What's new

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Golden Tree

Off for a swanky dinner.....(hate it!....)

Here are the little Jihadi Kush.....

Much love friends....canna cap time.....

Respects....

GT

I love you two dudes.....EverGreenState...Cocosativa....

Many updates o coming.....time to get dressed up....BARF!

GT

CoCoSativas

:laughing: I got married in a sleeveless shirt and sweats on a hilltop overlooking my cities downtown.

I DON'T DO FORMAL EVER!!!

I don't go to funerals so no need for any formal shit. I don't handle death well I hate even cutting my plants down. Now I clone and they live on so it's not as bad but it used to really bug me when I chopped plants cause I grew everything from seed, they were all individuals...

gorilla ganja

Hey GT what kind of light schedule do you have the little Jihadi Kush on? Can you post the age please with pics so it's easier to chart their growth. Nice and healthy.
Cheers GG

Phases

GT have you grown out the golden temple Kush? I was checking out reefs site. A lot of stuff is out of stock but the golden temple kush looks pretty good.
How's the yeild on her?

Holeshot

In & out

In & out

Nice looking plants GT .Well said Cocosativa. He put alot of effort into that didn't he.!!!Every Plant can be grown indoors , just have to know your shit, and know how to tame them .

CoCoSativas

GT have you grown out the golden temple Kush? I was checking out reefs site. A lot of stuff is out of stock but the golden temple kush looks pretty good.
How's the yeild on her?

My testers were hau bac x gtk and big sur x gtk

They turned out wonderful

CoCoSativas

Nice looking plants GT .Well said Cocosativa. He put alot of effort into that didn't he.!!!Every Plant can be grown indoors , just have to know your shit, and know how to tame them .

Yeah I don't want to re hash the argument but really I mean I look at those descriptions and if it says outdoor only but I want it I get it. I'm a indoor grower only. I make it work. I know guys who grow "indoor only" shit outside buy adapt to make it work... I know a guy who plants along a ravine for airflow because he lives in a humid area and that's the best place he can find but he grows a og that most people mold to hell even inside it's really picky but he males that indoor og work great outside yields about a pound a plant... lol if your skill level is high enough you buy the strain you want not out of only a section. I mean I don't limit myself cause a breeder says oh I did this for outdoor. Too bad for me my climate sucks so I do what I have to,voila lights...

Like hello every sativa should be grown under the sun they are much better off outside in the tropics but we make it work inside. It's a moot point arguing how a strain description should be. Seed tests aren't breeders suggestion box pm the breeder. Yet my test, Goldens test, PH's test, helios212 test are all now drop boxes for people's complaints. It's lame like let us do our thing rather than hash the dudes who's seeds we grow and shit. Watch the show...

rockymountainJ

I mean is any plant just strickly outdoor.... aren't all plants from the outdoors.... smh.. grow what you want. If it works good, good if not dump it or adjust so it does good. No plant is truly meant for indoors, wtf does that guy mean. Indoors you try and recreate outdoor climate correct?!?!! Lol

CoCoSativas

Yeah but not all see it that way. I guess people be doing their thing so long they don't realize the rest of us realize a description isn't written on a stone tablet... I know some of you guys might still use that system but now we see a description, oh interesting Yay it's mine even if it's sold under a certain section ...

I'm going to be perfectly honest. This is very strange I know but I've only ever grown inside. So when I see dope plants outside it gives me a bit of a freak out cause to me they belong in my home inches from where I lay my head. To me all pot plants are indoor only I'm scared of bugs, rain, cold just other nature. Inside I have ultimate control so I love that...

Every strain is a inside strain to me... call me weird, or we can wait for someone to say I'm off topic and nitpick me to death but hey its just how I am. I've always grow inside no matter what it is. It's laughable seeing some go one saying I "claim to grow outdoor inside" hah hahaha go read my thread pal my sativas were certainly not acclimated for inside. I fucking killed it anyway.

I really don't want to get into a who's a bigger dick match... at the end of the day we both have our opinions. ES is a primary outdoor grower so his take on things is different he dosent look at description s the same way I do.

Yeah it would be nice if every strain description was exact but some vendors aren't specific. Oh well that's life move on. These tests aren't breeder junk mail suggestion box yet on each test I follow lately someone's got to make it about the bone they have to pick with the breeder and eventually a member in a thread. I'm going to call it for what it is, childish.

Good lord was right. Nothing against you evergreen but the 40 years you been doing it, it's pretty simple I'll break it down for you, you are pretty set in your way, I'm set in mine but that dosent mean one way is right or wrong they both work. Lol you say cause all the breeders you talked to no point in growing outdoor inside. My experience talking to people is contrary they will tell me if your skill level is high enough you can do it. And guess what I guess my skull level is high enough because I manage. Lol more than manage

As far as the condescending goes I ask who was really condescending? Me or the guy who said "I don't comprehend what I'm reading" like I'm retarded... well I'm certainly not. I garentee you wouldn't talk to me like that if you didn't have a computer between us. I am a fucking gorilla and while it might seem tough to shoot off through here, we know it wouldn't happen in life.

It just bugs me I mean hello free speach here and I say something and I get hounded to death over it. I mean buddy's rambling about strains descriptions, I try to make conversation and it's a fight. Could have been a nice conversation not a fucking dick fest... I would have enjoyed talon about this and out points of view on it if it hadn't become a snarling match.

Anyway this is Goldens thread not a gossip mag or one of my threads so we will try and keep it on point. I'm pleased to see Goldens mind open enough to wrap his head around the fact with a little expertise we can do anything inside...

Lol besides I fucking hate needles so I'm off the topic. Just thinking about GT coming at me with a sedative. I imagine myself just letting him do it I like him so much I'd take the needle but just about anyone else I'd be ready to stick that in their neck if they come close... I'm pretty weakened right now holden would have no trouble getting me haha... though 6 months ago it would have probably taken him and 6 guys to get that in me...

Anyway lolololol lol outdoor only give me a break... if anyone passes on strains based on its category it's their loss.

Phases

I didn't even realize that was a thing. I know breeders suggest outdoor strains and indoor. But I thought is was a recommendation. Like obviously you can grow anything inside, growing inside is just trying to replicate the good ol out doors anyways. I think that growers can achieve amazing things when they try, so I would think anything is possible, but either way, now I want to grow an "outdoor" strain just to see what all the fuss is about :)

Golden Tree

Alright Gorilla....;)

I will make sure I'm dropping dates.....I know this helps others with good strain information...and that's what it's about friend.....

If you ever have anyother specific questions don't hesitate good dude....

They were germinated on 03 Nov 2015....

21 healthy seedlings by 12 Nov 2015....

Transplanted into keggar cups 13 Nov 2015....

Transplanted into 1 gallon pots....24 Nov 2015....

I utilize most of my HID lighting in flower....nursery contains lots of T5s...and 200 Watt CFL veg lighting....LOTS!

Cheers dudes!

Much respects friends....be great

GT

Golden Tree

Light schedule is 20/4......

I'll adapt if I need to....but that's what's a happening now.....

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY!!!...(Joey Diaz)

Lol

Rock on sexy freaks!

Golden Tree

Harmony is EPIC smoke!

One love brothers....

Here are the Jihadi Kush.....

Growing up...astonished at some of the smells on these already....

About 5 of the 21.....wow!

Latest posts

Latest posts