What's new

Reeferman Genetics Tester thread......

Golden Tree

Thanks friends...appreciate the kind words...

Much respects brothers....

Allllll this talk about Pink Kush......

Has got me VERY EXCITED....

SOOOO....I just Germinated the Sour Pink testers!...(thanks Reef)

CANT WAIT!

Stay well good dudes....

Be back in a few days...

Respects

GT

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Very nice Golden tree! I have never sampled the Pink. All your plants look great! I'm super excited to get some Reeferman seeds going!!

Nice job!

CoCoSativas

Very nice Golden tree! I have never sampled the Pink. All your plants look great! I'm super excited to get some Reeferman seeds going!!

Nice job!

My area is saturated with pink kush. Though it's not finished properly 89.9% of the time lol... it's a huge hit out in bc and it comes out here in floods.

Properly finished pink is amazing stuff I bet golden does an amazing job on his stuff

CoCoSativas

Sounds nice for sure!! Thx for info:tiphat:

Reef did a sour version of the pink I got some... those will be gassy those are the ones in the pink family to grab if you are looking for gassy...

I haven't flowered mine yet. Actually have to nurse one back to health so waiting to flower mine. Turns out the one needs alot more mag but it's doing better already.

Killer work GT...

Charles-scott

Veteran
Just amazing thread ! I am sending out a whole new line up of testers to a number of others tomorrow and some seeds to ICmag /SB .
I am never in a rush to release my new stuff I would rather see it well tested this the new testers thread .
Everything I am sending out with few exceptions is at least 50% landrace based genetics so its not the smashing of two elite clones or lines being called new and unique breeding .
I am about to grow the largest population I have had the ability to grow since Mexico many years ago .
I am looking for worthy cultivars that are away from the Norm I love elite clones and strains as much as the next smoker , if anyone has anything they sincerely feel is worthy of my investigation in a subtropical Greenhouse /outdoor /indoor environment please drop me a line I will investigate and preserve it .
I am really full up for testers etc now but we will look at some of the new stuff going out .
Jamaican x fraser valley BB , Elohim supreme ( God/purple skunk) Burning bush etc etc

Golden Tree

Wow sounds absolutely amazing!

Thanks so much for dropping by....and doing what you do....

Much respects friend

GT

S

sourpuss

Reef did a sour version of the pink I got some... those will be gassy those are the ones in the pink family to grab if you are looking for gassy...

I haven't flowered mine yet. Actually have to nurse one back to health so waiting to flower mine. Turns out the one needs alot more mag but it's doing better already.

Killer work GT...

:tiphat:

Golden Tree

Rock on friends....

Much respects....hope you're all awesome this very sexy friday!

Updates coming tonight!

IRIE!

Here is the now dedicated Reeferman Room.....

2 x Phenos of Orange Peako Cambidian...."Pink Lady" Pink Kush Hash Plant Pheno...2 X phenos of Harmony....

And the new testers....Sour Pink....Jihadi Kush....Petrolia Headstash S-1s...and the Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant.....

Feeling complete.......but a forever burning desire to hunt and hunt more!

God I love Cannabis!

This plant can heal the world!

Much love friends....

Be back later...

CoCoSativas

Rock on friends....

Much respects....hope you're all awesome this very sexy friday!

Updates coming tonight!

IRIE!

Here is the now dedicated Reeferman Room.....

2 x Phenos of Orange Peako Cambidian...."Pink Lady" Pink Kush Hash Plant Pheno...2 X phenos of Harmony....

And the new testers....Sour Pink....Jihadi Kush....Petrolia Headstash S-1s...and the Lemon Larry OG X Hash Plant.....

Feeling complete.......but a forever burning desire to hunt and hunt more!

God I love Cannabis!

This plant can heal the world!

Much love friends....

Be back later...

[URL=http://www.dayzeddesigns.com/images/t39axw9q5qtxmmc1nj8_thumb.jpg]View Image[/URL]

I can't wait to flower my sour pinks.

Golden Tree

Lolol....

Too much fun making cookies today...;)

I will have to update tomorrow....

Rock on friends!

Mucho mucho love

GT

Golden Tree

Nothing bumps up your Organic game....tastes...terps...etc...

Like home worm farms....

Look at my little soldiers....

Fucking owe so much to these little dudes!

One love friends...lots of pics and updates this eve...staying away from those potent ass cookies!

Lol

Fuck Oil!

This is the REAL Black Gold!