What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scandalous cannabis convent in the UK

Nunsacred

In May sometime, when the conditions are right, I'll sneak off and plant her out in a nearby place.
Would like to grow in the back yard but it's not possible here....

This is a very productive plant so I'm expecting my record yield, if all goes to plan.

Nunsacred

Not much happening here yet, I'm doing the super laid back technique.
It involves having a lash on bubble hash before attempting anything.

This stimulates a healthy detachment and allows reason to creep in.

Germinating a load soon, for June plant-out. There's no rush. Well, ok, there's no hurry.
:)

Happy Easter

rocket high

Veteran
Bubble hash and growing don't mix Nun ...lol

Have you got a strain selection your contemplating or is it just clones this season ?

Nunsacred

I've had another hit on it though anyway :) It's like a pillow fight...... Arne's Hash Plant - main ingredient in this batch = stupendous high

Heading this year's strain list :

CFP Foundation (CFP)
Super 07 (HFH)
LebCheese (Exodus Cheese x Lebanese 27) perhaps should be called 'Cheeseanese27' ?

going to pop a few of the hack (LC x AHP) to find 2 parents for F2.
So it's next year really that the real phenotype search happens in those.

For stinky Guerrilla plants I aim...

MJBadger

Veteran
For stinky Guerrilla plants

As you are aware stinky plants are not very clandestine , just a thought coz i`m always looking for low odour to avoid trouble , so are a lot of other growers .

Nunsacred

..i`m always looking for low odour to avoid trouble , so are a lot of other growers .
I respect that and understand the logic
BUT for me
the joy of guerilla growing is the chance to grow outrageous plants somewhere unconnected to me.

Compromising smell/taste for reasons of stealth?
Not really.
I wouldn't put the stinkiest clones in places near footpaths or traffic queues but having said that, I have done, actually.
:woohoo:

rocket high

Veteran
Im not bothered about stinky plants either ...deer are the only creatures that smell my stinky girls ...damn it.

I don't like growing where people walk past or are even remotely near tbh , so stinkyness it is ;)

lucifer93

Hi Nun, i hope you don't mind me pulling up a bean bag.
You photos and diarys have inspired me to crack on with growing uk outdoors myself brother.
I will be glad to get out in the sun and grow some monsters.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am guessing many of these grows are no water? I can not do outdoor because of the water thing, too dry around here.....

Wizard Sleeve makes you 'hang loose' maybe? Good luck to you.

Nunsacred

I am guessing many of these grows are no water? I can not do outdoor because of the water thing, too dry around here.....

Wizard Sleeve makes you 'hang loose' maybe? Good luck to you.
:) Every site has different rules, really, but most plants get an emergency splash of 1 litre if it's dry weather for weeks.
Some get quite pampered.... hehe

I try to pick sites near water so that the tap roots can find enough by themselves. I know it's not always possible but I found some places.

My tactics this year are basically finding lush soft soil and placing swamp tubes containing a few litres of top quality compost on top, pulling the minimum number of weeds up where absolutely necessary.

Wizard's Sleeve is an orange-y tasting cross with Early Wonder Skunk.
The clone is planted out now as she's better off out there than my careless indoor setup with no air movement.

Will update in a couple of months when I get interesting photos.
Until then ..
Most of the seeds are sprouting and most of the sites are ready for planting.

It's probably not surprising but 2 of the main interest strains this year:

CFP Foundation
Super07 'brown'

.....are proving difficult to germinate.

Nunsacred

As we come into June,

Lots of losses to slugs, but about 11 plants were looking OK when I last went to them, and now I'm using copper pipe and slug pellets in a more serious attempt to get the swamp tubes filled with replacements for the fallen.

Here's one without any protection -
CIMG1175.jpg

Still lots of seeds popping and after finding tractor trails near one place, I've moved some tubes to a new place ....
in a really thick clump of brambles, with a crawl tunnel access.
I think there are deer around there but I'll try it out.
Maybe expand it next year.
It might be perfect for small plants, the June germination massif.

:) it is nice to have some bigger plants but most of my grow is only just starting