What's new

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hell yeah, some Romulan love.... Sure looks pretty with that PP in it. I have fond memories of Romulan on a couple climbing trips. Literally couldn't find the rock we want to climb on...to high! Keep kicking it RomulanJake.
Have a great day all.
Peace, negative.

RomulanJake

@StevenHXF - What I meant was thank you genuinely for cleaning this thread up!

And as a secondary request, there are some posts in my other thread that are also misleading and confusing people:

StevenHXF

Administrator
@StevenHXF - What I meant was thank you genuinely for cleaning this thread up!

And as a secondary request, there are some posts in my other thread that are also misleading and confusing people:
Was going to ask for a link to it. 👍

When that one’s been cleaned I’ll clear out these last couple of posts from me and you 👍

RomulanJake

Feminized seeds are coming back.. Romulan (S1) restocks hitting shelves this year and Communion fems getting a new drop very soon

Seed-min.jpg

draztik

Veteran
I'm glad to hear the Romulan S1's are being brought back. I still have my keeper from the first S1 release. It's some of my favorite smoke, such a great high. It gives me motivation and energy, puts me in a good mood, I can smoke it all day without the usual tired sluggish feeling you get from smoking all day. It's also great for asthma, it's a hunger suppressant and helps with my back pain. If you're in a funk it pulls you right out of it and brightens your mood. Really strong herb too, only a couple hits and I'm good. Honestly a true gem. I had a plant with the same high but a better terpene profile from your first regular Romulan release but I lost her. I am running a pack of your Romulan "BX1" hoping to find a similar pheno to that one I found in your first Romulan regular release.

negative37dBA

Veteran
That is a very nice picture and that strain looks to have a very nice lineage. I would put that from looks and parents alone on my "to grow" list. Sexy for sure. Hope it has some of that good old Romulan kick!
Have a great day all.
Peace, negative.

Last edited:

RomulanJake

Youtube Video Link

Click this link ^ to watch (YT made this age restricted) and see how our new scannable Cannverify labels work and what shows when you use them. ✌️

Our new Cannverify authentication labels are scannable with your cell phone camera. Just point the camera at the QR code, click the website link that pops up and you have instant access to lab test results, grow info, strain info and photos for that pack of seeds. There is even a phytofact sheet for each cultivar that shows an estimate of what it smells, tastes and feels like. You can also repeat this process as many times as you would like and years down the road. This way you never have to wonder how long for flower, what it's taste like, etc..

RomulanJake

This drops on October 28, 2022 and will be available at the seed banks listed below with maybe one or two being added later today.. (we are almost all sold out already via our seed banks claiming stock).

Wellgrown Seeds
Deeply Rooted Seed Bank
Insane Seeds
Neptune Seed Bank
Darkstar Genetics Seed Bank

These are regular seeds, that are going to be at our usual price of (150/pack of 12 seeds) and will have the same scannable Cannverify labels that when scanned will pull up a link that provides you with lab results from our test grows showing what the flowers have for cannabinoids, terpenes, etc.. and also Phytofacts that estimate tastes, smells, and effects. Also the usual growing information, as well as photos, etc.. You know just the bare minimum stuff we feel every breeder should be doing for their customers.

These have been thoroughly tested and passed all the stress testing (pic shown from stress test crop) with flying colors. Not only that but the smoke is very remarkable. If you tried my Space Fuel (F1) fems and loved them like everyone did, you will like these. There are lots of similarities with it being almost the same genetics.

Extremely potent, hybrid leaning... both full body and mind altering effects. A very unique experience. Tastes and smells of sweet, fuel, pine, astringent and other complex notes.

View media item 18705254

Last edited:

iTarzan

Moments ago I ordered a pack of Roman "BX1" on your Roman Genetics website. It went super smooth as far as ordering. It took my credit card without issue and the site works. Some of these other sites have very poor websites and say they take credit cards but they don't. Your site worked.

Thanks!