What's new

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

rolandomota

Veteran
I believe you man I don't need a test I'm thinking it has a high ceiling or its ceilingless like old school "low" thc sativa's with no high limit lots of stuff has a low ceiling to the high it seems to be the norm but weed that has no limit to the high is rare what weed would you sell ? The weakest right? Nobody is going to sell you their head stash unless that's all they grow.

Besides the only true test of potency is to smoke it

MedFaced

I don't believe that any anyone tests for THCP yet, which has recently found to be 30 times more powerful than THC: https://www.healtheuropa.eu/breakth...is-compound-30-times-stronger-than-thc/96329/

That’s not exactly what that says. A couple Italians discovered the two new compounds. They’re speculating that one—THCP—is stronger. They do not know. They would like more funding for more studies to see if their speculations are correct. The BIG headline gets the attention that help raise money.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I do not envy you having to deal with the Instakids, I'm glad you do though as Romulan is important to be preserved.

I enjoyed your appearance on the Adam Dunn show. Good info.

Nice plants!

imakandi

Looks great! Thanks for keeping us posted on the progress.

:tiphat:

hello
jake

until now very good plant
easy grow and vigour
photography in white bucket is 33 days from seed into water or 28 days after rising surface

so far im happy, same as photography in website
update in flower time maybe
thank
sorry english, try improve
:huggg:

RomulanJake

hello
jake

until now very good plant
easy grow and vigour
photography in white bucket is 33 days from seed into water or 28 days after rising surface

so far im happy, same as photography in website
update in flower time maybe
thank
sorry english, try improve
:huggg:

I smoke too much so I forget really easily.. :kos:

If youre growing our (S1) romulan.. its 10 wks.

If youre growing the regular seeds, its typically 8-9 weeks, but can be 10 as well.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor

tcherno

I just got myself a second pack. Let the hunt begin.

I plan to get a decent camera, the beautiful pictures he has here make me feel ashamed.

Thank you, I'm very happy to be in my thirties and to be able to select such a legendary strain, I love modern hybrids, but I want old school now.

RomulanJake

I just got myself a second pack. Let the hunt begin.

I plan to get a decent camera, the beautiful pictures he has here make me feel ashamed.

Thank you, I'm very happy to be in my thirties and to be able to select such a legendary strain, I love modern hybrids, but I want old school now.

Thanks for the support! I really appreciate it!

BTW to everyone reading this.. we have some collaborations in the works right now with some very well known and respected breeders.. some exciting things are coming down the pipeline here, and I cant wait to share it with you all! :tiphat:

rolandomota

Veteran
That sounds great I just sent an email I'm ready to take the plunge on these hopefully you can help me out and hook me up with the discount sales price I missed out on if not then it's cool man because as they say you got to pay to play

Latest posts

Latest posts