What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

RicoT

Some huge, QUALITY, and healthy buds in here... I aspire to have buds like these! Truly inspiring Rosy.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks friends,

Some more if you didn't have enough, day 46 in flower for all of them.
First out is my new trial Blockhead F3 pheno, which is more Indica than the cut I usually run. She's doing okay, wouldn't you say?

picture.php

I'll stick to funky BH pics for now, you'll see the ISS and Skunk#1 later!

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Some sexy bitches man... how thick are those cola's?

Well, if I wrap my arms around one I can barely touch the tips of my fingers :D

They're not that big yet, you'll see around day 60 or so, another two weeks, that's when I usually take the best shots.

Last edited:

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow Rosy, such beauty. So you took the blockhead to f3? You
really like the bh don't you. Whats she smoke like? I'd like to cross
a male bh with my Golden Cindy and Silverdog, they look like they
were made for each other. Who's your bh originally from?
Great work, thanks for posting :) ns

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
wow rosy, that blockhead f3 looks awesome. you always do seem to get those blockheads to yield. what were the phenos like in the f2 and f3, were they all over the place?

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks all of you. Great to see old friends stop by, which reminds me I should do that more often.

Wow Rosy, such beauty. So you took the blockhead to f3? You
really like the bh don't you. Whats she smoke like? I'd like to cross
a male bh with my Golden Cindy and Silverdog, they look like they
were made for each other. Who's your bh originally from?
Great work, thanks for posting :) ns

Yeah, even took her to F4.

The F3s I've grown so far are good yielders, so I did a good selection on that part, although they tend to lean towards the Indica whereas I'm mostly interested in those tall growing, high yielding hybrid/sat phenos.

My Blockhead genetics is straight from a bag of original SOL seeds, so it's the one and only.

Breeder Steve always was secretive on genetics, the mother is supposedly a Sativa sized plant with Indica buds on her, the father is the same as for Sweet Tooth#3.

The buds are hard, resin-coated stickyness all over. The smoke is potent, balanced, but there's a nerve of euphoria in it so some of my friends prefer not to smoke it late at night since they can't sleep afterwards.

Everything's possible nugget, I always was for free love between plants, and people.

is it possible to get high from resin absorption through the skin?

Yes, it needs to be rubbed in with a solvant though, such as fatty lotion, cream or alcohol. It's good for muscle pain and certain types of eczema,

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy rosy rosy.....you're facking amazing grower....don't beat me with this huge tomawak bro....Blockhead rules...it's truth!

Killer thread!

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rosy, thanks for the info. The BH sounds great.
Rosy, The F3s I've grown so far are good yielders, so I did a good
selection on that part, although they tend to lean towards the
Indica whereas I'm mostly interested in those tall growing, high
yielding hybrid/sat phenos.
I bet you could do this plant justice. Blazing Cindy, she's a mix of
( Neville's haze x blueberry) x Joey Weed C99 fathers (2) I feel that the blueberry
in the Legend's Johnny Blaze leaned toward the sativa but I'm not sure. I'll have
to do a little research on that and see what red said.

picture.php

I had 5 girls and all were a bit different, everything from one that
only doubled in height and went the longest, about 72 days to
two that tripled and finished in less than 60. Strange flavors in
this cross the 72 dayer is developing a hint of cherries in cure.
Thats this one...

picture.php

Very dense sticky buds. Hard to break up... It just wants to stick
to my fingerz. :)
Thanks for updating rosy, they're always a :gift:
"rosy" - Everything's possible nugget, I always was for free love between plants, and people.
:snowkiss: And snow persons!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Okay, so these christmas trees aren't dressed yet, so please throw in some decoration tips if you got any.

My big bad cat played with the Christmas crib last year and broke Virgin Mary. I tried to put her back with superglue, but now he's back at it again,

The skunk#1s are fattening up and getting more photogenic. I just love this strain, at least this pheno, it's among my top 5 five strains. Funny that this was a freebie that came with a strain I bought and binned a long time ago:

picture.php

picture.php

You already know the blockheads. It's day 50 in flower and they're moving up to the major league;

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks Black Ra1n, I dedicate this pic to you.

The girl is a Blockhead F3, I just call her BHX, maybe you can think of a better name:

picture.php

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
If only I had photoshop psycho pirate, damn it's pricey. Maybe a kind soul will think of me for Christmas... the MAC version in that case :D