What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Insane buds dude, self grown seeds or where did you purchase em? I dont believe i have seen buds like this before. What nutes, what medium, etc? Its probably listed here in the 15 pages of posts but i dont have the time for it :|

Well, a few peeps have asked that already in the thread and I've answered them,

In short, it's not about the feeding, it's about the lighting. People seem to think there's some magic feeding formula out there, and special products that makes a difference.
Realize that these plants are grown in coco with GH 3-part (NOT the lucas formula), which isn't even a coco specific nutrient. So no, you don't need to get designer made nutes for this and that.
Just get a basic quality nutrient that works well for Cannabis, GH, Canna, Bcuzz, Ionic, any of these will do, then concentrate on the lighting. It's what makes all the difference. Get HIGH QUALITY light spectrum bulbs, stay away from Chinese made products, don't run them for years, change them ever so often, if you run a small grow-op (less than 4K), get rid of the 1000w bulbs and use several 600w, 400w and 250w bulbs for better light coverage. If you follow this advice you're already looking at a considerable increase in yield.

welcome back Rosy man :)

sorry to hear no ganja smoke bombardment on the shores of Normandy in the trip.

abestos are crazy stuff man, out here a lot of people have it and do not even know it... the double standards of your parents in law are universal... propaganda has a far out reach.

changing topic a bit; do you have any anecdotes about the medical cannabis program in Israel?

peace

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Back again amigos,

The genetics is a bit mixed cyberwax, but if you refer to the Blockhead it came from Breeder Steve and Spice Of Life. They've since moved on and dropped their old flagship strains Blockhead and Sweet Tooth#3. I still run them though, like a voice from the past.

You should pop themRonley, and I hope you get a winner from them beans.

As to the light setting Superconductor, I place 600w bulbs horizontally above the plants under batwings, and I put 400w bulbs on the sides vertically in the winter, and 250w bulbs in the summer, although this winter I was too lazy to rig the 400w bulbs and ballasts so I'm still on 250w bulbs vertically. The results are still decent, I think.

Thanks for re-posting my grow-op stats Pa... Bombadil. I don't know much of the current med mj scene in Israel, except that it's everywhere in plenty, but I did come across this article in Haaretz on the subject:

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1094284.html

Got any Sufi poetry to recommend? I feel like attaining new heights...

Day 62, about a week to go before the chop. I'm just showing off the same stuff now, as it ripens and foxtails. One of the blockheads got so top heavy it bent over and fell into one of the vertical lights. I'm happy it was only a 250w, had it been a 1000w bulb or even a 600w it probably would have started a fire. I wasn't far from the growroom when it happened. I started to smell something, like a barbeque with mango and pineapple on the grill. I thought "who the fick is throwing a bbq in mid-winter?", then it dawned on me. So there's roast bud on the menu this week, I'll try to get a pic of the poor plant later. I just found thrips in the growroom, but they're too late to do any damage to this crop. I wonder where they come from, when it's sub-zero outside...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

marv

Hi ,
That is good to know people like you exist, Rosy.
Smart, enlightened, impassioned, who make progress the things and that with class and humor.
do you found that I make can be a little too much? you will be right nevertheless that's right.
In 2010; continuous to make us dream while making us share your work and experiment :thanks:
Best buds for 2010
:respect:

ps:excuse my approximate English

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Gracias again,

I'm already flushing ace, and they'll all go down on day 70. As you can see on these two pics of a Blockhead and an ISS, the blockhead is all ready and probably could have gone down on day 65, while the ISS is still perky and could go to day 75 or longer, and the Golden Skush is off the mark and could have gone way longer.

I just want to clear out the grow room and get another load of plants in there, the veg room is chronically overpopulated. You know how it is...

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
It's the last week, and as soon as you put the Blockheads on plain water, their immune system decreases and mold gets them, even though Rh is around 25%,

picture.php

One of the Blockheads got mold already two weeks ago, now my prized BHX was hit, which is why she seems to slim around the waist, I had to take a lot of bud off her so that it would not spread.

picture.php

I picked up this bottle at a local growshop. What it says; Blooming Enhancer. Here's the story the growshop gave me.
A French grower started spraying nutes on his girls in flower, and worked himself to a formula that made them grow considerably. His buddies got jealous and asked him to make them some. Soon all the growers in the know was using his spray and he was putting out liters and liters. So, he got in touch with a chemist and they put the spray on bottle. I've tried a lot of flower enhancers in my days, but no foliar spray designed specifically for flower. I had to get one and yes, I will spray the Island Sweet Skunks with it in my next grow.

picture.php

This Golden Skush is a nice plant, but I know that there are better phenos out there, I've had them. So I'll go looking for them in my remaining stock of seeds.

picture.php

Can't seem to get a sharp shot today, but this ISS pheno beholds me right before harvest

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Love it!!

Now that´s an exiting story about the enhancer stuff.......i´ll be watching carefully how that goes bro!!

keep up the great work!!

icetoker

marv

Is an interesting idea, especially if you say that the results are here but my fear is that like for all the products pulverized in flo ( after 3 weeks in 12/12);
They can give a taste to the weed or to be quite simply bad for health.
I am in a hurry to see your test.:smokeit:
Is always a pleasure of discovering your monsterbuds

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Mr. Cheeks! what the heck is that medicine like liquid you r gonna give them ladies? it seems creepy :yoinks:

here is some stuff for your entertainment, not the poetry you asked for, as I am not sure what my position is atm on Hafiz and company hehehe, but this instead is something a lot of people we know should listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th8EGkPTUjg

much peace man :)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey all, and thanks/merci!

All the plants have been chopped, this is the ISS on the last day (70):

picture.php

And the new grow is in the works, updates later!

Mr. Cheeks! what the heck is that medicine like liquid you r gonna give them ladies? it seems creepy :yoinks:

Yes I know, it has a 'urine sample' quality to it. But if it works, then who cares? Can't be any worse than the soup I serve my motherplants,

here is some stuff for your entertainment, not the poetry you asked for, as I am not sure what my position is atm on Hafiz and company hehehe, but this instead is something a lot of people we know should listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th8EGkPTUjg

much peace man :)

Thanks, you're right. Crack's not the way to go.

I've seen the crackheads hang down Bedford Ave, they don't look too healthy,

Let's concentrate on the healthy drugs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysdaDhM9rfA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGhpVzN0ik8&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9NN98CuFGA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn6XIG_oxUM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4Lqug_vaqo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa2iCx3ZLgQ&feature=related

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
iss looks so nice! congratz rosy, you pulled another great harvest it looks!

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Those blockheads always amaze me, man you have that one dialed in bro.... that ISS is no slouch either.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
lucky people are all of Rosy's friends, just picture yourself getting a nicely cured nug of some of that?

yeah man, this Rick man seems like he needs to be given the benefit of the doubt... he should reach out other countries for research besides the U.S too if he has not.

peace

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
great bud shots as ever, Rosy, but whats the deal with that spray? I can't quite read the NPK on the bottle but it looks lie N765 P7.6 K11?? is that right?

eddieS

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Is an interesting idea, especially if you say that the results are here but my fear is that like for all the products pulverized in flo ( after 3 weeks in 12/12);
They can give a taste to the weed or to be quite simply bad for health.
I am in a hurry to see your test.:smokeit:
Is always a pleasure of discovering your monsterbuds

Hey Marv,

I don't know what it will give, my personal experience of bud boosters is that an already well-fed plant given all the light and CO2 it needs and growing at the top of its genetic capacity will not benefit that much from extra NPK, so I'm not expecting much.

With a dialed in nutrient regime and a flush I think it should be okay.

The NPK says 0.07/0.007/0.11 Eddie, should go down smoothly like a 15 year old single malt...

B

bonecarver_OG

fantastic looking product.

gotto love the fact the lads have taken the efrfort to put the actual ingredients on the bottle.

looks intriguing :D hope it works :D

peace mate!

Latest posts

Latest posts