What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Looks great buddy, keep up the great work! ;)

Man those are some seriously indica-heavy cuts eh? Look at the fat-ass leaves!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great buddy, keep up the great work! ;)

Man those are some seriously indica-heavy cuts eh? Look at the fat-ass leaves!

HIya Lazy!!! :thank you::tiphat: thankyou for the kind work sire,

Yup, they are indica alright hehe, here is a pic of the dried nug, it wasnt mine, this is my first time with this strain :D
picture.php
cheers,
red.

shaqattack

Nice job Red - Just one question: I noticed you put your clones right in the hempy bucket without "potting up". What are you feelings on potting up?

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice job Red - Just one question: I noticed you put your clones right in the hempy bucket without "potting up". What are you feelings on potting up?

:wave: shaqattack,
thanks for stopping by b8, often potting up is use in soil and many other type of growing.

The way these gals are grown does not need to pot up, the root is growing into the perlite and find their way down to the rez's.

You will notice a slow grow rate in the begining, it is due to being hand feeding :D. if you put a drip system with perlite you will see a very fast grow rate
cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow....that's one professional vert grow. Those plants look great, Red.

:thank you:thank you so much for the kind words disco! i do try to keep it nice and clean :D but dont dare to say professional ;)
you also been here since day one for these babies :D, again, thankyou so much :tiphat:

Looking awesome....can't wait to see how these girls fill out!!

:wave: Dave
That makes 2 of us :D, this is my first time with this strain ;)

cheers,
red.

W

Wasabi420

nice grow red...lookin real clean. Have you done flat grows before this? I'd like to see how your yields compare if you have...keep up the good work! P.S. this doesn't look like any noob grow I've ever seen

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy smokes red!! every new update the room has just exploded!! looks better and better each time my friend,i bet weeks 3-4 will show huge amounts of budding going on

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice grow red...lookin real clean. Have you done flat grows before this? I'd like to see how your yields compare if you have...keep up the good work! P.S. this doesn't look like any noob grow I've ever seen

Thanks wasabi420 :D
I've done some flat grows before also and it is a lot harder to get GPW, with vertical its a lot easier :D.

thanks for stopping by :wave:

holy smokes red!! every new update the room has just exploded!! looks better and better each time my friend,i bet weeks 3-4 will show huge amounts of budding going on

:wave: Uncle!!
:thank you: that makes 2 of us unc, i really really want to see the buddages on these babies, they are throwing a lot of bud site but still very tiny.

:D

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
:thank you:thank you so much for the kind words disco! i do try to keep it nice and clean :D but dont dare to say professional ;)

Lol, sorry I popped the P word but couldn't help it. Looks real nice in there. I'd love a few of my Lowes buddies to see their buckets are often put to good use, even if their paint sucks. j/k:)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
redsketTi
Howzit brother..?? WOWZERZ is the word.. Them bishes are filling in BIGTIME!!! Rosie Odonell has nothing on them... great garden im glad i found this thread love it.. bbl peace n pufs.

sackO

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn Red you are killin it on the Vertical grow :) Will be watching

Hiya B123D, thanks for the kind words m8 :thank you:, i'll be happy if mine turn out as nice as yours ;)

Damn Red, looking good up in here!! Just popped in to take a looksee and say hey, peace dubba

Thanks for stopping by dubba, hope you enjoy the show :D :tiphat::thank you:

Lol, sorry I popped the P word but couldn't help it. Looks real nice in there. I'd love a few of my Lowes buddies to see their buckets are often put to good use, even if their paint sucks. j/k:)

:tiphat: I just created my own bucket system i call it * APBS *
= All Perlite Bucket System. I'll be setting it up after this run, would be real nice to have ya along :D:thank you:

redsketTi
Howzit brother..?? WOWZERZ is the word.. Them bishes are filling in BIGTIME!!! Rosie Odonell has nothing on them... great garden im glad i found this thread love it.. bbl peace n pufs.

sackO

Whats sup brother Sacko, yes sire them bishes are filling up nicely, i hope they dont FILL up TOO MUCH, that could be a problem because im running out of room lol .

I feel very honor to have ya here and ya giving me those words,:thank you:
cheers,
red.