What's new

RADICAL LST...White Domina x Qrazy Train by Nugbuckets

nugbuckets

worry not! the canopy remains unchanged! they are now 18 inches tall....gaining five inches in ten days.

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i think the haircut was necessary. it had gotten wild in there, you needed to open it up.

lookin good from here! im droolin'

nugbuckets

i think the haircut was necessary. it had gotten wild in there, you needed to open it up.

lookin good from here! im droolin'

i just hesitate doing it this early cause i don't want to mess with their hormones, so i just did a light trim for now, i will get the rest in a couple weeks....they are starting to flower pretty hard now...the next canopy shot should show some little chi-chi buds.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
yo NUGBUCKETS!!!

i bought some foam insulation 2inches thick...puttin it down tonight an gonna feed em fat...love ya dude! i cant spread anymore K to you ;-)

nugbuckets

thought i would share what the rest of my room looks like.....the guts if you will.
digital propane heat and a/c, with back-up electric floorboard, dehumidifier with outlet duct to outside of room, this is great for free heat, and very easy to divert, and of course tunes for the girls....
picture.php

nugbuckets

alright....week two already, got the nutes perfect, great color, no deficiencies, fed them real heavy at about 900ppm, going to pollinate this week, and be on the trich watch....love early resin.....enjoy....nugs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nugbuckets

according to the canopy, there are about 100 main bud sites....just perfect for the space..... i love using this canopy shot as a gauge....esp. for feeding...week one my color was too lime green for my taste, i knew they could eat a bunch more, and it is such a critical time for having the nutes just right leading into the mass phase of flower....as you can clearly see, the adjustments have been made, and now they are fucking mean green! stand back, these bitches are about to get burley!