What's new

Scandalous cannabis convent in the UK

MJBadger

Veteran
Finger`s x`d you get some decent weather & get a result . I know that we have a bit of wet on it`s way in a few days .

Nunsacred

This is such old-fashioned skunk it probably won't fatten up as much as the famous #1.
I don't mind though
the yield and quality has already more than made the grade.

I seem to be very blessed this year with quality of the plants.
3 early ones have dried and sampled so far :
Doubleryder, Thaipan x Pehkuruder, Royal Nepal

each with really NICE results. The RN I grew last year was kind of vinegar-ish but this one's just smooth like honey, and an instant fuzz around the temples. :)

Nunsacred

It was a good season for me :)

Those 2 big CLs did nicely
CIMG1925_zpsda868adc.jpg

CIMG1926_zpsd0bd9f87.jpg

They've given about half pound of dry bud each
so that's cheered me up :D

Got a nice CL x AHP hybrid which gave about quarter pound

nice bit of gumby hash too from others :)

Pleased overall, that's for sure ....

4 other strains which impressed me this year :

Guerilla Gold #2
Sunspeed
Wizard's Sleeve
Nepal x Royal Dane

remember :
Fortune favours the brave but sometimes you have to admit the drying room is full.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
You deserved every bit of good luck.
Congrats on a winning season, may next one be even better.
Thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

Nunsacred

impressive Uk grow, v good haul.

peace

g81
thanks :) the seeds have been bred by folks at higher lat (56N) than me (52N).
Their stock makes my climate look good :D
And it is a good climate, because September is always warm and bright here.
The challenge, the war, lies back in May/June.

You deserved every bit of good luck.
Congrats on a winning season, may next one be even better.
Thanks for sharing your efforts with us.

Thanks paulo that's really kind.
:tiphat:

Nunsacred

I'm in a happy place right now..

buddhaHash.jpg

^^ That's about 18g of bubblehash on Buddha's sack...

This year's haul may have to last a little better to cover almost 2 years.
2013 I'll probably only do 2 sites and maybe not get to harvest any of it.

Just the way the diary looks,....

Topbud82

Hey nunsacred just stumbled upon your thread, glad to see things are going well man.
Still loving the leb cheese i see.
Nice grow il be doing a diary here next year aswell as i have a friend from germany on here too.

MJBadger

Veteran
You gotta go down as another uk outdoor success & a bloody good one . This year has been crap weatherwise in the uk & you have done very well . Enjoy your bubble .

Nunsacred

glad to see things are going well man.
Still loving the leb cheese i see.
Nice grow il be doing a diary here next year
Hi, wow, good to see Topbud82 again :) likewise
Yep still rate the CheeseLeb as my fave ;)
Though it's still throwing out several different phenos in my F2, and I did find a boring one this year, first time for everything.
The worst thing was losing 3 lovely F1 plants just when they were getting going. Those seeds are too valuable to lose to slugs.

Great results Nun. Missed seeing your diary over the 'other place'.
Cheers, though I don't recog the nick.
There's a core of folks I miss from that place too.
I might go back and look again as I'm interested to see who's done alright outdoors this year...

(edit : just remembered GG subforum now needs login. pffff )

When I planted out this year, it looked like such a big crop, potentially, that the surplus might be hashed fresh on site, rather than leave it to compost.
Ha, yeh, well there was no need for that ;) :laughing:

Half my plots drowned, and sadly the plants in the giant swamp tube didn't show good phenotypes. And someone squatted at the site.

If I hadn't struck lucky with those 2 Cheeseleb F2
I'd be considering an indoor box next winter, and that, obviously, is crazy talk & let's not speak of it again :)

Last edited:
D

Dipper

Hi Nun,
Another inspiring grow sir. I'm another one from 'over the road', I've only just joined here so I had to smile when i looked in the outdoor forum and saw your name. Our paths only crossed briefly(under a different name) but your diaries inspired me to get off my arse and have another crack at gg'ing, which I have, so thanks!
Just to let you know Randy, Sinner and datadude all had nice grows this year-they're the ones that stand out in my mind. Loamy didn't fare so well but I'm sure he'll bounce back.
Anyway, glad to see you're still doing your thing. I look forward to see what next year will have in store and hope you have a good season.

D

Dipper

Hi Nun,
Another inspiring grow sir. I'm another one from 'over the road', I've only just joined here so I had to smile when i looked in the outdoor forum and saw your name. Our paths only crossed briefly(under a different name) but your diaries inspired me to get off my arse and have another crack at gg'ing, which I have, so thanks!
Just to let you know Randy, Sinner and datadude all had nice grows this year-they're the ones that stand out in my mind. Loamy didn't fare so well but I'm sure he'll bounce back.
Anyway, glad to see you're still doing your thing. I look forward to see what next year will have in store and hope you have a good season.

Nunsacred

Thanks Dipper, really appreciate that :)

This one here has yielded some rather special bud :
CIMG1899.jpg

^^so far, 2 phenos in 10 have turned out like this.
Very AHP dominant, but smaller and slightly less wild.
This one has lovely thick buds and seems just a little bit sweeter than the AHP side.
Has that Amnesia Haze hit, but again just a little bit more polite, really, than the wild AHP aunties I've tried which kick my head in.
There have been a couple of other phenos from that cross which turned out well....
...but in general the F1 are a bit naff, I think.
I wanted the berry flavours and wonderful high of the mother plant, really.
Maybe an F2 cross can re-create something like that (grandma) pheno.

Here's one which looked like the mum a lot more :
CIMG1860_zpse606d794.jpg

But actually this one turned out quite boring and went straight to the hash pile.
Snails attacked the main stem and actually managed to fell it, and swarmed on it.
So it ended up being an early harvest and with a fair amount of snail slime and whatnot.
Twats.

Nunsacred

You gotta go down as another uk outdoor success & a bloody good one . This year has been crap weatherwise in the uk & you have done very well . Enjoy your bubble .
Thanks for those kind words, forgot to reply earlier ;)

In most places the plants looked more like this :
CIMG1908.jpg

Got to say this again : Guerrilla Gold #2 is a great tasty strain.

wotamess

hey Nun!!

Shit, man, threw the spanner in the works with my last explanation... not right, sorry!!

From the top :D

1.) I received the first generation of cheese x leb27 seeds from a grower/breeder in Norfolk. He/They had pollinated an exodus cheese cut with Leb27 pollen.

2.) I proceeded to do a seed run using one cheese x leb27 male, showing strong skunk tendencies. This was grown from the first generation seeds as stated in point 1.

3.) The females were also cheese x leb27 first generation (point 1), which bore 'my' seeds, which I called lebanese cheese, because it sounds good. they are in fact cheese x leb27 F1 generation. these are the seeds you received. I didn't count the seeds but would say there were close on a thousand, of which I have 50 odd left. the rest were all sent out to UK outdoor growers.

4.) these were done in the loft under a velux window, and they got terribly mouldy etc.

5.) other females present in the seed grow were Danish Passion, and a Sensi Star cutting. They were all pollinated by the same Cheese x Leb27 first generation skunk/cheese dom male.

Hope that clears things up!!

great to see you had a good season :yes:

-wam-

Latest posts

Latest posts