Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update

Update

So we are 26 days into flowering

still bloom feeding today at full dose, will boost up to aggressive bloom next week :D

They are also gainning a little weight on the flower so i might have to add a lot more stakes later.

On the the pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more update later :D

cheers,
red.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jaw Dropping shots Red

Lowes should pay you for advertisement reasons.

thanks moth,

they smell is amazing for only at 26 days, everytime i open the tent i feel like the smell just slap me in the face hard. lol

hopefully they dont get tooo smelly, that could be a problem.

cheers,
red.

N

nukkumatti

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to redspaghetti again.
..Of course..:D:D

Girls are filling up! :) Mmmm How long did you say those will go..?? :) looks to be quite yeilders too.
Beauties man beauties!! :)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ReDsKetTi
Howzit brother..?? was just peeping real quick man they are starting to take off love it, Your room is going to look absolutely awesome in a month WowZERz!!! ill check back soon peace n pufs..

sackO

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
awesome red

you should look into getting the stakes I use, helps when I grow the trees, 1/2 inch in diameter

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
..Of course..:D:D

Girls are filling up! :) Mmmm How long did you say those will go..?? :) looks to be quite yeilders too.
Beauties man beauties!! :)

So far they are at 50 something days mark including veg and flowering, they are about 27 or 28 days into flowering now nukku :D
i hope they will yield nice ;)

ReDsKetTi
Howzit brother..?? was just peeping real quick man they are starting to take off love it, Your room is going to look absolutely awesome in a month WowZERz!!! ill check back soon peace n pufs..

sackO
Whats sup brother sacko, thanks for the kind words again m8, your ladies are true beauties and your thread is like a boardway show, :respect:

:huggg:
nawc nawc nawc....=>
:D

awesome red

you should look into getting the stakes I use, helps when I grow the trees, 1/2 inch in diameter
yes sire, i think these will do just fine because the plants will stay small. now the new set up i will probably need what you're takjing about either 1/2 in or 3/4

thanks for checking back dr.dog ;)

cheers,
red/

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little update

Little update

last night i took the girls out for some chit chats, also give them a little trim on the small branches and the leaves.

All twenty of them sitting on the ground will fill up a 15x 15 space :D this is why i love vertical, i can stuff all of them in an 8x8 and still have spaces to walk and dance :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats all for now, more update as zhe flower get bigger ;)

cheers,
red.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
red,yah never fail to impress,the children look very happy,you are well on your way to a nice harvest bro....respect!!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am sure your girls appreciate the co2 and rythmic gyrations of wind your dancing produces......
:wave: Vermonster

Thanks for the kind words m8, ya they seem to be happy when im around them ;) but not so happy near harvest day :D
red,yah never fail to impress,the children look very happy,you are well on your way to a nice harvest bro....respect!!
thank you unc :thank you::tiphat:, i really like the way this strains grow and the flower right now, the smell is delicious, and all the stalks are hard, nugs are full of trich. I must reveg one or 2 to keep as mother :D

cheers,
red.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
ReDSketTi
Howzit brother..?? impressive to say the least.. they are so healthy and happy as am i... Even though i feel like shit today.. great work brother.. idk if i read or asked you what are the parents of the gorilla K.? i thru up some nuggie shots today over at my crib.. ;) bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ReDSketTi
Howzit brother..?? impressive to say the least.. they are so healthy and happy as am i... Even though i feel like shit today.. great work brother.. idk if i read or asked you what are the parents of the gorilla K.? i thru up some nuggie shots today over at my crib.. ;) bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

:wave: brother sacko,

Thanks for the kind words and the rep brother! i hope you feel better soon :D
The cross were made from vcis fucking incredible x wash state big bud. flowering 9 - 10 weeks.
cheers,
red.

N

nukkumatti

Girls are shining!! Very lush and healthy plants! :) Can't seem to get my eyes off your group pics bro!

BEAUTIFUL!!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Off the hook bro, they all look so healthy and happy.

Peace an Respects :)

Latest posts

Latest posts