What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:wave: Hi ya red, only have just found this thread, things are looking awesome in here, I'm a gunna pull up a seat if there's one left somewhere and watch the rest of this cranking show. Healthy plants mate.

Peace an Respects

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Red, you're the man with the plan. Not looking like any noob i have ever seen. I have learned a lot form your grow and continue to.. until the bud gets chopped i'll be watching.

grow on!

NGW

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
rEdSketTi
Howzit brother..?? Just peeping and bumping...:D I will bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
that makes 2 of us ucn, lol

some pics of gorilla kush nugget
picture.php

picture.php

very nice mate!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Hi ya red, only have just found this thread, things are looking awesome in here, I'm a gunna pull up a seat if there's one left somewhere and watch the rest of this cranking show. Healthy plants mate.

Peace an Respects
Hiya b00m,
Glad you found the thread m8 :D and thanks for the kind words :tiphat::thank you:

Red, you're the man with the plan. Not looking like any noob i have ever seen. I have learned a lot form your grow and continue to.. until the bud gets chopped i'll be watching.

grow on!

NGW
Thanks bro, trying not to make the same mistakes :D
hows your vert going?

rEdSketTi
Howzit brother..?? Just peeping and bumping...:D I will bbl peace n pufs..

sackO
:wave: brother Sack0, thanks for stopping by bruther haha im going to upload them pics now :D
I thought Red was a seester
:huggg:
very nice mate!
thanks m8 :D
:tiphat::thank you:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
only one thing as lovely as that garden red(aside from the shower stall).....

picture.php
Aha!
thanks uncle :D the garden is looking good so far, but we are not even half way done yet so let hope it'll be smooth for another month and half hehe :D

and thanks for that pics unc, :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts