What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

RomulanJake

That sounds great I just sent an email I'm ready to take the plunge on these hopefully you can help me out and hook me up with the discount sales price I missed out on if not then it's cool man because as they say you got to pay to play

I dont answer order emails. I have an employee that does that for me.

Breeding Cannabis is simply a hobby of mine. Creating Romulan Genetics was all about helping a few friends and family earn a living, and has nothing to do with my own income (I have a good career that is totally separate from Cannabis in every way)..

I lose money basically at this point. This is why we do not "hook up" people. I have employees that depend on the income coming in... When it doesn't, I have to go out of my own pocket to pay them, so that they stick around and can make a real living.

Truth be told.. I'm going broke over here and have spent most of my savings, but I am really committed to this. I feel its important to keep up what we are doing. I hope that it helps people out there, and that this whole thing is not just a giant waste of my time.

:tiphat:

jonnyfli

I dont answer order emails. I have an employee that does that for me.

Breeding Cannabis is simply a hobby of mine. Creating Romulan Genetics was all about helping a few friends and family earn a living, and has nothing to do with my own income (I have a good career that is totally separate from Cannabis in every way)..

I lose money basically at this point. This is why we do not "hook up" people. I have employees that depend on the income coming in... When it doesn't, I have to go out of my own pocket to pay them, so that they stick around and can make a real living.

Truth be told.. I'm going broke over here and have spent most of my savings, but I am really committed to this. I feel its important to keep up what we are doing. I hope that it helps people out there, and that this whole thing is not just a giant waste of my time.

keep up the commitments and the good work bro :thank you:

T

TakenByTheSky

Is there any way to get those to get those from clones out to an East coast legal and med state?

RomulanJake

Is there any way to get those to get those from clones out to an East coast legal and med state?

Not through us, no. We cant ship clones state to state as that is illegal.

Side note:
I have spoken to a large commercial grower who flew from Michigan to California, purchased our clones through Dark Heart Nursery (we gifted Dark Heart our clone cut) at a dispensary and then shipped the clones back to themselves, and flew back home....
This is extreme.. but its an option.

T

TakenByTheSky

Not through us, no. We cant ship clones state to state as that is illegal.

Side note:
I have spoken to a large commercial grower who flew from Michigan to California, purchased our clones through Dark Heart Nursery (we gifted Dark Heart our clone cut) at a dispensary and then shipped the clones back to themselves, and flew back home....
This is extreme.. but its an option.

I'll probably just try my luck with your fem seeds before I go thru all of that. Im on the other side of the country so it's a long trip. I do know we'd love to get some romulan out this way at some point.

RomulanJake

I'll probably just try my luck with your fem seeds before I go thru all of that. Im on the other side of the country so it's a long trip. I do know we'd love to get some romulan out this way at some point.

There wont be a need to try your luck.. our S1 seeds are literally the same thing, just from seed.

rolandomota

Veteran
I just thought maybe you do a special for 420 but it's all good i will get mine soon and I hope I'm not disappointed I think probably not disappointed I need that pine man

RomulanJake

New Cultivars dropping over on our website for 4/20.. also we offer freebie seeds with each paid order now, and have a few specials going on. Stop by and check it out!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

...Cont. next page

draztik

Veteran
The Romulan regular non feminized version you offer Jake is some very special genetics. Hands down some of the finest herb I had the pleasure to experience. Real gems to be found in those seeds. It's difficult to really describe the smell of my keeper, it kind of reminds me of those Andes' after dinner mint chocolates with notes of sandalwood that follows the initial smell. Or like mint chocolate chip icecream. After you touch it and rub your fingers it smells like straight up sandalwood. I can't wait to try the S1 version.

RomulanJake

The Romulan regular non feminized version you offer Jake is some very special genetics. Hands down some of the finest herb I had the pleasure to experience. Real gems to be found in those seeds. It's difficult to really describe the smell of my keeper, it kind of reminds me of those Andes' after dinner mint chocolates with notes of sandalwood that follows the initial smell. Or like mint chocolate chip icecream. After you touch it and rub your fingers it smells like straight up sandalwood. I can't wait to try the S1 version.

I absolutely love hearing things like this brother.. thanks for taking the time to share it. :woohoo:

And you describe a pheno that I know well.. with the mint type smell, and sandalwood. My good friend has kept the same pheno, and loves it.. keeps sharing it all over Canada. I love stuff like that.. when people find something, that they dont just love smoking, but take the time to keep it around.

I encourage you to share with that special cut you've kept, breed with it, and have fun along the way! The whole reason I am doing this is to give people this thing that has been in my family for decades.. that hard to describe feeling and taste. Its something I couldnt help but feel the instinctual need to share it with others.:tiphat:

draztik

Veteran
I absolutely love hearing things like this brother.. thanks for taking the time to share it. :woohoo:

And you describe a pheno that I know well.. with the mint type smell, and sandalwood. My good friend has kept the same pheno, and loves it.. keeps sharing it all over Canada. I love stuff like that.. when people find something, that they dont just love smoking, but take the time to keep it around.

I encourage you to share with that special cut you've kept, breed with it, and have fun along the way! The whole reason I am doing this is to give people this thing that has been in my family for decades.. that hard to describe feeling and taste. Its something I couldnt help but feel the instinctual need to share it with others.:tiphat:
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing these genetics. You and your family deserve praise for keeping this gene pool alive. Absolutely amazing! I had two plants that were very similar in smell, but my keeper had the better high, buzzing up sativa influenced and so so tasty. The other was more on the stonier side but extremely potent. I was going to keep that one too but had a micro drip fitting clog and didn't notice until it was too late. But my keeper is my new favorite smoke and I've had many elite clone only and this is right up with those and is a very unique plant. There is something about the flavor that reminds me of old school haze, maybe it's the Colombian in it. Jake thank you again, everyone needs to experience these genetics. It's like finding buried treasure.

Last edited:

RomulanJake

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing these genetics. You and your family deserve praise for keeping this gene pool alive. Absolutely amazing! I had two plants that were very similar in smell, but my keeper had the better high, buzzing up sativa influenced and so so tasty. The other was more on the stonier side but extremely potent. I was going to keep that one too but had a micro drip fitting clog and didn't notice until it was too late. But my keeper is my new favorite smoke and I've had many elite clone only and this is right up with those and is a very unique plant. There is something about the flavor that reminds me of old school haze, maybe it's the Colombian in it. Jake thank you again, everyone needs to experience these genetics. It's like finding buried treasure.

Thank you brother.. truly!

And that last line made me laugh.. it was literally like finding buried treasure. Since I made those reg Rom seeds from the original batch of very old seeds, that were passed down to me. It was a lot like a treasure hunt, even on my end. :biggrin:

clearheaded

https://www.cannabisculture.com/content/1998/07/01/106/

here is an article which shows OG rom.

basically if came from seeds its a hybrid of white rhino if found original ~30 yo clone then is "real" romulan. from the states its likely seeds from emery and best of those was the clone. and original to some might not be original to others. as they they had problems s1ing the cut to produce consistent replicas is why did the back cross and then s1.

Latest posts

Latest posts