What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

G

Guest50138

Another Aussie on board...I knew it wouldn't take you too long Red.3 thumbs up:)

N

nukkumatti

Jiihaaa!!!
REDMAN JEAH!! Good to see you back on the track BROTHER!!

Nice room..I'm jelous! :D Good luck with everything and hopefully you don't have to go back to support babylon anymore!

Subscribed!!

bobblehead

Veteran
Some Clones for next round,
The rest will be transfers sometime next week :)

running majority of lemon kush and blue dream next round

cheers,
red.

lol... just a few clones... Aint no thang. :) lol.. reminds me of the time before Michigan was a med state. My boy and I were doing this illegally. I went out of town for a few weeks, and told him to start cutting, taking as many as he could. I came back to our back bedroom looking like a forest! lol... Half the room died from not getting enough water, and we still had too many clones...

Anyway, off to chop my outdoor plot so I have something to toke on while I watch the show! Later! :jump:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good to see you back and rockin it dirt/vert style!! Subbed 4 shore.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK Red I'm in for this one. Looking Good.

:wave: Ghostwolf, love the smilies ya posted :)

RED'S back in the house!!!!!!

:trampoline: :yay: :plant grow: :greenstars: :kewlpics:

Yes glad to be back bro, i learned many great things from you, especially this bare bulb vertical :) hope you stick around for some bud shots

Another Aussie on board...I knew it wouldn't take you too long Red.3 thumbs up:)

Glad to have ya here m8, i wouldnt be here today if it wasnt for my friends on here!
you guys rock!
Jiihaaa!!!
REDMAN JEAH!! Good to see you back on the track BROTHER!!

Nice room..I'm jelous! :D Good luck with everything and hopefully you don't have to go back to support babylon anymore!

Subscribed!!

Say no mo babylon baby, they can stomp me down but they could never hold me down hahaha i should be on the right track from now on!
jeahman!
nice!!

grow looks great Red and sweet slection of varieties,,,love the fish eye lense :ying:

thanks for the kind words lias, i love the fish eye lense as well but i have to get a better lense for some better quality picture, o and i could only get the shot of the whole room using fish eye, cant do it with regular ..

lol... just a few clones... Aint no thang. :) lol.. reminds me of the time before Michigan was a med state. My boy and I were doing this illegally. I went out of town for a few weeks, and told him to start cutting, taking as many as he could. I came back to our back bedroom looking like a forest! lol... Half the room died from not getting enough water, and we still had too many clones...

Anyway, off to chop my outdoor plot so I have something to toke on while I watch the show! Later! :jump:

Thanks bobble, you will soon run a bigger show ;)
I only posted 1 section of the clones, the gardener start taking clones like hes mad at someone, and i was not around for sometime, so when i showed up i counted atleast 300 red cups and 200 rock wool cubes, i called up a few friends and start passing them out for a dollar or 2 a piece, and still have way to much clones ...

Good to see you're back Red
They can't keep a good man down.

thanks ddrew, glad to be back as well! they could never keep me down!!!

Good to see you back and rockin it dirt/vert style!! Subbed 4 shore.

my brother festi, the lovely beans are comming up for the next show! glad to have you here and your support all a long!

Back on top!

Good to see you swinging for the fences red!!

:wave:

O yes! mmm is in the house :) stick around will ya

cheers.
red/.

D

dramamine

Red---

The new setup looks great! Loved your last grow and I'm glad to see you've sorted things out for the moment. Best of luck with this, can't wait to see flowery goodness. Jah bless!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
looking great dude, cool approach with the dirt.

im thinking about setting up a stadium room like this one in addition to my vert rooms, probably 4 or 6k... do you think an AC is necessary or can proper ventilation keep it cool enough?

what are the dimensions of your shelves? and how high off the ground are they? do you think 3 or 4 shelves is better, or does it depend on veg time? any other tips? hanging lights?

thanks, and you're looking beautiful in there!

P

pine boy

Bare bulb'n and dirty.
Glad to see ya posting up again.Scribed and seated,waitin on the flowers:wave:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Red---

The new setup looks great! Loved your last grow and I'm glad to see you've sorted things out for the moment. Best of luck with this, can't wait to see flowery goodness. Jah bless!

:wave:dramamine

Thanks for stopping by monn, im with ya on the flowery goodness, stay tune ;) Jah bless!!!

looking great dude, cool approach with the dirt.

im thinking about setting up a stadium room like this one in addition to my vert rooms, probably 4 or 6k... do you think an AC is necessary or can proper ventilation keep it cool enough?

what are the dimensions of your shelves? and how high off the ground are they? do you think 3 or 4 shelves is better, or does it depend on veg time? any other tips? hanging lights?

thanks, and you're looking beautiful in there!

Hi Shcrews,

Thank you for taking an interest in the grow/ journal :)
With this current run, i am still testing how the temp/ and current air flow holding up and how the plants react to it, so far so good, with the AC the lowest temp i could go is 75 with 4k ( running at night ), when i run during day time with the AC the temp will never go lower than 85, Im doing all this because i want to seal it later and inject the gas ;)

But if you have a proper ventilation system, i believe the AC could be use a bit less...

Each side has 3 shelves as you can see, the first one is 12'in off the ground, 10ft x 1ft x 1ft the 2nd is 10ft x 1ft x 2ft the 3rd is 10ft x1ft x3ft.

There is a back row which hold about 5 or 6 plants, i could make 1 bottom layer under that row with 3 more plants.

All plant could be reach from the back side of the stadium, easy for water too. the very front row is a bit hard for trimming, they're inches away from the bulbs.

Bulbs wont be hanging at the same level 2 out of 4 will be slight higher/lower than the other .

I might add one more shelve later down the road, which make it 4, might be a bit hard to maintain with the height issue there hehe :)

cheers,

Bare bulb'n and dirty.
Glad to see ya posting up again.Scribed and seated,waitin on the flowers:wave:

:wave: The hardest part is the waiting time heheeh :) good to have ya here pb!

cheers,
red.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Yay redski is back on the job :jump: can't hold a good man down that's for sure :good: got cha tagged bro and strapped in for your cranking show :biggrin:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Glad to see you back in the swing of things again Red. Looking like the makings of a killer grow.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

labtec

AH YEAH, Red is back. I can't believe I've missed this. I've been gone for a bit, and I'm leaving again tomorrow, but damn, how could I have missed this. Looking good Red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yay redski is back on the job :jump: can't hold a good man down that's for sure :good: got cha tagged bro and strapped in for your cranking show :biggrin:

Hiya B00m! :D

Working hard to make the ladies happy :) hehe back on the job for sure!
Glad to see you back in the swing of things again Red. Looking like the makings of a killer grow.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

Thanks for the kind words GL THC! Glad to have ya here :thank you:
I'm tagged, can't loose this grow show ;)

hehe thank you Jare!:tiphat:

AH YEAH, Red is back. I can't believe I've missed this. I've been gone for a bit, and I'm leaving again tomorrow, but damn, how could I have missed this. Looking good Red.

Yes labbro, they are doing real good, gonna update right now, :):)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After the TRIM! :blowbubbles:

Last one is a Lemon Kush, leaves are still too small but lots of it, it'll be the one with out the trimming this time :)

more update as they grow

cheers,
red.

Latest posts

Latest posts