What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Repuk Goes to the Jungle (2020)

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thai Chi

Thai Chi

Outdoors starting to get interesting!

Really excited with this girl, I developed a crush on her... what a lovely slender structure!

Love her loong and narrow fingered leaves and how she doesn't perk them 100% horizontally but get that "bell shape".

Guess this is a Thaish leaning pheno? See little to no KC influence on her :jump:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

imakandi

Outdoors starting to get interesting!

Really excited with this girl, I developed a crunch on her... what a lovely slender structure!

Love her loong and narrow fingered leaves and how she doesn't perk them 100% horizontally but get that "bell shape".

Guess this is a Thaish leaning pheno? See little to no KC influence on her :jump:

View Image

View Image

View Image

hello repuk
super nice plant
i truly admire the green throughout all the plant,
super nice balanced feed

mind sharing your magic secret? :)
thanks a lot
and see you
:thank you:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Outdoor Update 20200731

Outdoor Update 20200731

Muchas gracias @El Timbo! :tiphat:

@imakandi, I grow in coco coir + 100% RO + salts.

Learnt the "magic" from c64, recipe post.

I use Hakaphos + Calcinit as base, modulating calcinit down (N) by early flower to add Yara SOP, modulating SOP in turn from mid to end of flowering in favour of MKP, keeping EC=1 max (indoors).

This year has been my first sprouting and vegging them outdoors in coco, so far what I've learnt is they need much higher ECs, depending on the plant / phase, from EC=1.5-2.

I think the secret lies in the usage of 100% RO. When using tap, well or mixes, you never know what's in the water unless you analyze it, and water quality usually changes during the most critical phases, at least here in Spain, in the worst summer heat months. Since I started using 100% RO and salts, I've never spotted a deficiency, my reasoning being I always "paint" over the same blank "canvas" (RO).

She overgrew rest of the OD plants in just 4 days, stretching almost 10cm per day (foreground right):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Rest of girls:
Background left to right: Zamaldelica Auto (NLD pheno), ErdPurt, CBD #1 C.
Middle: Zamaldelica Auto (NL leaning pheno)
Foreground: CBD #1 B. CBD #1 A, Thai Chi.

Loving the Zam autos, the most NLD leaning one developed a serious stalk for a plant its age and size:

picture.php

gr8fulguitr

Beautiful Garden Repuk. You make the [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Zamaldelica Auto look magnificent.
[/FONT]

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Zamaldelica Autos

Zamaldelica Autos

Thanks gr8fulguitr!! :tiphat:

Truth is these are by far the best and more nld leaning Autos I've tried.

I'm shocked, yield will be the same as my first outdoor with photoperiod plants.

Zamaldelica Auto - NL leaning pheno - Finished

picture.php

100% crop
picture.php

picture.php

super yummy scent, gluey/ fine wood resin/aniseed.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Zamaldelica Auto, Zam leaning pheno

this girl is amongst my top 5 outdoor yielders including photoperiod plants... absolutely flabbergasted by this "auto".

picture.php

Top cola
picture.php

Buds
picture.php

100% crop
picture.php

Same fine cedar? aromatic resin, but more sweet/fruity/oily terpenes.

Giving her a couple of days, will take another shot of her main stem ...

OZZ_

Veteran
Beautiful work buddy! :hotbounce

I’ve never been interested in autos... but they seem to be coming a long ways I’ve seen people turning out some great grows with them :plant grow:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks @Bibi40! Try her, you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks @Green81!!

Thanks @OZZ_! The cool thing with autos is having OD to grow them... or flowering them in your mother or veg room. Great to grow in between photoperiod ones to have an stepped harvest.

Also provided you nail the grow, as could be seen with Auto Zam you can get huge plants with the right pheno, which yield even better than some photoperiod ones.

thanks guys! :tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Prior to Hang

Prior to Hang

I have to admit that I have always sucked growing autos... this one has changed my perception of them 200%.

Took a couple quick pix of her after 24h darkness prior to hang her to dry:

picture.php

picture.php

around 1.2m/50" tall canopy from pot to top.

Gonna have to source some more jars... love luxury problems!!! :D

Smell is close to zamaldelica, citric/perfumey, aromatic resins (cedar) overtones with a faint mangoish touch. Delicious.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have to admit that I have always sucked growing autos... this one has changed my perception of them 200%.

Took a couple quick pix of her after 24h darkness prior to hang her to dry:

View Image

View Image

around 1.2m/50" tall canopy from pot to top.

Gonna have to source some more jars... love luxury problems!!! :D

Nice work.:tiphat:

bibi40

Excellent job mate ,
eager to know about the yield , will be huge !!!

i have a question :
how many time did she take from germination to harvest ?

:tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
thanks guys!!!! :party: :headbange :huggy:

@bibi40 13 weeks and three days... but I wanted to see her well into finishing, and don't mind some amber/cloudy trichs, I chop when my nose decides :D

bibi40

Thanks for the answer mate !!!

so we are really far of the 56 to 63 days claimed by ace ,
but i don' t care , definitively must try it :bigeye:

:tiphat:

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Bear in mind I'm talking since the day you put the seed in dirt... that will depend on the pheno too, the more sat leaning will take a week or so more.

In any case I don't mind one or two extra weeks... yield more than compensates it!

The more NL leaning pheno was done in 8-9 weeks... but let it run some more to see how it developed.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Family Shot

Family Shot

picture.php

ErdPurt barely seeen on the top left, on its right Thai Chi, CBD #1.

A one month old MadMac's Temple Haze x OHz the rightmost.

picture.php

C

c64

Hello repuk :smoke:

A very healthy looking family.

I am already excited to see them with buds. :bigeye:

Latest posts

Latest posts