What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RADICAL LST...White Domina x Qrazy Train by Nugbuckets

Opus53

primo bud and great numbers, think youve inspired quite a few ppl with your style nugz!

all the best

nugbuckets

thanks everyone.....
yeah...perpetual medicine fo sho....

lots of sick people out there....my gig is designing meds with pure intention.....i have lyme disease myself.....lots of pain.....so this is a quality of life project.....growing is pure medicine for my depression.....and my management of pain and suffering.....i have been dragged through hell with conventional meds, addiction, suicidal depression, and clinical abandonment.....i simply want to help myself, my family, and my friends, and anyone else who is needlessly suffering......love and respect, nugs

kush beans cracked on 4/20....cataract, OG, MK, Sour, and pre-98.....

Nader

Veteran
thanks everyone.....
yeah...perpetual medicine fo sho....

lots of sick people out there....my gig is designing meds with pure intention.....i have lyme disease myself.....lots of pain.....so this is a quality of life project.....growing is pure medicine for my depression.....and my management of pain and suffering.....i have been dragged through hell with conventional meds, addiction, suicidal depression, and clinical abandonment.....i simply want to help myself, my family, and my friends, and anyone else who is needlessly suffering......love and respect, nugs

kush beans cracked on 4/20....cataract, OG, MK, Sour, and pre-98.....

I hear ya. A nurtured and realized passion like this one is the finest way on Earth to help heal and protect yourself and your loved ones.. the USA is a much better place because of growers like yourself with good/noble intentions.

ShortStackz

Hey man nice grow. Hope everything is well. Everything looks well organized & those buds looks awesome. For some reason your pics remind me of ikea, lol.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran

Good ol nugbuckets has moved to rollitup. Good lord though, spreading mailing through the community. Very basic technique of topping but it done in such a manner that all colas get proper and equal power. Def a good way to maximize space and yield. Enjoy, he has explained the technique in great detail.

Tokingham

I had a question about the main lining method. after you top the third nod and strip up the extra leaves, do you wait until three nodes again before topping?

budman678

Veteran
You can wait for three but it's not necessary. Where you topped it, once it begins to to grow, top at the next knuckle.

Check out my Dtrain thread in the my signature. I use Nugbuckets technique and came out with straight jar nug. It's good stuff.
can be done from clone but most effective from seed

budman678

Veteran
Not to derail the train but In my current thread, the latest update display some gnarly training and I owe it all to Nugbuckets

Once you "mainline" a plant from seed you find it to be so symmetrical, regarding and fun. Plant comes out with 2,4,8,16, etc colas on your plant. All level and all getting as equal a power distribution as I can imagine. It's gorgeous. Thumb through the beginning of this thread and really think about it soak it in. You'll be impressed.

Anchorite

You can wait for three but it's not necessary. Where you topped it, once it begins to to grow, top at the next knuckle.

Check out my Dtrain thread in the my signature. I use Nugbuckets technique and came out with straight jar nug. It's good stuff.
can be done from clone but most effective from seed

Does it grow more compact if you do it at the first one?

budman678

Veteran
Yes but the name of the game is symmetry. Don't skip nodes. Top at each node but you can let them grow a bit, just make sure to top at each successive node.

Anchorite

Cool.
Yeah I've done three nodes because it just made since with how the plant grows, also to give it a little recovery period.

Last edited:

budman678

Veteran
Nugs does a great job explaining it. His Dtrain and soul train we're epic Indicas

Latest posts

Latest posts