What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Ph-patrol

Veteran
The Purpling on the PK-s1 look super tasty. Well actually they all look tasty.:canabis:
Nice work Golden Tree and sweet Genetics Reef.:respect:

PH

Tynehead Tom

ya, awesome thread. Thanx for all the pics.
ditto on the nice work, looks incredible !
i'll be running some reef wakeford and night nurse in the near future.

Tynehead Tom

Night nurse is a waste of time. Harmony is much better.

I'm only buying the night nurse seed for the males ;)
That said, I've seen 2 phenomenal Night Nurse females from 2 separate friends who bought 10 packs. I've been warned to get it direct from reeferman tho, as most resellers are selling the BCBD version. (rumoured to be F1's of reefs originals... maybe)

GT. Great thread man! Good looking genetics reef!

Gt. Do you have any experience with the frazier valley blueberry or any of the crosses he has made with it? I'm very interested in the fvbb x polecat. Reason being, a friend grew some of reefs genetics a couple years back and the freebies he got were of polecat. That polecat was an amazing, surreal buzz...however it was short lived (lasted about 20 min)

...I have a bunch of seeds from the polecat. (He missed a male while sexing) I don't know anything about its lineage. I assume it is some skunk cross?? I just popped a few of those seeds hoping to find something .....wish me luck!

I usually wouldn't get amped over a strain with a 20 minute buzz....but damn was it memorable. Incredible!

Anyways, thanks for the great thread and any info on those strains would be greatly appreciated!

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Wow thank god i searched, and read about oldschoolba being a fake site! I would LOVE to see some real reeferman burmese\cambodian!

Golden Tree

We used 3rd party secure image hosting sites for safety...

When they go bankrupt or shut down sadly so do the pictures and subsequent links...

Follow bushwhackersupply or Cannacraftproducersinc on IG for lots of updates Reeferman pics etc!

Blessings!

Latest posts

Latest posts