What's new

RADICAL LST...White Domina x Qrazy Train by Nugbuckets

nugbuckets

rotated the girls today, and got to get a good look at them....here are my favorite three so far!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nugbuckets

#5 and #6 still leading the pack, but #3 is coming on strong, and i am sure there will be a sleeper or two to make a late charge.....this is #6 21 days.

picture.php

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Holy smokes. Everything looks good. I love your canopy shots. I totally approve!

Refresh my memory, is this your own cross? I need some beans for my personal stash ;-)

I can't believe how far along they look at 18days. Keep it up brother.

nugbuckets

Holy smokes. Everything looks good. I love your canopy shots. I totally approve!

Refresh my memory, is this your own cross? I need some beans for my personal stash ;-)

I can't believe how far along they look at 18days. Keep it up brother.

yeah this is my own cross.....i have a feeling the winner is going to be serious dank! i got lots of beans of her too!

nugbuckets

this is the new cam i got....boy thats a nice pic of a camera.....maybe i didn't have to upgrade! no, i had to get the macro action going.

picture.php

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
See what you have done...i´m jealous now!
Just kidding my friend but please start using that pretty thing ;)
Nice piece of kit.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
Wowzers. Make my canon point and click feel inadequate. I have never been into photography until I started perusing this site. So many great folks with green thumbs and equally exceptional camera skillz.

Nugbuckets, you are an inspiration. Ready to see some fat buds. I'm about to go down stairs and check things out. They have just had there third dark period and are about to wake up. Gonna give them about 700 ppms and really let them soak up the light. 4-5 more days and I will out the 600 in and let them settle in for the next couple months. I'm ready for something new to smoke. Not that sour diesel x OG kush gets boring. Haha. Holler!!!!

nugbuckets

Wowzers. Make my canon point and click feel inadequate. I have never been into photography until I started perusing this site. So many great folks with green thumbs and equally exceptional camera skillz.

Nugbuckets, you are an inspiration. Ready to see some fat buds. I'm about to go down stairs and check things out. They have just had there third dark period and are about to wake up. Gonna give them about 700 ppms and really let them soak up the light. 4-5 more days and I will out the 600 in and let them settle in for the next couple months. I'm ready for something new to smoke. Not that sour diesel x OG kush gets boring. Haha. Holler!!!!

it is a nice cam! i have to learn how to use it though, and get aquainted with a photoshop program....i am pretty new to it too...just stacking new hobbies!.....i have a new sour d i am excited to try, but i just sprouted vortex, ace of spades, and the flav....which i am super stoked about.....maybe summer time for a new deez......i have a shitload of kushes too, but i am loving what i am running now, cause it is all my new crosses of known dank.....so i am weary of cracking new shit, cause what i am running is really hard to top....esp anything in fem form, which is mostly what my other beans are....i am really getting into breeding, so reg seeds are where its at, as a matter of fact, i am thinking of setting up a real small male space to start a selection process for a stud bull.......would love to grow out 50 males (dreaming) for selection....but i definately want to start putting energy into that....

peace bro, nugs

Opus53

thats some serious canopy control nug, cant wait to see the day before harvest shots with that new cam.....all the best opus

Superstone

Beautiful job on the grow!Really like the pruning,the canopy,and the buds...but that camera intimidates the hell out of me.(lol)Bet it takes great pics and hope you don't mind if I check "em out.

M

Mos Cutty

Woo Brother Nug, this is a very inspiring journal my man. Everything looks amazing, let me know if I can help you with a smoke report on any of your lovely ladies. I'd sacrifice my lungs for your scientific research anytime.:tiphat:
Keep up the great work!
Mos

nugbuckets

Woo Brother Nug, this is a very inspiring journal my man. Everything looks amazing, let me know if I can help you with a smoke report on any of your lovely ladies. I'd sacrifice my lungs for your scientific research anytime.:tiphat:
Keep up the great work!
Mos

thanks bro! glad to have you, sit tight, it is going to blow up! there should be plenty for everyone!

woolybear

Veteran
wow, what an amazingly clean and super nice grow! think i'll sub to this one...

like the arrangement with the hoops... did you buy them like that or have to make them?

If I had access to hoops like that for my 2-gallon smarties I could skip the scrog screen...

LST'ing is fun!

nugbuckets

they are the big heavy duty tomato cages, and i believe it is the center ring about 14 inches diameter...i just took a bolt cutters and cut all the rest of it away, then bent little feet on them, so they don't poke through the pot...they work really well, but next grow i will start them higher, cause the plants outgrew them just a little bit, and i may need to use bamboo for some bud flop.....i hope not though, i am really hoping they will hold each other up packed in there like that...suppose it depends on how much mass these colas pack on, and if the stems can handle it.

nugbuckets

girls are doing good, couldn't resist taking a shot of #6 at 27 days......full report coming tomorrow with week 4 canopy shot....

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts