What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Romulan Jakes Grow Diary

T

Tarus Bulbar

This thread is an awesome read!! Love to see that hard work making its way around the world!! You've done an amazing job with your genetics RomulanJake!!

RomulanJake

Thanks, man! Checked out Neptune Seedbank and the new crosses sound great. Got my eye on the Runtz x Mac1 x Romulan. Should be ridiculous;0)

She was made to be a crowd pleaser..

but she will always be my least favorite cross that Ill ever make (I hate both runtz and mac1, I made the cross because people asked me to make it)

RomulanJake

Hey, thanks for the heads up;) Do you have a favorite cross?

It varies from time to time. Notables for me personally are (in no particular order):

Communion
Ring of Fire
Stromulan
Romelon
Cannalien
Romeoz
Alien Kush Cream
Space Fuel

..only the Romeoz is currently available, the rest have long since sold out. Romeoz only has 4 packs left though, so its almost there too.

RomulanJake

"People complain, its what they do. It helps them feel better and to vent deep seeded feelings of regret, remorse, and general displeasure.

Breeders do this too. They complain about how things have changed. They grumble over shifting tides and their atrophied incomes.

They get lazy. They fail to progress and adapt. They forget that chucking pollen on elite clones over and over again, gets boring.

It gets boring for growers who have no reason to constantly grow something new, just so breeders pockets can get lined quicker.

When you make your own bed, it makes you. Push yourself over the limits you set long ago. Go beyond your dreams and look deeper at you.

Be authentic, true, and genuine. Shed laziness and accept what life brings you. Because before you know it, it will be over. And you will be forgotten."

View media item 18701669