What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks eddie, and jimi.

She's such a wonderful plant, my favorite daytime high,

Almost sickly sweet with a whiff of red berry in there. Those buds that keel over are packed with resin. If you take one in your hand, you've got the smell on you for 24h.
The other day at work I realized I smelled like a growroom in the 8th week of flower, because I held one of those buds earlier. I washed my hand twice with soap, thoroughly, but I still had the smell on me,

First a Blockhead bud, then a leaning branch of Island Sweet Skunk, and two White Widows starting to be top heavy...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dödsknark

Rosy dude... Wow... Seriously, you got mad green thumbs.

Looks absolutely knarkilicious! I just keep scrolling up over n over to look at them, just ONCE more. Wow dude :)

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
yo Cheeks! thin skinny nugs you got there, uh? feed them more croissants and chocolate man. :biglaugh:

did you know the nutjob comandante denied access to the sungazing man? crazy stuff... they need some of those thin skinny buds of yours, french croissants and italian nutella, see if they chill.

much peace man

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks guys!

Croissants? they only drink the finest of St. Emilions...

I eat the nutella, those christmas special one kilo jars make for perfect stash jars :D

8 weeks today, it's getting interesting. Blockhead, Blockhead and a shot of the short end,

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks everyone,

You're right about the ISS hazydays, hang in there and check her out in two weeks, she puts on a lot of weight in the last weeks.

Day 57...

picture.php

picture.php

P

ptg

Hohoho...that's some awesome buds,should i say " gargantuesque"?:)

Kudos to you man!:tiphat:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Hey guys,

Thanks ptg, you can say gargantuesque if you want the swank French touch, or gargantuan will do :D

Hey bombadil! Yes, I did a seed run last year, and did send a big pack of BH/ISS freebies to the seedboutique. There should be some people growing them I think, if they've been distributed.

Day 59, everything's going fine, but I've got an odor problem that needs to be dealt with.

picture.php

picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
[QUOTE
Day 59, everything's going fine, but I've got an odor problem that needs to be dealt with]

Greasy fat smelly ladies do smell,especially when they see rosy coming with goodies to feed em with hassleblad in hand.:jump:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Yep Dödsknark, it smells like a mix between a candy store and a French whorehouse :D

I'll take a Hasselblad anyday azad, but since their 31 megapixel cameras sell for $25 000, I believe I'll have to continue to work my Canon for a while longer...

We've passed day 60 and it's now that the ISSs step into action, you'll see them puff up in the week to come. The Skunk#1s are almost ready, here's a bushy one, and the top bud bends over nicely like a Christmas tree star...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Thanks friends,

Just doing my thing, and the real cudos goes to the breeders of these genetics, that makes it all happen...

Day 62, the countdown to harvest has started on a lot of plants, the Blockheads will be ready in a week, the ISS in two or more:

picture.php

picture.php

P

ptg

Modesty is a quality!;)
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rosy Cheeks again.

A lil question for you Rosy,did you ever grow an extreme sativa?I would like to see you doing it(or just some pics if you already have done it)!:tiphat: