black lime reserve #1 - branchy stretchy & tall, greasy spoiled milk
elmers glue fire cookies f2 - not branchy, not stretchy, sweet fruity kush earthy
Lucky charms x black lime reserve #2 - small/med buds lanky, gluebreathy cantalopey kushy
white dawg x long valley royal kush - big buds medium stretch, SUPER stanky sour d & OGK , greasey as hell
Deep Chunk - short stout, not branchy, no stretch fast finish, smells like paste or dough hints of skunk cabbage
Daywrecker Headband x Cacoon #2 - viney, stretchy, small/med, nasty skunk cabbage like green funky
Daywrecker Headband x Cacoon #1 - less stretch, medium buds, SWEET stanky like otis og & dairy queen
PCK x Dieselrella #2 - green pheno, short stocky big buds, smells sweet like fruity candy & melons
PCK x dieselrella #1 - purple pheno, short stocky big buds, identical structure as greenpheno, stanks like nasty green skunk cabbage funk
R-KEIM - stretchy tall sativa, lanky buds sativa structure, smells like ms. universe / des*tar bx rotten fruit hot garbage
Miles Bubba Kush from seed - short slow veg, small buds, greasey loud sour smells kinda like gg4

i'm sure some of these smells will progress and change as the plants mature and finish, so i'll be sure to update the notes (in my notebook, maybe not online here) of any big changes in smells of moms

also did a slew of usual suspects in the sour bubble pollination:
catpiss moontang
catpiss
24k white
trapper creek
Lime Cookies Bubba
Daywrecker headband
white 99
miles bubba kush clone (hybrid type pheno)
skunk91 va
sour dubb (not sure if seeds formed on the lil sour dubb clone i popped... hopefully at least a couple)

next run is primed;
ready to flip, im going to compact all the pollinated moms into one half of the vert bare bulb breeding tent and let them finished a lil crammed together, and on the other side i'll start the next pollination.... cramming the runs in as close as i can to avoid having pollen dropping anywhere while my main room is blooming

next run is using stardawg ix male (thanks WDI!), I decided to use him because i could easily pull a bunch of clones off him and he was getting tall and unruly

stardawg ix is primed to pollinate the following females:
24k white
dosidos
cornbread
white 99
trapper creek
nightmare cookies
blue power
daywrecker headand
white dawg x long valley royal kush ("white vallye royal kush")
Canna-Tsu x GG4
the 3
Jenny Kush
Deep Chunk
Sour raskal
the remedy x good medicine ("Rx")
lime cookies bubba
gg4
mt trogger bx ox
maybe a sour dubb maybe a sk91VA

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
no aroma huh? im surprised, my catpiss moontang is all stanky as fuck i guess the idea that a non smelly pheno is in the mix ain't out of the question

how was yours grown bugman? coco, rockwool, soil?

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
killed my male sour bubble, he left lots of loaded calyxes:
View Image

total list of sour bubble pollinated females, i took notes on their smell and structure, growth patterns and all that jazz;
here is the cliffs notes:
ox f2 - short stanky bubba sweet earthy
jenny kush - tall sweet creamy like golden triangle or dairy queen
sour raskal (sappy sour x raskal berries) - short brnachy big calyx, earthy sweet dirt
lucky charms x black lime reserve #1 - branchy stretchy & tall, greasy spoiled milk
elmers glue fire cookies f2 - not branchy, not stretchy, sweet fruity kush earthy
Lucky charms x black lime reserve #2 - small/med buds lanky, gluebreathy cantalopey kushy
white dawg x long valley royal kush - big buds medium stretch, SUPER stanky sour d & OGK , greasey as hell
Deep Chunk - short stout, not branchy, no stretch fast finish, smells like paste or dough hints of skunk cabbage
Daywrecker Headband x Cacoon #2 - viney, stretchy, small/med, nasty skunk cabbage like green funky
Daywrecker Headband x Cacoon #1 - less stretch, medium buds, SWEET stanky like otis og & dairy queen
PCK x Dieselrella #2 - green pheno, short stocky big buds, smells sweet like fruity candy & melons
PCK x dieselrella #1 - purple pheno, short stocky big buds, identical structure as greenpheno, stanks like nasty green skunk cabbage funk
R-KEIM - stretchy tall sativa, lanky buds sativa structure, smells like ms. universe / des*tar bx rotten fruit hot garbage
Miles Bubba Kush from seed - short slow veg, small buds, greasey loud sour smells kinda like gg4

i'm sure some of these smells will progress and change as the plants mature and finish, so i'll be sure to update the notes (in my notebook, maybe not online here) of any big changes in smells of moms

also did a slew of usual suspects in the sour bubble pollination:
catpiss moontang
catpiss
24k white
trapper creek
Lime Cookies Bubba
Daywrecker headband
white 99
miles bubba kush clone (hybrid type pheno)
skunk91 va
sour dubb (not sure if seeds formed on the lil sour dubb clone i popped... hopefully at least a couple)

next run is primed;
ready to flip, im going to compact all the pollinated moms into one half of the vert bare bulb breeding tent and let them finished a lil crammed together, and on the other side i'll start the next pollination.... cramming the runs in as close as i can to avoid having pollen dropping anywhere while my main room is blooming

next run is using stardawg ix male (thanks WDI!), I decided to use him because i could easily pull a bunch of clones off him and he was getting tall and unruly

stardawg ix is primed to pollinate the following females:
24k white
dosidos
cornbread
white 99
trapper creek
nightmare cookies
blue power
daywrecker headand
white dawg x long valley royal kush ("white vallye royal kush")
Canna-Tsu x GG4
the 3
Jenny Kush
Deep Chunk
Sour raskal
the remedy x good medicine ("Rx")
lime cookies bubba
gg4
mt trogger bx ox
maybe a sour dubb maybe a sk91VA

8JkuJpL.jpg

View Image View Image
my catpiss x moontang. big fucking buds but no aroma.

coco ,the male stunk ,so i bread hem to gg4 x scotts og,#2, maybe ill fined a stinkey one there.

The catpiss has a light basil flavor... occasionally I get low aroma phenos... I'm working them out.

avSXSrK.jpg

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You have a full plant picture?

picture.php

^ there he is, can grab a FULL pic some other time
funky structure and stretchy at the top because it's grown in the tent with vertical hps,
also the plant was hacked in half for clones before being bloomed...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you want a good healthy flower set that produces buds all the way up the stalk or do you want sparse airy flowers?

I would imagine that since half the gene set comes from the male, his flowering characteristics would pass into his progeny.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A bunch of male clones huh? I wonder how the male flower size translates over in a cross?
only need one, but took a bunch
gonna have to wait and see how it plays out in this cross
would be sweet if the bigger male flowers translated to big fat swollen calyx-y buds...

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you want a good healthy flower set that produces buds all the way up the stalk or do you want sparse airy flowers?
R-Kiem strain
picture.php

picture.php

got a breeder pack of these from a friend... had high hopes.... but alas, i am not wanting sparse airy flowers;
this lady was pollinated by sour bubble male - pretty sure i'll never pop those seeds.... probably won't pop more of the r-kiem seeds either
easily the most sparse airiest buds i have ever grown, reminds me of dr. grinspoon strain images

Last edited: