What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

BrainSellz

Veteran
Hey Red nice to see you got something growing, dunno what happened but it looks to be ok now. Nice set up you got dair, with lots of tasty treats.

G

GMax

glad to see ya gettin your hands dirty again, hope things go well so you can be full time again :) keep up good work bro

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad to see you rocking the place again Red.. I'll pull out a chair and enough :lurk: for the back up show!

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is balance again in the world. I'm so happy to see you back bro and may I add: Damn!!! NICE SETUP :).

I am subscribed and will be watching eagerly :)

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
HELLSYEAH!!! Red! :dance013: :cathug:

They can take your shit but that can't take your ability to make it back. I'm stoked to see you up and running.

Looks like your back to kick some ass and I'll be sitting on my trimming stool all month watching along ;)

Cheers
Smiley

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red welcome back. I had to go through the same thing (actually kinda still am). Gotta work those jobs with long hours to make it these days. Best wishes with your grow. Can't wait to see it through to the end.

G

Guest 26753

Hey Red, great thread and great grow. I will follow this for sure. respect from Australia!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Red glad your back on your feet bro. Good karma and keep it sticky

thanks chercherzlaghost :wave: Glad to have ya here m8.

You cant keep a good man down....good job on the speedy bounce back Red :wave:

Thanks Cookie, did i tell ya i got 2 more pups ??? :D:D they're the cutest things in the world!!!!

Welcome back friend! :D

I knew you weren't gone for good... Once you have that itch... lol Second jobs suck ass, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Fuck thieves. I've earned everything I have.

Looks like you haven't lost your touch! Beautiful grow. I'll be watching and taking notes... I'm constantly expanding. :)

Bobble :wave: Thanks for your good words and support all along :tiphat::thank you: brother!! Im loveing dirt so far :)

redspaghetti...Just love the garden shots in Fish Eye lens....Looks like a old skateboard movie ...:joint: have a great success with your grow....
Thanks Forest, this camera was a gift to me and it could take some really nice pictures, i have to learn how to figure it out first !

right on! fuck obstacles the grow must go on !

The grow must always grow on!!!!!! :)

the defoliation has me gripped...good luck and welcome back

Thanks, i've been doing the defoil for sometime i could actually see the yield increase, but then again i shave the bottom legs of my girls, me like nice fat nugs :D

This is good to see Red.... do your thing brother! :lurk:

happy growing!

thank you Big D!, Glad to see ya here!!

is good to see you up and ruuning again brother
thanks brother, thanks for you support during those time !!! :tiphat::thank you:
Hey Red nice to see you got something growing, dunno what happened but it looks to be ok now. Nice set up you got dair, with lots of tasty treats.

Thanks m8, i tent to let thing slips, but there are somethings that wont be slip away so easily, for now ...

Im excited meself to see those treats as well :dance013:

glad to see ya gettin your hands dirty again, hope things go well so you can be full time again :) keep up good work bro

Dirt deff dirt, made a mess in me house :) tanks for stopping by!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Red, great thread and great grow. I will follow this for sure. respect from Australia!

Thanks for following m8, glad to have ya here!:tiphat:

So glad to see you back red and the new setup is looking great.

Thanks Maj, im constantly trying to upgrade and update the room :) gotta get the max out of it ;)

:thank you::wave:

Red welcome back. I had to go through the same thing (actually kinda still am). Gotta work those jobs with long hours to make it these days. Best wishes with your grow. Can't wait to see it through to the end.

Thanks res, all i can say is hang in there, yes its easy to say but hard to do but you just really got do it and the best will come out in the end, like the old man saids, if theres no rain than there wont be any rainbows ;)
cheers m8

HELLSYEAH!!! Red! :dance013: :cathug:

They can take your shit but that can't take your ability to make it back. I'm stoked to see you up and running.

Looks like your back to kick some ass and I'll be sitting on my trimming stool all month watching along ;)

Cheers
Smiley

Yup! thanks brother! they can take anything but they can not take me love for miss MJ and my ability go grow her :) thanks for being here brother!

Nice set up Red. Good to see ya back on your feet, and rockin it out again!!!!

OP

:thank you:

Hell Yeah Bro! Im along for the ride. Looking Great Red!
Thanks brother J, glad to be back up and running and even better when im up for good!

glad to see you rocking the place again Red.. I'll pull out a chair and enough :lurk: for the back up show!

thanks for checking out the show ganja hasi :wave:

Good to see you doin your thing again :smoweed:
Thank you brother Bear! I do smoke weed everyday!!!! :)
wow amazing set up mate :D i'll be watching this one hehe welcome back
Thanks for the kind words m8, i learn from the best here on IC :)

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some Clones for next round,
The rest will be transfers sometime next week :)

running majority of lemon kush and blue dream next round

cheers,
red.