What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I guess you've seen enough Blockheads to last you a life-time, so here's some variety!

As said, I've got a few Mist Of Destruction running, all from seed so I'm eagerly awaiting what will come out of it.
There's a Kali Mist pheno and a Destroyer pheno, and from looks only the Destroyer pheno seems wicked, filling out nicely in the last weeks of the grow. Here's a bud shot and a jungle shot, I've decided to take her (and the others) to 75-80 days in flower, we'll see how that pans out.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm still running this Golden Skush pheno, although I'll try to put some more beans to work in order to find a higher yielding pheno. They're out there, I know, I've had them!

picture.php

P

ptg

Green hand there as always!

It's great to see some sativas in your garden!They looks beautiful!:canabis:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks ptg!

Day 59. Blockheads are already fat and falling over, ISSs are getting there and falling over, thanks to their length. I should really tie them up, but I've got one of those lazy days...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Chop day for my two biggest Blockheads, they're just under 5 feet tall, and one is about as thick as my thighs, as you can see. I undress completely when I chop and prune these trees, if not the clothes get all sticky and smelly. I rather have that on my skin... then my girlfriend licks me clean :D

I still got a couple more going, plus the ISSs, MODs, and GSs. The hybrds go down in the days to come, the Sativas in a couple of weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
HAHAHAH Rosy.....u should post them pics in the ladies forum...surely they will be appreciated.
Jokes aside you have some fat buds..good job man.

Stay Safe

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I did do a pole dance around the cola over at the women's forum GDK, now I've got dollar bills sticking out of my jocks :D

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I dont know whats scarier man!! The colas or the strategic placement in the photos!!! Either way you are a freakin mad man and im jealous!

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey! I'm not the only person who gardens nude, rotflmao. There's an idea, the "Nude
Gardening Club - by the Moon" on the 5th Tuesday of every month. Don't try that with
mod's cola, lol. This put a smile on my face. :)

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Don't worry, got pants back on now.

Lots of plants are down, only sativa persista.

You have to tie them up, or they just fall all over, these MODs.

So I worked a little with them, in the morning before going to work. I know it's a mistake, but that's when the job can be done, so...

I reeked, I washed and scrubbed. But as I got to work, I found myself in front of half a dozen guys I had to be introduced to, and every time I squeezed a hand, this whiff of ripe thai weed rose. They probably thought I had this funky body odor, lol, I think I made a stinky first impression.

This girl is already cut, at 69 days.

picture.php

The destroyer pheno, looks promising

picture.php

The Kali pheno, should be worth the wait

picture.php

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
I reeked, I washed and scrubbed. But as I got to work, I found myself in front of half a dozen guys I had to be introduced to, and every time I squeezed a hand, this whiff of ripe thai weed rose. They probably thought I had this funky body odor, lol, I think I made a stinky first impression.

hey Sir Cheeks, worry not, funky body odors are very french, so you are on the clear!

great plants as always man!

peace

Bonzo

Veteran
wow indeed, excellent Rosy, that blockhead is stunning, you growin' in soil? sorry didnt read if it was posted. happy thanksgiving! :) wonder how she would do outdoors?

bonz :)