What's new

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Golden Tree

Petrolia Headstash S1s....Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant transplanting today into 1 gallon TLO pots....

Updates o coming!

:)

CoCoSativas

Mad props dude.

Each of my plants filled 2 ziploc each. All about 2 Oz except the small big sur... which was a Oz... and not amazing smoke the big one haha I keep sniffing the bag

Charles-scott

Veteran
Hi Guys testers will go out this week ! lots of interesting Stuff >> China-berry is one I expect to surprise some folks , I have a Jamaican x Fraser Valley BB , Mango haze etc
After this run of unique landrace based work I am going to release the "no Brainer" breeding I have in the Archives Elite x Elite hybrids it adds nothing new to the Gene Pool but it seems everyone considers it breeding so I am going to release Jew gold Aka Kosher Kush x Chem 91
Kosher Chem that I have a few hundred of and a bunch of other OG x Chem I have Ghost crosses , Abusive crosses , etc etc I have never really had interest in breeding poly hybrid we made lots and lots of these Hybrids at the research facility , we were looking for unique profiles at the end of the day they are all super frosty ultra sexy and pretty much related works .

Charles

helios212

well , I like both to be honest =)
I look forward to something new whenever I have the chance,like the Panama Red ! the china berry was a high CBD Strain , or ? but since I dont have the chance to get most elite-cuts here in europe/germany I look forwad to the "nobrainers" too , any more info about the ghost cross? ;-)

CoCoSativas

well , I like both to be honest =)
I look forward to something new whenever I have the chance,like the Panama Red ! the china berry was a high CBD Strain , or ? but since I dont have the chance to get most elite-cuts here in europe/germany I look forwad to the "nobrainers" too , any more info about the ghost cross? ;-)

Variety is the spice of life right! I'll grow anything that gets me blasted. If it launches me into space we are good.

I'm just getting into the kush but there's room for everything g uo in here!

Charles-scott

Veteran
I actually feel a little ashamed to sell some of the stuff I have I really like to only release work that has a minimal amount of selection and breeding a landrace component .
Its not difficult to predict that when you hybridize two elite selections with each other that something great will pop up .
The big exception to the rule is the Pink / king family , that being said even the elite's I have chosen to work with most often are IBL or have been outcrossed to create a IBL .
Its a long stretch to suggest that making poly hybrids from known elite stock and families is really breeding .
I have isolated from much of what has been going on until recently a look at ********* and its obvious what I predicted in 04 is occurring , we have the gene pool narrowing at a alarming rate , all those "brands of seeds " when you investigate the genetic pool used to create them its ultra Narrow I am ashamed to have worked another Cookies line lol
I am old enough to know well what we lost from the 70-90's I just hope we don't lose everything else .
Hopefully Legal markets will mature tastes and we will see a resurrection of so so many strains .
I have a treasure chest of African Sativa's and hybrids and others that I have not ever released and really can't until things become more defined in terms the law .
Some very very nice resin production plants for a shorter season etc
Overall it seems like much of the world are growing the same Strains with minor alterations .
Helios the China berry had some higher CBD plants show up but the Majority of China-berry are High THC plants with a lovely unique High and flavour
Charles

B

blue_tick

charles- scott i would be thrilled to test some of your sativa's (electric haze's) for out door next season here in the south

Golden Tree

Hey good dudes....

This PK pheno has a very pronounced candy sweetness...very little fuel gas to her...slight Kush on the back end....

Really kandy sweet...burnt sugar...even candy cane..

Awesome!

Cheers friend...

GT

Latest posts

Latest posts