What's new

Rosy's Mugshots and stuff...

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Back again, another grow. I've had security problems, still do, and I'm keeping it low-key for now.

No giant Blockhead colas in this grow, mostly bushy Island Sweet Skunks, Skunk #1, White Widows... and bushed Blockheads.

I've been using the bud spray "Blooming Enhancer", as said. It may or may not have done some good, it's hard to say, and I suspected that if there was a gain, it would be slim.
The problem with this spray is that it's not a concentrate, it's ready to spray on a one liter bottle.
Now, if you like me run about a dozen big plants in each grow, and you spray every bud site on all plants, you end up spraying about half the bottle in one session.
They're supposed to be sprayed every ten days. If you run your plants for 70 days (my average with the genetics I run) and you stop about two weeks before cropping, let's say you spray five times, then you end up using two and a half bottles in each grow. Paying 16.50 euros for each bottle ($22.50), you end up paying more than 40 euros for a so far invisible result. It confirms a lot I already know about bud boosters, and nutrient manufacturers.

Here are some plants at day 44, first a White Widow bud, as you can see there are some tall ISS in the back that will become interesting later on,
Second is an ISS, already a beauty at a young (flowering) age I think:

picture.php

picture.php

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You've a dilued solution of bud booster, i've the concentrate one and it's amazing...i use 40-50ml per litre bro...trust me i had crazy buds (My rks the last run, my bd#1)

picture.php

:wave:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
You've a dilued solution of bud booster, i've the concentrate one and it's amazing...i use 40-50ml per litre bro...trust me i had crazy buds (My rks the last run, my bd#1)

Aha. You're talking about the Diamond Blooming (GSV8) or the Blooming Enhancer (GSV4)? Because I can't find the foliar spray (GSV4) other than as ready-made spray.

Good that it works for you though.

Nice to see you around Doobie, I'll take more pics of the girls as they get fatter.

It's only day 46, they'll be in their prime in two weeks or more. Here's an Island Sweet Skunk, damn if I knew which pheno, I can't tell them apart before week 8.

Second pic is a White Widow, she'll be getting crisp in a week or so, but she's already putting on weight.

picture.php

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Blockheads are small this time around (flowered too early), but they're coming around. Here's a cutie, day 48:

picture.php

Dödsknark

Vackert! Keeping my eyes on this one. Impressive skills and ladies, thanks for sharing with us :)

Hope your security issues are resolved. All the best,

Döds

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Love the rain Black Ra1n :D

Security is always an issue Dödsknark, never to be taken ightly. I had to take some extra precautions because there was a possibility I could have been exposed.

Week seven today, going for ten. I might take the white widows earlier though,

First pic is an Island Sweet Skunk, kind of skinny for now but just wait and see,

Second pic is White Widows and ISS.

picture.php

picture.php

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll second that Dr.! Love watching rosy work his magic. :Double Thumbs Up symbol here:

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I know what you're up to, you're trying to make me blush...

Thanks. Day 51 and things are getting serious for the Skunk #1s, top buds are getting heavy and slump over, leaving lower buds more light and a chance to develop.

Island Sweet Skunks also bend over, and the Blockheads are getting crisp...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Che

Veteran
It's images like these that encourage us to try harder... Rosy your buds are phenomenal!

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
fat buds as usual Don Rosy :joint:

no chocolate and no croissant still? why mon ami?

peace man

"I didn't know that you are the eye inside of me, That you are a secret essence both in body and soul, I asked you to show me a symbol of you in this world, Suddenly I realized that you are the whole universe." - Yunus Emre

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Because in your corner of the Earth it might be breakfast time b360, but around here it's time for dinner! :D

Island Sweet Skunk aiming for the ceiling...

picture.php

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Everybody has a loaded bong and popcorn? Okay, let's continue the slide-show from last years vacation. Here are the kids at the beach:

Big, bushy Skunk#1...

picture.php

Blockhead, with White Widows and Island Sweet Skunks in the back, all day 54...

picture.php