What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
smells of candy and french whore house lol....

and no one is knocking on your door desperately wanting to go in a have some fun?

does it ever smell like freshly baked french croissants? :chin:

peace!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey guys,

Yes ptg, I've run Positronic's pure Haze indoors many years ago. Won't try that again, since that gal isn't made for it. She needs to roam free...

I've also run pure Asian genetics, such as a Cambodian landrace I brought back myself from the Cambodian northeast, but that was outdoors. There were a few pics of that stored at Overgrow, lost now.

Hey Bombadil, smell of croissants? Only from the bakery down the road.

There's a Hindu family living close by the growroom, and they stink up the whole neighborhood with smells of burnt curry, and the man in the house smokes these sickly sweet perfumed cigarettes of Indian make I believe, so the odors I produce blend right in. Whenever the carbon filter's saturated and a whiff or two escapes the confines, nobody pays attention. They're used to it, it's just those indians cooking again!

Last edited:

niluola

Damn...I feel a rush of POTM nominations coming up any day now...there's been photos all along worth it, but I personally want to wait for a full picture of the ripened ISS main cola...:biggrin:

:peacock:

What an inspiration you are!

Dödsknark

I'm in nhere all the time but mostly don't have anything to add. They look so perfectly taken care of. Also waiting for the fully ripen ISS cola... :D

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Niluola, GoatCheese, Dödsknark, colslaw, you guys are great, thanks.

What generally happens when I cut out the N in end flower is that the stalks go soft and the topheavy colas can't stay upright.
Which means I have to either prop or tie them up, and once I've managed to get the camera up and dial in the shot, they've slumped over or fallen down.

But, I managed to get a few decent shots, day 65. BHs, WWs and ISSs, the Skunk#1s are already cut...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks a12,

Day 70 today, and the girls can hardly stand up. Only the ISS and the Blockheads left in the growroom now, but the BHs go down today.

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey guys!

Well niluola, there's nothing to it really. I just water them every now and then and play Beethoven's fifth for them, when they're in the mood...

Doobie, send your camera (and lenses) over here and I'll see what I can do :D

Thanks rkp6, above the clouds is where I'm at too!

It's day 73 for these ISS, and they can't stand up unless being propped. Like Captain Haddock, they don't like pure water...

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Soo, yet some pics from wannabe hotties, day 52 in flo...

picture.php

This is one of the biggest plants I've grown indoors, cola-wise, as tall as a man, and as fat as uncle Bob...

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey amigos,

Yeah niluola, I'm in and out but in general something's always going on in the garden.

I know wordtree, I've tried everything but I just can't get these stick figures to put on weight. Must be anorexic or what... :D

Sweet looking ISS KarmasWheele, I can't tell what pheno it is, I can't even tell the phenos I run apart before two weeks prior to harvest.

I've got three ISS trees going in this grow, although the lanky plants behind the chunky Blockhead are Mist Of Destruction, the original Kali Mist X Destroyer cross. They're doing fine so far, but they're no match to the ISS yield-wise.

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts