What's new

Reds hit the dirt, organic ?? vertical 4k stadium style baby!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mid Flowering Round 3
picture.php

Vegging round 3 :)
picture.php

Strains : LVPK , Fire, Platinum,
Recycle soils, organic

Round 2 Finished,,, number is in, 9lb and a cpl oz over, a cpl oz of seeded bud as well

picture.php

- Right after new year the AC went out but never turned back on, we result in the death of 26 big ladies

- They were replaced with smaller ones and start flowering,

Round 2 start on Page 21
;)

The beginning of round 2 :):):)

picture.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Report for first run

Most of them finished in 8 weeks, some almost 9 weeks

Total harvest was 7 lb and some changes,

Round 2 with new design, hopefully will hit the magic number or should i say one more on top of the magic number ;)

After a few incidents happened that leave me no choice but to stop growing and get another job to support me bills, but that time now has passed! I received many loves from my brothers and sisters on here so im back up on my feet again.

I've been itching to hit the dirt so now i have my chance to do so. Lets put a run down

- Dirt - just add water recipes
- promix , ffof, blood meal, bone meal, lime, worm casting and extra perlite ....

- 4k HPS bare bulbs
- 1 Window AC of 12000 btu'
- can 100 + 600 cfm fan ( might need another near harvest )

Stadium is made up of cinder blocks and wooden plank, set up has 3 tiers, first 2 tiers will be fill up and veg for 2 weeks, then will be move up to the last tier and new one will fill in the space.

Veg time - 4 weeks
Flower time - 8 weeks depend on strains

Strain running-

Mostly G13 A - P
Lemon Kush
GDP
Blue Dream
Fire OG
C99
Star Dawg
Abusive
Sour Dubs
Abusive maybe somemore but i cant remember the name

Running 40 plants in 5 gal DIRT POT!

---------------------------

what they currently look like, a few more weeks til the end

Last edited:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
After the Defoil

Today is the first day they're in Flower.

Been vegging em with a 400 watts and a 600 watts for 12 hours and 2k for 6 hours.

Today all 4k will be on :) :):)

cheers,
red.

Sandnut

Awesome red! its nice too see you back here doing your thing man, and im a big fan of verticals aswell.... how much are you expecting from this 4k setup?

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad to see you back in action !!! Best of luck on a great run and being back on a regular basis :)
Nam myoho renge kyo !!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good red
I'll be watching this one

:lurk:

Thanks 250' :) I am very excited because there are some strains i have not run before and im about to flower them :) Im like a kid in a candy store, but i have to wait 8 weeks or more to get to the candies :D

Awesome red! its nice too see you back here doing your thing man, and im a big fan of verticals aswell.... how much are you expecting from this 4k setup?

Hi Sandnut, thanks for stopping by m8, and the good words of course ! Not very sure about the yield here because of the variety of strains, but it would be nice to get 2 oz + per :)

So glad to see you back in action !!! Best of luck on a great run and being back on a regular basis :)
Nam myoho renge kyo !!
:wave: Babbabud,

Thanks for the good words !!!! :)
Glad to be back as well, i do admit i love growing a lot , even that i've been away from growing for a short time, it felt like a very long time.

Glad to see you are back in action! Very nice setup!

Thanks Nicoli, glad to have you here :) stick around for some flowers shots

cheers,
red.

C

Cookie monster

You cant keep a good man down....good job on the speedy bounce back Red :wave:

bobblehead

Veteran
Welcome back friend! :D

I knew you weren't gone for good... Once you have that itch... lol Second jobs suck ass, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Fuck thieves. I've earned everything I have.

Looks like you haven't lost your touch! Beautiful grow. I'll be watching and taking notes... I'm constantly expanding. :)

Forest20

ICmag's Official Black Guy
Veteran
redspaghetti...Just love the garden shots in Fish Eye lens....Looks like a old skateboard movie ...:joint: have a great success with your grow....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts