What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
rEdskEtti
Howzit brother..?? Those bishes are looking waaaay healthy and happy.. It is crazy how they are leaning toward the light.. and yea gotta love the clean room.. that to me is awesome when not only your grow kicks ass but so does the home they grow in.. love it. K+ peace n pufs..

sackO

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rEdskEtti
Howzit brother..?? Those bishes are looking waaaay healthy and happy.. It is crazy how they are leaning toward the light.. and yea gotta love the clean room.. that to me is awesome when not only your grow kicks ass but so does the home they grow in.. love it. K+ peace n pufs..

sackO

Hhehe whats up brother SackO, thank you for the kind words, i try my best to keep the place clean so the ladies can be healthy and happy:D, and it feels good to have some one like ya giving me those words. again, thank you for stopping by brother !!:thank you::tiphat:

cheers,
red.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
dang, coming along quite nice in here.

My :tiphat: to you.

I can't wait to see that Gorilla in a few weeks.

How's about the watering? Up to a half gallon per plant / day?

I have a feeling they are about to BLOW UP :jump:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: Dave & Natta,

thanks for the kind words guys, :tiphat::thank you:

they're drinking from 2 - 4 gal every other day now, i just fed them about 6 gal today and they seem to be thirsty for more.

Some pics with the cfl's

ALso had a little problem ( expected ), the lower row of the stadium is starting to block a part of the upper row, so i switched out the stand, everyones happy now :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

*mistress*

Veteran
lights seem close to ea other...
shining into ea other, & shining 25% of light into other bulb...
can increase available light by slight stagger/off-set bulbs.

maybe...
if move 1 light left/right ~10-15cm...& down 10-15cm...
= greater over-all light coverage, w/ same 2 lights:2cents:

imagine same light, only 4-6 plantys, total... that fill entire room w/ canopy & fruit:D;)...

nice, healthy plants, member redspeghetti:good:
that likey 100% perlite:D!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lights seem close to ea other...
shining into ea other, & shining 25% of light into other bulb...
can increase available light by slight stagger/off-set bulbs.

maybe...
if move 1 light left/right ~10-15cm...& down 10-15cm...
= greater over-all light coverage, w/ same 2 lights:2cents:

imagine same light, only 4-6 plantys, total... that fill entire room w/ canopy & fruit:D;)...

nice, healthy plants, member redspeghetti:good:
that likey 100% perlite:D!

:wave: mistress,
Thanks again for the good info miss, the hps bulb is about 20 inches away from each other, they are staying there for now but will be move once the plants get bigger. The thing i hate moving them around because i get burn more if they are not straight in a line lol,

I would love to run buckets tree with this set up, maybe next run :D but for now these gal seem to be a lot of maintain but dont let that fool you, they are not at all. All i have to do is give em water and sing a few good tunes once or twice a day to 'em :D

Once again thanks for stopping by and the good advices :D :thank you::tiphat:

!! :D

Oh right!! I need bigger flowering area!! :D:D

:wave: NUKKU

You know you can always throw me more rep :D jk m8

It does seem like you're running out of room for your ladies, 8x8 soon to follow? i can already smell it bro

:dance013:
cheers,
red.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
rEdsketti
Howzit brother..?? WOWfockingzerZ those bishes are blowing up like rosie odonell.. PHAT!!! wow what a change since i last visited.. lots of love going on in that room great work love it.. bbl to peep these bishes start gettin them nugsz developing... :D peace n pufs..

fockin puter told me i need to spread rep around to others before i hit ya with it..

sackO

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
I'm loving the new room red :)..........look's like your taking very good care of the lady's ;)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
rEdsketti
Howzit brother..?? WOWfockingzerZ those bishes are blowing up like rosie odonell.. PHAT!!! wow what a change since i last visited.. lots of love going on in that room great work love it.. bbl to peep these bishes start gettin them nugsz developing... :D peace n pufs..

fockin puter told me i need to spread rep around to others before i hit ya with it..

sackO

:wave: Whats up brother SackO!!

Thanks for the kind words brotha, they finally hit the nice spot so they start stretching/growing a bit faster hehe that is a good thing BUT i hope they dont stretch to much as you can see there, we'll run outta room.

:tiphat::thank you:brother sacko!

I'm loving the new room red :)..........look's like your taking very good care of the lady's ;)

Thank you T :D the buckets started because of you :thank you::tiphat::huggg:

cheers,
red.

C

CANNATOPIA

Completely Bad Ass Brother Red!

Completely Bad Ass Brother Red!

:wave: Dave & Natta,

thanks for the kind words guys, :tiphat::thank you:

they're drinking from 2 - 4 gal every other day now, i just fed them about 6 gal today and they seem to be thirsty for more.

Some pics with the cfl's

ALso had a little problem ( expected ), the lower row of the stadium is starting to block a part of the upper row, so i switched out the stand, everyones happy now :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
:tiphat: Love it bro!

N

nukkumatti

NUKKU

You know you can always throw me more rep jk m8

It does seem like you're running out of room for your ladies, 8x8 soon to follow? i can already smell it bro

:D:D

Jeah bro... I want space where you can just sit in your sunbed between plants!:D:D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good red!

Thanks greenthumb2 :D:tiphat:

:tiphat: Love it bro!
:thank you: ahha thanks J :D glad to have ya here
:D:D

Jeah bro... I want space where you can just sit in your sunbed between plants!:D:D

:wave: nukku, did you see the board with your name on it bro??? i save 1 spot for you under sunbed, you're welcome here to chat with the gals or take a nap ;) but better if you could water them for me
:laughing:

what kind of training did you do for these girls?

Hiya greenthumb2

Not that much trainning from start til now, probably a little bent and twist here and there in a week or 2,

These gals were topped at 8 to 12 inches, there was a small problem at first with the fan leaves but i've been tucking them so now all the other branches are strongers so they can surppass the fan leaves now.

cheers,
red.:tiphat: