What's new

Reds going vertical with Gorilla Kush

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Vertical community :D

Little about myself, i've been growing for a while but only outdoor, i've recently switch to indoor and been loving it since, still a noob so i will make some mistakes, please be kind and dont be so harsh on this noob :D

You can check out my house in the sign, since this is a vertical grow i'll put it in the right place.

Start out we have:
Darkroom 8x8
Portable AC
2k one hps one mh
100% perlite
5 Gal buckets
Hempy style

GH flora series nutes with
Calmag
Nectar
Licious
Molasses
Super Thrive

Home made cheapo rack :)

As of the moment these girls will be veg for a week or 2 under 1k MH.

Heres some pics

I will try to update once or twice a week

20 Gorilla Kush
picture.php

Some Nutes
picture.php

AC and a couple fans
picture.php

Transplanted
picture.php

picture.php

And off they go :D:D:D
picture.php

picture.php

Cheers,
red.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah,the mysterious project room,can't wait to see this going,seems strange its not in the bathroom! LOL

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks DB, i've never grow this strain before nor heard about it so hopefully it'll be an interesting one ;)

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: roor

I picked those buckets up when they had ;em on sale, 2 bucks a pop or some :D i'll probably change the buckets after this run, ran them about 3 times so far got good result

Glad to have ya here m8

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I love the Lowes Buckets, that looks awesome

Good luck with this run

My only concern is your temp being 86 that far away from the bulb, and only one lit. I assume you have some sort of exhaust etc

Roortokeage

:wave: roor

I picked those buckets up when they had ;em on sale, 2 bucks a pop or some :D i'll probably change the buckets after this run, ran them about 3 times so far got good result

Glad to have ya here m8

Hahahaha thats mad funny, But you gotta love them, for that price! :cathug::cathug:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the Lowes Buckets, that looks awesome

Good luck with this run

My only concern is your temp being 86 that far away from the bulb, and only one lit. I assume you have some sort of exhaust etc

Dr,dog

When i took that pic the AC is not on, the 500cfm fan is was only running at 1/4 power.

After i finished the transplant i closed the tent and turn up the vortex fan, temp cooled down to 79 - 81.

When flowering, 2 of the 1k will throw out a lot of heat but that little AC will take care of them and bring the temp down to 78 -80

:wave:

Hahahaha thats mad funny, But you gotta love them, for that price! :cathug::cathug:

Me 2 :thank you::blowbubbles:

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some info on the strain

It is a cross between vcis fukin incredible x wash. state big bud
Finishing time 9 -10 weeks ( o boy )

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran