Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Kalichakra chopped

Kalichakra chopped

yes please

i knew i liked you

View Image

:laughing: :huggg:

awwww... I think is the only thing I 'm truly missing (no longer watch TV) MotoGP! And watching the impossible riding of the "Alien" (93)!

Sorry for the delay...

Kalichakra
Needs more light... I know when I give that to her I'm gonna have to work my way training her a lot...

picture.php

Canopy
picture.php

techattack

Just got here now. Nice grow. Love also the crab spider taking care of ur plant i bet she as the nest on it too (on leafs).

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Welcome to the Jungle!

Welcome to the Jungle!

Welcome techattack! :tiphat: :thank you:

a Little teaser, will be taking pics this weekend...

picture.php

Left to right: Kalichina, Violeta, C5 Haze x Kalichina.

Smells have me wandering at the flower room like a bee.

C5 Haze x KC developed a super yummy/sour fruity scent, remembers me of "sour cantaloupe/tennis ball" chewing gums, with a much more natural aroma, but equally piercing. surprisingly, she looks like the most advanced in flower amongst all.

The winner yesterday was Oaxaca '79 x Panama... what a scent, cannot put a exact name on the fruits behind, but absolutely out of this world... passion fruit with sweet perfumey oranges?

Kalichakra has also morphed her scent, from apricot to sour strawberry chewing gum (Cheiw fresa acida / sour strawberry), it made my mouth to salivate in anticipation!

OZZ_

Veteran
Welcome techattack! :tiphat: :thank you:

a Little teaser, will be taking pics this weekend...

View Image

Left to right: Kalichina, Violeta, C5 Haze x Kalichina.

Smells have me wandering at the flower room like a bee.

C5 Haze x KC developed a super yummy/sour fruity scent, remembers me of "sour cantaloupe/tennis ball" chewing gums, with a much more natural aroma, but equally piercing. surprisingly, she looks like the most advanced in flower amongst all.

The winner yesterday was Oaxaca '79 x Panama... what a scent, cannot put a exact name on the fruits behind, but absolutely out of this world... passion fruit with sweet perfumey oranges?

Kalichakra has also morphed her scent, from apricot to sour strawberry chewing gum (Cheiw fresa acida / sour strawberry), it made my mouth to salivate in anticipation!

HA! Great jungle shot. Love my air buds too! Lol

Sour strawberry chewing gum sounds delicious :headbange

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
OTH #2 Is Flowering!

OTH #2 Is Flowering!

HA! Great jungle shot. Love my air buds too! Lol

:laughing: Had to admit I was "flying low" and realized later on...

A quick teaser, shot through growers glasses + smartphone:

OTH #2 Started flowering!

picture.php

And KaliChina keeps blooming... :yummy:

OZZ_

Veteran
:laughing: Had to admit I was "flying low" and realized later on...

A quick teaser, shot through growers glasses + smartphone:

OTH #2 Started flowering!

View Image

An KaliChina keeps blooming... :yummy:

Now THAT, is exciting.... can’t wait to run some OTH someday!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Lebanese Update

Lebanese Update

thanks, OZZ_! I try not to think when I will be able to test her :laughing:

Waiting for Lebanese to mature, which I guess will happen in a week or so...

Today was cloudy, but equally good to see her budding structure:

picture.php

picture.php

Found red mite damage on one isolated fan leave. Looked for them but couldn't find any webbed top or more damaged fans. Liking Lebanese a lot... starting to think on growing several outdoors and making some hash.

By now I know why I love this strain so much... after some fact checking and date crossing, I realize it was my first cannabis experience, Lebanese blond hash, Canary Islands late 70's early 80's (Lebanese war, lots of refugees in Canary Islands, was brought by the uncle of a friend).

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Kali China 7th Week

Kali China 7th Week

Her scent evolved to a spicy meat extract with fruity notes. :woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
C5 Haze x Kali China 7th Week

C5 Haze x Kali China 7th Week

This girl has almost all her branches (around 6-7) 95% filled from top to bottom, and starting to swell:

picture.php

100% crop:
picture.php

Scent: sour cantaloupe / tennis ball chewing gum. A sweet but sour fruity (citrics / cantaloupe) scent with a chemical touch.

gr8fulguitr

The KaliChina looks to be like a picture in a magazine with the little floral clusters and the OTH in the background, wonderful and elegante.

June 1 and The C5haze -- KaliChina is going to swell, love the green.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
gr8fulguitr said:
The KaliChina looks to be like a picture in a magazine with the little floral clusters and the OTH in the background, wonderful and elegante.

Thanks for the love gr8fulguitr! :huggg:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Violeta, 7th Week

Violeta, 7th Week

Upper buds are much more swollen, but are a PITA to shoot.

This is a lower top:

picture.php

She's filling violet from top to bottom, better perceived in this shot:

picture.php

100% Crop
picture.php

gr8fulguitr

Violeta, beautiful thin leaves. I always liked violeta but never got any.
Honestly, Zamaldelica was too cool on my last big ACE purchase. Right now I am running pck--kalichina, {{China dominant}}
it is suffering from my neglect. Yield is hurting, but I love the ChinaYunnan terps probably on of my top 5 favorite smelling plants.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
gr8fulguitr, I would try her when I can! A strain I would like to be stashed always.

To me she smells and tastes to violet candies, a traditional crafted sweet very popular in Spain (and I believe France too) made with violet essential oil and sugar:

attachment.php

Just google "caramelos de violeta", go to images and you'll see.

Satori
So far she either smelt little, or was overpowered by KaliChina and Violeta, but I sniffed her yesterday, and a hint of something really familiar come to my nose...

She's starting to smell to Nag Champa incense (unburnt)! The blue one... :woohoo:

She's also probably the most indica growing plant in the flowering room, I bet two weeks more, maybe less, and she'll be done!

Attachments

• caramelosvioleta copia.jpg
    caramelosvioleta copia.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 29

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
OTH Update

OTH Update

We've got fun and games!!! :laughing:

Thanks SICE!

OTH is flowering, definitely!

8th flowering week, KaliChina hogging the camera as always :biggrin:

Really hard to shoot her, took these with the phone + headlamp, enough to see what's going on:

picture.php

100% Crop:
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Lebanese Increasing Photoperiod Test Chopped

Lebanese Increasing Photoperiod Test Chopped

Finally the increasing photoperiod was too much, and started throwing nanas here and there, she was I'd say 80% ripe, so chop time.

Scent to ripe mango, foxtails, or better say sprigs, the thickness of a pinky finger, lenght like index finger, all spiralled in forming colas thicker than my fist.

picture.php

picture.php

Learnt a lot from the experience, specially got a good hang on coco dosages outdoors with big, fast plants, totally different ballgame vs indoors.

Will try to reveg her...

Toying with the idea of using lebanese to breed other semiautos w/o any NL blood.

Auto Zamaldelicas
I have always sucked badly growing autos, ending always with dwarfs, or much smaller plants than the ones I see being grown here.

Let's see how I pull these two (Zamaldelica Auto) first time I sow in huge pots (for coco, 20L) outdoors.

picture.php

Facing East.