What's new

Reeferman....Harmony Grow Journal

Golden Tree

Well.....its your friendly neighbourhood Golden Tree.....

I live and have a life full of awesomness and love....so I may not need any extra Harmony in my life.....However....if it's cannabis and genetics this awesome....well please o please harmonize me!..... PLEASE!!!!

As you're aware....I love Reefefman gear....EVERYTIME...I run a pack...half a pack....whatever....I am blown away....and find a new keeper to add to the peace garden.....

Big Shout out to EverGreenState....you have inspired me to purchase and now run this beautiful genetic masterpiece which is Harmony....

Your talent and amazing journalling skills inspire....peace brother....

And most importantly thanks to Reef for spending the time...energy and love in getting these genetics where they are today...and for sharing them with the masses! Thank you Sir!

Well....shit....lets get going......strong coffee....plus strong Reeferman Sativa = a happy yappy burner who has way too much energy and then talks and rambles on far toooo long!

Dropped 5/10 seeds....want to keep 5 for another day...

6...yes 6 shot out of the soil in 36 hours...must have had a seed split...yeahhhhh!

Looking good...will update again soon....

All TLO all the Time!

Much love and respect ICMAG....

Thanks for keeping me inspired!

Be well

GT

EvergreenState

You sure are one busy gardener. I don't know how you keep track of it all. I guess the tlo style works for everything so you don't have to worry about tending to different nutrient requirements for the different stains; that's the beauty of that style. All plants like good dirt. Best of luck and be well.

Sounds awesome Golden Tree.. Love lotion is the only gear of Reefermans I have ran...Harmony being the next strain I want to try.. Excited to c what she does in a TLO set up... After switching to TLO it's the way to go.... I'm using revs soil mix 2.0 with layers and tea with great results been wanting to do some adjusting to soil mix ... Any pointers?

Golden Tree

Agreed my good friend...TLO...ahhhhhh...no water PHing...no measuring/mixing bottled plant food...no PPM reading...just add good water and watch them do their thing...it's the best!

Super easy once you get your soil web established...

What kind of adjustments did you want or need to make...and how old is your soil..is it recycled....I just add some amendments when recycling her for the next run....moisten again and let her cook...I also bury all the old root masses to help return good life back to the soil...

I've just recently tried cutting the old plant down....and then transplanting my new plant directly into the same pot with the old root mass still in the same container....lololo so far so good...

I completely agree with both of you my esteemed colleagues....no other method for me or my girls than TLO...

Viva la TLO!.....;)

Thanks for dropping by friends..be well...

GT

Golden Tree

Check out Evergreenstates Harmony...RKS2 grow journal titled the same...it really shows the beauty of harmony....

It was the deciding factor in me ordering this genetic beauty...

Cheers buddy...it's going to be a harmonious ride...:)))

GT

Golden Tree

Here are the 5 Harmony....6th (seed split offspring) dampened off after 3 brief days of life....

Can't wait....to watch these grow...

I have not yet try'd to reuse my soil a second time... I think I will next time, right now I'm using 3 gallon smart pots to flower in I transplant into those one week After light change ( this may not be the best time as far as stress on the plant but it seems to work great for me with revs soil once they bounce back from the transplant shock then they really start stretching and growing with amazing supernatural vigor) another bad thing that may come from this is no much nutrient in soil after 8 or 9 weeks that if any completely flush everything out ..... Honestly I really need to button down on things and start spiking and layer have played around a little but but need to do more.... Having trouble finding some local steer manure..

..seedlings look great bummer about the one happens though
Peace......

Golden Tree

Cheers friend....thank you...:)

Here are the Harmony....5 little seedlings....I can't wait to see you grow up....

Thanks for dropping by icmaggers!

Be good to each other...stay smokey my friends!

GT

EvergreenState

Those look very familiar. I hope you get a few of the tall Thai. pheno plants. They are all good, typical Reef vigor but I was partial to the tall ones. All of your stuff from all of your threads are looking good. It appears you have the tlo method dialed in. Continued success.

Last edited:

Golden Tree

Cheers friend....I always appreciate you stopping by....

Yes I can't wait to see these perform....

Respects....

GT

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always with the bloody Q-tips. I know who packed your beans hah.

Should be an intersting ride :)

Golden Tree

My base seedling mix....is 1 part full strength TLO recycled soil....2 parts Well rinsed Coco coir...1 part FRESH worm castings....3 parts perlite....

Cheers buddy

Looking supernatural.... Let me guess on the base soil mix EWC., Coco coir, organic soil, and some perlite? Maybe a layer or two I like to put just a half inch layer or so of my normal growing mix (revs 2.0 + or minus a few ingredients).... Input this layer at the bottom of the pot just so the plants can aclimate to the soil a bit while the are in first pot...

EvergreenState

Always with the bloody Q-tips. I know who packed your beans hah.

Should be an intersting ride :)

Always with the bloody Q-tips. Meaning?
You know who packed his beans. Does this mean that you know who put the seeds in the seed pack he purchased? If so, is there something to that? Could you let us in on who that was and why that would make it, " an interesting ride"?