What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scandalous cannabis convent in the UK

Nunsacred

Closest I can get to describing the vibe outdoors yesterday : Goldfrapp ... Felt Mountain
( www.youtube.com/watch?v=jawO4KW7ys4 )

(sun) comes out like a white shadow [/Peter Gabriel]

Been looking through some old photos and this one really pulls at my mind...
SS_distance.jpg

It's a Superskunk (G13 Labs) at my favourite grow site
The place is special - a well-known poet used to go down there for a bit of peace & quiet.
Can't really be more specific, unfortunately.

Last edited:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Inspiring shot!
A simple man can easily turn into a poet in such surroundings.

Nunsacred

...cheers Paulo :)

back to the best stock.....
2 weeks before, and 2 metres to the right, the best lebcheese, the original plant from seed, just before I harvested some :

LC2_harvest2.jpg

outrageously nice
:dance013: :jump:

Last edited:

Nunsacred

Sorry it's not always clear which pic was which
now the links are broken and I can't access them from the link
as I was banned from that site. :)

Last edited:

Nunsacred

Back in 1988 I tried my first bit of smoke, some rather nice hash, imported stuff.

By the mid 1990s all the hash I could get was really awful quality, and weed was the better option. I remember struggling to explain why hash, the concentrated goodies of the plants, was weaker than the dried flowers.
I guessed that it was the chemical changes involved in making hash that took all the fun out of it, and assumed that the sharp tangy flavours which were missing from hash were involved in the actual buzz. I'd get the occasional surprise from a bit of authentic double zero but it was rare.

Now, though, my own bubble hash has blown all that away.
It doesn't taste much but it absolutely wallops me, a serious buzz which floods into my brain for about 90 minutes after inhaling it, yet it has almost no flavour.

So now I think that old imported rubbish was only about 10% hash. Whatever it was, it smelled a lot like roasting cumin seed!

ahh the old soapbar ,haha i can still remember the patter was the soapy with the bits of plastic thru it was the best !!
id rather go without than smoke that shit now

Nunsacred

Whatever it was, it wasn't trichomes pressed into block.

Someone said it was henna but I seriously wonder if it was mostly cumin, because that smell of cumin seed roasting in a dry pan is bang on....

rocket high

Veteran
ahh the old soapbar ,haha i can still remember the patter was the soapy with the bits of plastic thru it was the best !!
id rather go without than smoke that shit now

Sounds like the dreaded Re-ground soapbar weegie "still popular with eejits round my way".. some poeple eh :crazy:

G

Guest1298

a lot of people around here only smoke soapbar and i said there is some nice weed kicking about...they said naw it fucks me up!! haha...more weed for me then lol

Nunsacred

I do understand the thing about having mellower stash.
I prefer to have something I can sociably enjoy a long session with than something which goes beyond the outer limits in just a few tokes.

Nice to have the choice, of course.
The latest batch of bubble hash is indeed about as strong as anything I've ever encountered and maybe that's going to be useful the next time when I need to be scared and then paralysed for a few hours. :D lol

It's quite soft, it reminds me of the old Gold Seal....
It's mostly a blend of :

Arne's Hash Plant (Amnesia Haze influence)
Royal Dane / Jamil x Purpurea Tic (heavy, stupefying)

Probably not a sensible blend, in hindsight, hehe

Roobarb

Whilst I understand it, I am the total opposite. I would much rather have the one-hit-quit stuff. (just means you need less) I would rather have one great spliff than three weak ones. For me its about clarity. You can't get properly high on shit weed

Don't even get me started on soapbar

Nunsacred

I don't believe in getting wasted as fast as possible.
I don't neck a bottle of spirits when I go to the pub to catch up with mates.

Maybe I'm just showing my age :)

It's partly also that I really enjoy the flavour of most bud, so I get more enjoyment from tasting it more.
I think the key point is that I don't like shit weed either, but mellow weed is often the best.

Nunsacred

One more pic from the past!

This shows my most successful site last year, where I put 3 plants in a giant swamp tube expected 1 or 2 to be male & be removed, haha, all 3 were female :)

CIMG0583.jpg

The Nepiran (Hybrids From Hell) really surprised me with its earliness - this was August 31st.
From reading around, I think this one was an OFN (Old Farmer Nepal) phenotype.
It's really very nice, quite mellow, not a racy frightening sativa but a classic old fashioned, quite stupefying hit and a sweet classic taste, fruity and herby.
Slight hermie tendency, dusted itself a bit but still yielded well enough to forgive it. :)

The buds are a bit leafy and thin but in a vaporiser it really doesn't matter.
I expect hash from this would be really, really nice, and probably a sensible potency too.

harold

cant see the pic but i think i know which one your talking about :)

is anyone else having the same problems? it seems about half of the pics come up with a small box with a tiny red blue box with a triangle underneath, inside it?

Nunsacred

Ok, I think it's because the host site is for commercial folk.
I'll switch hosting place.

Ok then how about this rather gritty, atmospheric pic of a Nepal x Royal Dane - in the same place as those other plants earlier in this thread, on a much less pleasant day :

CIMG0591smaller.jpg

I'm vaping a bit of this one right now..... very tasty plant, sweet and savoury mixed up together, reminds me a bit of kitchen herbs like sage and also beef stock cubes.
Nice, and highly recommended, not particularly potent but doesn't disappoint....

Last edited:

MJBadger

Veteran
Looks like a thread to tag , i like to see all the different plants us UKers can get to harvest outdoor .
Good luck & stay safe & green .

Nunsacred

lebanese cheese original (i.e. made at the same time as the LC F1's using the same cheese dom male)
Right, so I think I've been misunderstanding exactly what these Lebcheese seeds are!

are they :

Leb#27 female x Cheese dom male ....?

I'd been thinking it was Exodus Cheese cut female x Leb#27 male.....

Meanwhile, the Wizard's Sleeve clone is doing well - going to be a decent size by late May planting!

CIMG1055.jpg