What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk Goes to the Jungle (2020)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks OZZ_!! I have the habit of taking pictures so that I can recheck in the future.

COBs
Fixed it yesterday to find one of the two-components putty was bone dry, aaargh... only thing missing is to glue it to the heatsink. Thinking on a physical retainer by tapping, screwing and using shims and screws to hold it.

Been raining all week, temps dropped 10C vs past week, 12C at night.

Seedlings
Used bigger pots this time to start the Zam Autos, so couldn't put them inside the clone tent (outdoors was out of the question given the weather).

So in a mid future, will prop the underside of the table where clone tent is to start bigger pots in spring.

So propped them in the veg cubicle, and propped the inkbird to 21C:

picture.php

You can see the temp sensor probe between the greenhouse heater and the pots, don't wanna fry them.

CBD1 #3 and #2 already sprouted and moved them to the clone tent, culled a couple cuts (Nepal Mist) to make room:

Loved this male (Tall), superb vigour...
picture.php

Vegging Plants
They're going to flowering room this weekend no matter what.

Inspected them to find a fruit fly farm on the outer pot surfaces, grrr! Seems they reached for shelter there...

So took all the girls out and blasted them including pots outer surfaces, cubicle walls, floor, everything.

This is one of the great things of going this way instead of closed cabs or tents... I grab my spraying backpack and as walls are hardtiles, easily washable, I raise the light and can spray at will; doing this took me 10 minutes.... on a tent it would have been a nightmare to take girls out, reprop, switch everything off, spray...

Secondly with SILs I haven't seen the need to do this at lights off.

I just raise the lights, and reprop the circulation fan so that it doesn't hit them directly, but still drags air near, so that they still get fresh air but have time to absorb the spray:

picture.php

20 minutes later:

picture.php

Then fed them, they look droopy due to pots being dry, do this so that they suck-in all the spray fast (no cake until you take all your medicine!).

Nepal Mist Stout Male
Collected some pollen:

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Violeta

Violeta

Had my next to last Zamaldelica x Kali China doobie last night... is it actually her the one to blame for these pics :biggrin: and of course Violeta's incredible photogeny :tiphat:

Budsites:
picture.php

Top (side):
picture.php

Top (cenital):
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Kali China

Kali China

I believe is a F3xF4 Elite, Keeps going nicely:

picture.php

Lower Budding site
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
C5 Haze x Kali China

C5 Haze x Kali China

I'd say is 3, maybe 4 weeks from Kali China:

picture.php

Lower budding
picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Flowering Room 4th->5th week

Flowering Room 4th->5th week

My mate, who hasn't gone into the flowering room for like 3 weeks, was impressed when saw them.

He found the girls much more "natural", like if they were on a enchanted forest of sorts vs when we grew in tents :biggrin:

Yes, it is obvious the girls love having plenty of space / air circulation, they develop differently, less leafy, all leaves perky and praying...

Kali China

(I'd say is a F3xF4 Elite)
picture.php

Loving her soooo much!!! Roots quick, develops quick, lovely internodal distance, easy to train and superb leaf/flower so far... and aromas mmmm!

Violeta
picture.php

She looks happy and perky also... and perfumes the whole flower room... her smell drives me crazy! :yummy:

El Timbo

The violetas look lovely and I'm jealous that you have oaxaca x panama :) Good luck for the rest of the flowering period!

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks Mars Hydro Led (Joy?) :tiphat:

I'm enjoying this grow a lot.

Arachnophobics please skip this post... :tiphat:

Here's what I found on the Lebanese, which is actually thrilling under a fierce Southern Spain sun, foxtailing and foxtailing and filling like crazy...

She completely broke my feeding schemes, I need to rethink feeding dosages outdoors, specially with plants so fast!

... and she got a thug for the grasshoppers! Taking a sun bath heading South, didn't wink even having the lens at less than hand distance.

picture.php

100% Crop
picture.php

Lens is so good I could count amber trichs one by one (logical given the sun hitting them hard on the underneath of the fan leave on the right... found only a handful) Dunno if they're visible hera after the strong jpeg compression.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
For the curious, this is commonly known as a crab spider (they move lateraly like crabs, and their abdomen are similar too).

Scientific name of this one is Thomisus onustus. It features homochromie i.e. can mimetize like chameleons... in fact her pink is the exact same pink as the fan leaves petioles.

Is a predator spider, which mainly hunts grashoppers, wasps, butterflies and bees.

Plenty of spiders here... but also potter wasps, which predate spiders exclusively.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Lebanese Update

Lebanese Update

She keeps flowering at the most outrageous pace I've seen both indoors and outdoors.

She has made me rethink the feeding strenght, had to rise the dose up to EC 1.5-1.8 as she demanded more and more.

Really beautiful bud formation, (bunch of foxtails).

picture.php

100% crop:
picture.php

Heart buds:
picture.php

gorilla ganja

Approx how many hrs of daylight do you have right now repuk ? And total peak hrs on the solstice next month?

She looks like a beauty.

Peace GG

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks gg!! Good question, let's recap! :tiphat:

24-02-2020 Seeds were sown indoors on 20/4 light regime.

Like one or two weeks prior to go outdoors, I reduced lights to 18/6, need to confirm when...

13-03-2020, they were brought outdoors. Daylight time: 13:30

Daytime right now, 2020-05-21, is 14 hours, 21 minutes.

At 20 June (Solstice) it will be 14:25.

gorilla ganja

I will have about 3 hrs longer daylight hrs on the summer solstice. I'm curious if the Leb will perform the same at this latitude with increasing daylight hrs.
I have some Leb 27 from HFH started this year. Not the same as the Lebanese from Ace but similar with semi-auto traits.
Looking forward to your smoke report.

Peace GG

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
You will have to test, wish you the best luck! :huggg:

Mine threw some nanas in the beggining, but not viable, and also not located at typical real male preflowers spots.

Cannot wait to smoke her, previous one I grew was pure blissed state of mind and inmense wellbeing.

Body feels like it were "a just rebuilt and oiled machine", felt my eyes like floating in oil. Zero heaviness and zero comedown. You feel your body and head lighter.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Flowering Update

Flowering Update

Pics will follow later today.

I was shocked to find out today that actually the fastest plant, which has about 40% of colas 100% filled, is the C5 Haze x Kali China! Yay!

Violeta comes next, then Satori, and Kali China which are the more developed ones.

Next in development: Oaxaca 79 x Panama (have to give her more light), Kalichakra, Tikal x Panama, and OTH #2, which has done some progress!!

Kali China
But what got me like a jailed cat yesterday was Kali China: is developing the funkiest scents I've ever smelt. Had me snifing for like four, five times to identify it:

Musky-Fruity Motor Oil. I'm a biker and changed it to my bikes, right now is a fruity with musky overtone scent that almost get blackened by the dense, nose-piercing metallic (unused) engine oil scent.

Kalichakra
Dunno if it's a pheno I never came across, but this one smells to apricot...

OZZ_

Veteran
That Violetta is a stunner for sure and That Kali China sounds lovely. I have a few fems of those too.

Everything’s looking great Repuk, and as I said on IG, your photography is spot on :peacock:

Latest posts

Latest posts